Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Scody94 wrote: »
    ill be on at 10:30

had a game today where there was four booster together 2 boostin 2 stopping anyone that got near them. the booster was two away from nuke .. killed the two protecters with my TAR-21 ran out of ammo.. 1 kill away and i kid you not cooked a grenade in my hand and when running into the boosters .. the lad respawned just as the grenade exploded in my hand killing me and the two boosters...... checked psn there in around 8:30 and had 29 msgs calling me a fag and allsorts :D:D:D:D my highlight of Mw2 career since i got it :):):):):)

Justice:served

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

ill be on at 10:30

had a game today where there was four booster together 2 boostin 2 stopping anyone that got near them. the booster was two away from nuke .. killed the two protecters with my TAR-21 ran out of ammo.. 1 kill away and i kid you not cooked a grenade in my hand and when running into the boosters .. the lad respawned just as the grenade exploded in my hand killing me and the two boosters...... checked psn there in around 8:30 and had 29 msgs calling me a fag and allsorts :D:D:D:D my highlight of Mw2 career since i got it :):):):):)

Dude I'm so proud :D

so_much_win.png

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Jaysus I'm getting worse the more I play regularly.

It might be that time of the year where I need a break from a game. Considering that with MW2 atm.

Black Ops can't come any quicker!

Jaysus I'm getting worse the more I play regularly.

It might be that time of the year where I need a break from a game. Considering that with MW2 atm.

Black Ops can't come any quicker!

didnt you go like 24-1 on Invasion eariler? or you were that at one stage anyway.

krudler wrote: »
    didnt you go like 24-1 on Invasion eariler? or you were that at one stage anyway.

Shut up :pac:

Bar one or two games I was utter garbage and that's the same for the past few days. Think I've hit the brick wall again tbh. It's happened before in Counter Strike, COD2, COD4 and MW2 already as well and a break has done me well. Not overly motivated playing the game and I'm become horribly sluggish lately.

I've noticed this ever since that Sabotage game on Karachi last week(?) where we won in the last minute. I had 60 kills, 20 deaths, stopped the plant 5 or so times and had the game winning plant.. but I had the 'meh' feeling at the end of it all.

I'll give it a week(so I hit level 70) and see how I'am from there. But I really might head back to COD4 till Black Ops comes, at least there I can actually play and enjoy SnD. Or maybe buy a new game :eek: :P This isn't a rash judgement btw ^. Maybe I just having redrawls from not using the AK for so long :D
    That Invasion game I knicked an AK and that was when I tore it up.

• Advertisement

Why don't you go back on Optic_El_Nino and see does that freshen it up with all the guns unlocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

ive hit the brick wall so many times with this game :P but i keep coming back because there is nothing else to play, got mafia2 last week and finished it in 2 days, thought it would last me a few weeks atleast. I think now is a good time to take a break otherwise you will feel COD burnout :p

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Why don't you go back on Optic_El_Nino and see does that freshen it up with all the guns unlocked?

Meh :p I'll see about that but really it's more to do with the game in general then certain aspects.

As my friend said, maybe I'm a having a gaming period :pac:
    iMuse wrote: »
    ive hit the brick wall so many times with this game :P but i keep coming back because there is nothing else to play, got mafia2 last week and finished it in 2 days, thought it would last me a few weeks atleast. I think now is a good time to take a break otherwise you will feel COD burnout :p

That's the thing... there is sweet **** all out there. Nothing that grabs my intention me atm. Haven't played any games really in the last few years except FIFA, COD and Tiger Woods so there is plenty of options out there just nothing that I cba'ed getting.

Maybe it' old age(22) that's plaguing me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,265 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

That's the thing... there is sweet **** all out there. Nothing that grabs my intention me atm. Haven't played any games really in the last few years except FIFA, COD and Tiger Woods so there is plenty of options out there just nothing that I cba'ed getting.

