Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dylans Art

Options
  • 19-08-2010 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

Where does he get the time with all his gigs in Ireland. Seriously, i love his stuff. He's very good. I remember in his chronicals book (where is the follow on) he talks about dismantling cars and welding sculptures with the pieces!!

At his age, he should be availing of the bus pass and do a bit of travelling around the country!!

Oh yea, a link

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/photos/17382/192255/0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Considering the paintings look like they took five minutes a piece I'd say he has a bit of time to spare. Don't get me wrong - I'm a huge Dylan fan but it's horses for courses and this is one track Bobby shoulda stayed off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

I don't know, he's a reasonably gifted amateur, imo, iirc, he holds exhibitions for charities? I don't think even he thinks anyone would really rate his stuff were it not due to his fame.

Advertisement