Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo 3DS Pre-order

Options
  • 20-08-2010 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭

I'm going buying a few games tomorrow & i'm going to try to pre-order a 3DS.But i'm not sure are you able to pre-order it in GAME or not.Has anyone pre-ordered one yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭jock101

GTR63 wrote: »
    I'm going buying a few games tomorrow & i'm going to try to pre-order a 3DS.But i'm not sure are you able to pre-order it in GAME or not.Has anyone pre-ordered one yet.

I'd wait for a few months after release, to see if it lives up to the hype and see what titles there are for it!

From what I've read it due to retail for about 250 USD. I bit steep for a handheld thesedays!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

So sad -- I can only think of 2 consoles which released at under $100 -- original Gameboy at $90, NeoGeo Pocket at $70.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    NeoGeo Pocket at $70.

That was a great little console... I remember picking one up in San Francisco after it came out.

Advertisement