Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for particular album and getting nowhere!

Options
  • 19-08-2010 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

I'm hoping somebody might have come across an album like this. I was in a store and it was playing modern/current songs but played by a orchestra. It was just gorgeous! I stayed in the store for about 15 minutes just listening! Unfortunately, I won't be back in that area again for quite a while to enquire in the store itself.

Has anyone come across an album like that??! have tried googling, itunes but just can't seem to find anything like it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

wez99950 wrote: »
    I'm hoping somebody might have come across an album like this. I was in a store and it was playing modern/current songs but played by a orchestra. It was just gorgeous! I stayed in the store for about 15 minutes just listening! Unfortunately, I won't be back in that area again for quite a while to enquire in the store itself.

Has anyone come across an album like that??! have tried googling, itunes but just can't seem to find anything like it.

Do you remember any of the names of the modern tunes that were being played by the orchestra?
    Was it orchestra only, or with vocals too?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭wez99950

I finally remembered one of the songs they played - snow patrol run! this is terribly frustrating - i even went to the store and they told me the songs were put on a mix cd for the store and they can't remember from what album they come from!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭wez99950

I think i've found it! They're a group called vitamin string quartet
    http://www.youtube.com/user/vitaminstringquartet?blend=1&ob=4

They have some of the songs i heard so pretty sure it was these guys.

Advertisement