Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Weights

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 markbo

Thanks guys,

Tomorrow im going to buy a bench :), and sit down and plan out what new exercises I'm going to add in. Just what u have said above and the guys during the week.

Thanks for the information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 markbo

Was in no mood to do anything today ! :mad:

1)Flat Dumb-bell press 25, 20, 20 , 12 (8.5kg)

2)Dumbbell Curl Biceps Exercise 15, 14, 10 (10kg)

3)Dumbell Biceps using a seat for my knee and doing Biceps ( both arms) 24 24
    < Felt tired tonight grrrr

4) Sit ups 50, 30 , 11

5) Split squats 10,10 , 6 ( pretty hard) *was very tired tonight! defo can do alot more tomorrow! at least 20+!!

Did **** today but at least I'm still at it i guess, normally do 2 days of this and quit, but day 9 is over, gonna sit down tomorrow and plan out other things to add in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Well done with adding in the sit ups and split squats:) Maybe try doing yourself up a plan for the weeks training in advance to help motivate yourself, that's what I do. Also if you do a search for bodyweight metcons you might find some workouts you'd like. Keep it up!

Advertisement