Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to stay for Cliffs of Moher half marathon

• 19-08-2010 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, theres a group of us doing the Cliffs of Moher half marathon on Sept 25th and since none of us are from Clare I was hoping if someone could suggest where to stay. We are looking to stay in a town nearby that we can have a bit of fun in on the Sat night after the run. We were thinking of Ennis but maybe one of the towns like Lahinch, Doolin or Lisdoonvarna might be more craic?? All suggestions appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

Lahinch would be ideal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Dont know about lahinch in sept, Lisdoon would be great cause the matchmaking fest is on but i reckon it will be fully booked out.

Doolin is the best choice i think, great craic, very close to cliffs and accommodation shouldnt be a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

I'd personally avoid Lisdoon in September, that is, if you want to avoid middle aged desperadoes, and gangs of pissed up mucksavages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

I'd personally avoid Lisdoon in September, that is, if you want to avoid middle aged desperadoes, and gangs of pissed up mucksavages from lehinch
    Dats rite........:rolleyes:

Advertisement