Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JUNKIE SEX

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

bazmaiden wrote: »
    no its not

Well, its highly likely. Junkies who are drug users are highly likely to be infected with HIV than an ordinary Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

gurramok wrote: »
    Well, its highly likely. Junkies who are drug users are highly likely to be infected with HIV than an ordinary Joe.

yes but a finger can't get you pregnant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭t4k30

Big Steve wrote: »
    Was finished work at half 4 today and left the office. Walking past the LUAS stop right beside the Jervis Shopping Center. Saw a load of teeny boppers laughing and looking back. I didn't initially see anything going on. Then I walked past the ticket machine just beside the timetable sign. I saw 2 scoby junkies wearing the face of each other and your man moaning with his cap standing at the usual straight up angle. Then bang he whips his hand down your woman's nickers and proceeds to rake the box off her in broad daylight. She starts groaning & fairly audibly i might add and at no stage did they give a shyte that there was at least 200 people on each of the tracks side in full view of them. Who says that Paris is the city of love?

God only knows what they did when their rampant heroin filled hormones got the better of them. Am i the only one that sees this kinda stuff on a regular basis?

Lets be honest here, are you out looking for these sorts of situations ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

It was manky to come across. But its no worse than some "gerrupowadat" young-ones taking a piss in public squatting with their kaks down around their ankles.

Yeah they should totally stand up and do it instead. Much less knackery to have piss all over themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

bazmaiden wrote: »
    yes but a finger can't get you pregnant

ROFL, a reread - "Then bang he whips his hand down your woman's nickers and proceeds to rake the box off her in broad daylight"

Maybe he just saw her been fingered after all. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

WindSock wrote: »
    Yeah they should totally stand up and do it instead. Much less knackery to have piss all over themselves.

Sure the smell like it anyway most of the time. Dublin is a city filled with a plethora of lovely laneways and dank alleys they can use instead of the liffey boardwalk or stephens green park

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Stink on the inside

They both deserved a good boot in the arse, what age were they?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

wow!40 posts and no "why do you like riding Hippos video"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

<insert thanks seeking comment here>

Seriously though, why are they left on the streets? Anytime I go to Dublin, the city centre is crawling with "gizzaeuuurrofourdebusbudddd" types.

Cops could move 'em on at least. They'd soon get sick of that and bugger off back to their state sponsored hovels.

Would you not have just wrote something funny instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭YouTalkinToMe

Thats not nice he was just looking for his ticket;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

They both deserved a good boot in the arse, what age were they?

the gent was 45 and the lady was the tender age of 14.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

snyper wrote: »
    ...blissfully ignoring the state of the economy.

Have these people no shame?

It'll affect you and me snyper, but it sure as fuck won't affect them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Would you not have just wrote something funny instead?

Now why would I, when there's folk here all day waiting for a thread with a provocative title to do just that?

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭cleremy jarkson

I thought heroin kills a person's sex drive??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Was finished work at half 4 today and left the office. Walking past the LUAS stop right beside the Jervis Shopping Center. Saw a load of teeny boppers laughing and looking back. I didn't initially see anything going on. Then I walked past the ticket machine just beside the timetable sign. I saw 2 scoby junkies wearing the face of each other and your man moaning with his cap standing at the usual straight up angle. Then bang he whips his hand down your woman's nickers and proceeds to rake the box off her in broad daylight. She starts groaning & fairly audibly i might add and at no stage did they give a shyte that there was at least 200 people on each of the tracks side in full view of them. Who says that Paris is the city of love?

God only knows what they did when their rampant heroin filled hormones got the better of them. Am i the only one that sees this kinda stuff on a regular basis?
    If they were at that they probably weren't junkies... Not much room for a sex drive when you're strung out on the Richard Gear...

Yeah Big Steve,listen to your boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭john-joe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Should have thrown them in front of the luas.

Hey, that's not very nice.

It might damage the Luas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

should throw them down once big massive septic tank.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭john-joe

Hey, that's not very nice.

It might damage the Luas.

Especially if this is the driver :rolleyes:;)

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00390/1909_Crash_H_390453t.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

The thing I've always wondered whenever I see a pair of knackers wearing the face of each other is : do they actually find each other the height of attractiveness or do they look at other social groups and think "oooh I'd like to kiss her!" but realise they are not of a physical or social standing to even be considered for attention and as such decide to make do with a mate whose tracksuit complements their own on the standard colour wheel?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭irishlad_85

Noone ever believes me when I tell them this story, but I was walking home to my house near Ballsbridge and was passing some apartments. There was a small patch of grass in the car park in front of the apartments and all you could see was dirty looking lad with his nacker tracksuit bottoms pulled down round his ankles, going hard at it with some horrible looking junkie young one. This was around 5 o'clock in the day during the summer probably 3 years ago just off a main road loads of people passing couldn't believe their eyes. I was scarred for life......HORRIBLE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Classy girl

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Noone ever believes me when I tell them this story, but I was walking home to my house near Ballsbridge and was passing some apartments. There was a small patch of grass in the car park in front of the apartments and all you could see was dirty looking lad with his nacker tracksuit bottoms pulled down round his ankles, going hard at it with some horrible looking junkie young one. This was around 5 o'clock in the day during the summer probably 3 years ago just off a main road loads of people passing couldn't believe their eyes. I was scarred for life......HORRIBLE.

BS dont believe ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

snyper wrote: »
    ...blissfully ignoring the state of the economy.

if you wait till you can afford to have children you never will :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Pdfile wrote: »
    if you wait till you can afford to have children you never will :rolleyes:

i think you completely missed my attempt at humour.

Anyhow, pfff of course we can all afford to have children.. we can afford to feed 10 of them.

We just cant afford to educate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

SAIDS?? whats that?

super aids. I thought everyone knew.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

mink_man wrote: »
    the gent was 45 and the lady was the tender age of 14.
    Ahh, so the dude was a Muslim. Nothing to see here. Move along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

There was a story in the Limerick Post a good few years back that 3 teenagers (around 15 years old) were seen doing an Eiffel Tower (use your imagination) in broad daylight, at rush hour, beside the Sarsfield Bridge

Advertisement