Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO on monday

• 19-08-2010 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

So what time on monday morning do CAO offers appear online?

Also I hear that the minimum points requirement is posted earlier? Anyone know when?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Calum196

I think its early in the moring... and the points list doesnt come out unless the irish times leaks the night before and scans appear online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

6am Monday is when the offers are out.

The points may not be posted earlier, it depends on whether anyone can get hold of the newspaper and scan it up. Someone did it last year, they had the scans up at about 4am. Hopefully some legend will do the same this year

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭blacklionboy

ah yeah but getting up at 4am is a bit of a stretch

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pp_me

ah yeah but getting up at 4am is a bit of a stretch

Thats why you stay up all night :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

pp_me wrote: »
    Thats why you stay up all night :P

Thats the plan:) Mainly because its only like 2 hours after whats become my usual bedtime and also because I probably wont be able to sleep if I tried.

HOPEFULLY "some legend" will step forth and I can get some sleep at 4 :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

One of my friend's family owns a newsagents, might try and sleep at hers and get a copy before 6am if I can and upload it? ;)
    What time are newspapers delivered at?

Advertisement