Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appreciation for the parents forum.

Options
  • 19-08-2010 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to start a thread about how much I appreciate the forum. Lately I have seen some v.good advice and help from, and for members anon and otherwise. I have added something 'I think' and have enjoyed the oppurtunity to do so as a parent.

I have recieved some good advice over time which I appreciate a lot. Plus the debates have been interesting.

The moderation has been second to none. So on that point I would like to raise a glass to the Mods on this forum, well done for being so tolerant of my BS at times;) Plus the moderation in general has been rather good. It kept me in check and on track so fair play mods *clinks glass overflowing with a nice merlot.

Ok I have had one or two, but I thought it would be nice every now and again to show some appreciation for a forum that is well managed and has decent people on it offering some good advice and support in an area that does need it a lot. *hic;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭astra2000

Nice thread and I agree see a lot of good advice on here! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Thanks for the kind words! :) I like this place a lot too I have to say. Very decent bunch of people.

Advertisement