Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mata's Unbelievable Nutmeg

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Pfft, I saw that done by Derek McCarthy at a soccer summer camp in Limerick years ago!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

I remember seeing this posted during the world cup, and then a million times since.

Buuuut, I have to admit, after seeing it time number 1,000,001, Its still fecking amazing :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

NUUUTSS(in Spanish)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,511 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

That is nuts. Had to watch it about 10 times to see how he did it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

I like the first comment.

"Whatever. I saw Carlton Palmer do this to a war veteran in a car park in epping in 1993" :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

NUUUTSS(in Spanish)

"Nuts" in Spanish is "Guapa".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Think all of the la liga fans posted this during the WC, still ****ing awesome deserves its own thread (i was skeered to give it one too many warnings :o)

Thats ridonkulous skill tbh.

What i love the most is the reaction of the players, thats a team and he got served :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    "Nuts" in Spanish is "Guapa".

Guapa is just a very nice piece of skill whereas nuts specifically means putting the ball through someone's legs.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

¡Caññññooooooooooooooooo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,951 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Does the ball stay in front of him all of the time or does he bring it around from behind for the nutmeg?

EDIT: It's from behind!

I can't wait to practice this one tomorrow!

• Advertisement

mars bar wrote: »
    Does the ball stay in front of him all of the time or does he bring it around from behind for the nutmeg?

he rolls it with the left and pops it under the right, tis a hail mary in skateboarding land, seriously bendy legs and skill needed.

theres HD versions off it , click on it and view related on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Ive tried...and failed miserably :mad:

Its not quite as easy as he makes it look :pac:

you do realise if you video your attempts and possible surgery, its a youtube sensation :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Saw it before but dammmm unreal! :D I think Mata is quality anyway think he's made for the premiership!

justshane wrote: »
    Saw it before but dammmm unreal! :D I think Mata is quality anyway think he's made for the premiership!

hes not that bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

justshane wrote: »

I'd like to see him try that on a wet winters night in Stoke. /cliche

Advertisement