Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden/Driveway overhaul

Options
  • 19-08-2010 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I'd been in my house about 6 years which had mature lawns and a tarmaced drive when i moved in but were over 15 years old so earlier this year with the pitter patter of tiny feet turning into the thump thump of toddling feet i decided it was time for an over haul. Safety was my first priority because the old post and rail fence had long since rotted away leaving no boundry railing at all. I honestly never meant it to be as big of a job as it turned out but it just seemed like every job done showed up the rest so it just kinda snowballed.I hired a digger for a few days for the rough groundwork and got a mate who's handy on one to work it. After that i pretty much done all myself apart from the blockwork and laying the ashphalt obviously! Anyway heres some before,during and up to the point it is now pics...

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

052.jpg
    (only half decent pic i had of the front to hand!)

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

Comments

Advertisement