Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Dublin

Options
  • 19-08-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey everyone, I'd so so appreciate any bit of advice here :)

I'm going to start in the Gaiety School of Acting in October and I'm moving up from Cork; so I'm quite unfamiliar with where would be the best areas to look out for.

I'm looking for somewhere quiet and safe, but obviously not too far from the college which is off Dame St.

Again, any bit of advice is appreciated to help me narrow my search on Daft.

Cheers guys. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

Hallahan wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I'd so so appreciate any bit of advice here :)

I'm going to start in the Gaiety School of Acting in October and I'm moving up from Cork; so I'm quite unfamiliar with where would be the best areas to look out for.

I'm looking for somewhere quiet and safe, but obviously not too far from the college which is off Dame St.

Again, any bit of advice is appreciated to help me narrow my search on Daft.

Cheers guys. :)

Sorry to say Dublin is like the rest of the the country, there is no part of Dublin where you will be 100% safe...Some parts are a bit safer than others..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Budget? Age?

Also this might be a handy thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056000017, no more than a 15 mins walk to Dame St, also the 121 and 123 stop on Dame St if you were in a rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Hallahan

Thanks guys!

I'm 19 and my budget would be €420 per month max, gotta keep it as low as possible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

around the south circular road would be good for you

Advertisement