Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Duffy is a Hero

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

need more adjectives

Joe Duffy is a fat, hairy, mumbling, stuttering, bumbling, prattling, retarded piece of **** cunting buffoon!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

all I meant was I found it hilarious, but he may actually have died, I dunno. That wouldn't have been to cool then by me, would it...
    He's talking about Gerry Ryan. He definitely died.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

MiciG91 wrote: »
    He's a modern day hero !!

Stop trolling.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Manic Preacher

Holy bleedin' jaysus Joe, you never talk about Dooblin, you're a Duub but you never mention the place, you're a disgrace Joe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 ruddellmander

JOE MOTHA FOOKIN DUFFAY!!!!!!
    he needs to do podge n rodge again,hilarious episode..although podge and rodge are gone shiiiiiiiiiiiite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Joe for president

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭King Felix

Mister men wrote: »
    Joe for president

...of Zimbabwe.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,493 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Millicent wrote: »

:o

I though he was talking about those breakfast clowns who used to be on FM104, whatever their names were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I'm calling Joe Duffy about this thread! :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Choochtown

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Joe Duffy wrecks my head.

I like this though.

http://twitter.com/doejuffy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Saint Joe of Duffy - lettin the ould wans give out about de young people.

Snowballin' Joe, they call it snowballin'!!

You have to admit though, he has given much needed employment to drug dealers since he closed the head shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

Millicent wrote: »

damn you God, I FORSAKE YOU GOD. YOU TOOK THE WRONG PRESENTER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

:o

I though he was talking about those breakfast clowns who used to be on FM104, whatever their names were

Makes sense now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

MiciG91 wrote: »
    Usualy i'm a 2FM man for the mornings but they seem to have dropped yer man that did the mornings so i switched to RTE1 and theres this lad called Joe Duffy and he's an absouloute legend he seems to be able to solve even the most heated argument's they should really get him over to Isreal to sort out that mess.

http://www.rte.ie/podcasts/2010/pc/pod-v-05081010m39slivelinecards.mp3

heres a link to a podcast off one of the more shocking debates.

Useless whinging cow, useless whinging cow enabler. Grow a fucking pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Bucklesman

I thought the thread title said "Joe Duffy is an Hero".

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

HEROINE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭MiciG91

Bonito wrote: »
    Who?

I had never heard off him either check out the link on the top off the first page !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

SeaFields wrote: »
    I was listening to good old Joe last week in the car. He came out with the following statements in the same breath...."Nothing has been proven against Ivor Callely" and "Noel Dempsey didnt do anything wrong" (in reference to taking the government jet on a spin)

Hmmmm....i wonder does he support fianna fail? :rolleyes::mad:

he has to state these things to avoid legal action...possible claim of unbalance:pac:

I like joe

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭flatface

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Cuddlytroll

A working class hero is something to be.

genericguy wrote: »
    joe duffy is an alarmist reactionary cnut.

True words.

genericguy wrote: »
    i got a red card for my post on the first page, wtf is that?

edit: thanks to the above poster for also pointing it out. someone else insinuated that he was a prick, and while I am certainly inclined to agree with the poster, i find it strange that he received no red card.

You're supposed to complain about admin here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Personally I thought it was fair comment and on-side. Theres far worse been said about whole groups of people and ne'er a word been uttered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭King Felix

Nodin wrote: »
    You're supposed to complain about admin here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Personally I thought it was fair comment and on-side. Theres far worse been said about whole groups of people and ne'er a word been uttered.

And no red cards for Joe either when he doesn't adhere to RTE's legal stipulation for impartiality, esp. re: drug debates.

Do we have to retrospectively apologise for all those Brian Cowen pics and links too?

Can't apologise for the Harney ones...Thats what she actually looks like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Nothing wrong with Joe, I wish I had his talent! He satisfies his listeners while at the same time exerting minimum effort! He is a fcuking hero as far as I'm concerned!

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with Joe, I wish I had his talent!

Letting people talk shite without critical input? Sure just glue your gob shut. That way nothing can make you tell them to shut the fuck up and get a life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I'm a regular listener to the Liveline - and the show covers the same topics on a yearly basis - from ESB price hikes to Government expenses - you can bet that they'll be talking about the Rose of Tralee and the weight of school bags during the following two weeks - people voice their anger and nothing ever gets resolved (apart from the pensioner medical cards) And I hate Funny Fridays.

Advertisement