Maybe it' old age(22) that's plaguing me :)

I know how you feel, im fair bored of mw1&2, just the same maps over, over and over again, fair repetitive too

I might take a trip to gamestop see what else is out, iv played majoirty of must have games so I cant think what else is out there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

uuuggghhh in school tomorow for orientation of new school for two hours then back on monday.

will be on tonight but dont know when

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I was playing cod4 last night. It's not as good as I remember. I forgot about juggernaut :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Shut up :pac:

Bar one or two games I was utter garbage and that's the same for the past few days. Think I've hit the brick wall again tbh. It's happened before in Counter Strike, COD2, COD4 and MW2 already as well and a break has done me well. Not overly motivated playing the game and I'm become horribly sluggish lately.

I've noticed this ever since that Sabotage game on Karachi last week(?) where we won in the last minute. I had 60 kills, 20 deaths, stopped the plant 5 or so times and had the game winning plant.. but I had the 'meh' feeling at the end of it all.

I'll give it a week(so I hit level 70) and see how I'am from there. But I really might head back to COD4 till Black Ops comes, at least there I can actually play and enjoy SnD. Or maybe buy a new game :eek: :P This isn't a rash judgement btw ^. Maybe I just having redrawls from not using the AK for so long :D
    That Invasion game I knicked an AK and that was when I tore it up.

Just do what i do and **** about with some random ****ty guns or snipe (If you dont snipe regularly) I Always do well when i put on my try hard class (AK/M4) and usually break even or slightly better with the random class. Good way to not get bored and keeps the game fresh.

Magill wrote: »
    Just do what i do and **** about with some random ****ty guns or snipe (If you dont snipe regularly) I Always do well when i put on my try hard class (AK/M4) and usually break even or slightly better with the random class. Good way to not get bored and keeps the game fresh.

True true. I just want my AK back now, only gun I want :p Been using it a lot on COD4 recently and one word, immense. Shame it's a level 70 unlock. The other guns bore me at this stage.

I finish work at 10 so if anyone is on later, catch ya's for game time later on.

Double XP all weekend, S&D tonight anyone?

im there for double xp:D
    havnt be on since tuesday:p

ps. prebooked Black OPs today WoooooHooooo:D

12,000 xp from 1 s&d game there, woo :D

12,000 xp from 1 s&d game there, woo :D

When I got harriers against ye in Sub Base I was debating as to whether to bother to send them out they'd get shot down so fast. Only got 1 kill from the bomb run. Hence me asking to make a party so I'm not against you's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Coming on now if ye have room.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Same.. I smell a bit of Ground War approaching :)

Aww, that gamwinning kill on Favela there shoulda been mine, would have been 3 guys with 3 SPAS blasts only for the last fella was taken out from across on the other roof

• Advertisement

My performances get worse the more vodka I drink. Actually, that's what the wife says too.
    krudler, stop killing me with that damn shotgun! Actually, everyone stop killing me!

I just got pwned by a friendly sentry gun care package drop

/facepalm

be on in ten mins
    room for one more
    please:D:D
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoS6HeDACh90zkgb5gDNIL8yHwP_WXtE8ZzzzCBlpHtuv-2wA&t=1&usg=__YRIulzMQLq9MZyL46gjSs--QBAs=

Every time there's a skip we get the same level we just played! Annoying!
    be on in ten mins
    room for one more
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoS6HeDACh90zkgb5gDNIL8yHwP_WXtE8ZzzzCBlpHtuv-2wA&t=1&usg=__YRIulzMQLq9MZyL46gjSs--QBAs=
    I think there's actually room for 2 more. Team death match

be on in ten mins
    room for one more

lol

LOL, that was the worst team EVER on Afghan, we were like 1700-200 and all but 1 of them left, they were a clan too or at least some of them were, I killed the entire team at one stage as they were all beside each other, final score 7500-2000 as a few randomers were thrown in towards the end :D

got a msg from some guy.. "Dude, you are subnormal". Im guessing that means good :D.

This was after getting an insane ac130

btw, any groups ?

On what map? the Invasion one?

• Advertisement

LOL, that was the worst team EVER on Afghan, we were like 1700-200 and all but 1 of them left, they were a clan too or at least some of them were, I killed the entire team at one stage as they were all beside each other, final score 7500-2000 as a few randomers were thrown in towards the end :D

I got stuck at 10-0 in that game, needed 1 for the Ac130 but I eventually ran into a claymore..typical!

Advertisement