Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucan, Rochfort Residents Commitee?

• 19-08-2010 11:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the Rochford area in Lucan has a residents commitee?
    Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

You'd probably have a better chance of finding someone who knows the answer to your question if you posted it in the Dublin West forum. There's lots about Lucan there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 3Lady

Just wondering if you found out anything about a residents association in Rochfort. I've just put a deposit down on a house there & I'm expecting to move in around November!!

We went with Rochfort in the end because of it's location, the rest of Lucan really stretches back quite far & I thought for buses & commuting it would be handier!!

Is it a nice place to live?? Any problems or anything in the area??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

The area is nice...though there's a lot of rented houses around giving the place a not so community like vibe.
    I've managed to contact the head of the residents commitee and he told me that the association is all but gone now really...all they do is upkeep these days!
    Feel free to pm me if you'd like the number of the head of the commitee yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭dub0605

3Lady wrote: »
    Just wondering if you found out anything about a residents association in Rochfort. I've just put a deposit down on a house there & I'm expecting to move in around November!!

We went with Rochfort in the end because of it's location, the rest of Lucan really stretches back quite far & I thought for buses & commuting it would be handier!!

Is it a nice place to live?? Any problems or anything in the area??

Hi 3Lady I recently bought in Rochfort and so far we love it. Very quiet estate, kept clean and our neighbours are really lovely. There are alot of kids in the estate so they are always out playing which is good. So far we have had no trouble at all and are really happy. If you have any other questions feel free to ask of PM me

Advertisement