Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Logging on now, feel free to invite me if there's any room.

*forever alone meme*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

We're playing Dom if you wanna hop in?

Ade asked to upload. The only reason I know to get the kill was because someone uploaded a vid of them getting one before :D

Cross map kill count : 7 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Im on now for a while lads , the game is wrecking my head though - im getting into parties but when we are in the game lobby i keep getting kicked back to the main menu :mad::mad:Gimme an invite if there is any room at some stage, ta :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Heading on in 20 mins or so. Don't mind playing with/against ye :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

FML. Scratch that. I'll be on a few minutes.

• Advertisement

Who needs real friends? Joooiiinn ussss

To prestige or not to prestige...

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Who needs real friends? Joooiiinn ussss

To prestige or not to prestige...

PRESTIGE

I was in a rut. Prestiging is exactly what I needed. My scores reflected that :)

__

When I say few minutes, I mean 30. Researching ze bets for tomorrow.

Done. Was buying all the emblems and some of the expensive titles and I bought one too many so I couldn't do the prestige wager trick :(

Done. Was buying all the emblems and some of the expensive titles and I bought one too many so I couldn't do the prestige wager trick :(

Lol.

I reckon if I put in the hours I'll prestige on Sunday again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

thats some handy trick. helped me loads this prestige.

• Advertisement

You're a crazy cocoa bean :L

God I love Domination. Went something like 37-10 with 6 caps and 5 defends in Hanoi with plain 'ol Mp5k. Then Ade, Duddaka and I were playing in WMD, ended up with 18-26 and 2 caps and 10 defends. Finally was in Radiation and it was the closest game I've ever played, we were within a point of one another until around 175, then one of us gave away B and we couldn't recover. Ended like 200-187

Good games Dudda and Lee. Enjoyed it. Sorry for spouting random ****, I give commentary a bit too much when no one is speaking. Had a few beers earlier + I'm an owl + coffee + Isotonic drinks = Loco overdrive is also to blame.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I think you're the reason I mute all the talkers Ade :pac:

Good games Dudda and Lee. Enjoyed it. Sorry for spouting random ****, I give commentary a bit too much when no one is speaking. Had a few beers earlier + I'm an owl + coffee + Isotonic drinks = Loco overdrive is also to blame.

It's no bother. I should also apologise for the almost every game barrage of "fvcking wanker", "oh you bloody prick", "FVCK MY FVCKIN connection!"

Had to laugh that dom in radiation, you hunting down that noobtuber that got you.

Got my highest # of kills in 1 game, 62 iirc in Nuketown, got a good 24 kills from the chopper I think, woulda been more if those fools didn't cap C and wreck the spawn. That Archillator guy wrecked mine and your streaks so many times and he was only level 11 :(

I enjoyed that game in Grid more than any ever I think. Went into objective overdrive :pac:

People triple capping , WHY ?

facepalm.jpg

LakesKeane wrote: »
    People triple capping , WHY ?

facepalm.jpg

On a few maps it's ****ing retarded beyond belief especially when you finally grab a hold of a match late on.

I was close to full out yelling down the mic a few times in the early hours of today.
    Stop capping A/C flag you dumb inbred gimp!
    Only cap 2 flags you mongs!!!

.. are my eh battle cries :pac:

On a few maps it's ****ing retarded beyond belief - Summit, Nuketown and Firing Range.

I was close to full out yelling down the mic a few times in the early hours of today.

Came up particularly often in Nuketown :pac:

I'll be on in around an hour.

beertons wrote: »
    I think you're the reason I mute all the talkers Ade :pac:

Lol, if your talkative and I'm not 'buzzing' I'm quite a lovely cheeky chappy :D
    It's no bother. I should also apologise for the almost every game barrage of "fvcking wanker", "oh you bloody prick", "FVCK MY FVCKIN connection!"

Had to laugh that dom in radiation, you hunting down that noobtuber that got you.

Got my highest # of kills in 1 game, 62 iirc in Nuketown, got a good 24 kills from the chopper I think, woulda been more if those fools didn't cap C and wreck the spawn. That Archillator guy wrecked mine and your streaks so many times and he was only level 11 :(

I enjoyed that game in Grid more than any ever I think. Went into objective overdrive :pac:

I lost the plot with the Frenchie. A good player he was but completely dependent on noob tubes and camping by one flag usually.

I just remembered there I got a triple with a C4 at the C side of B flag in Radiation, double and a kill blowing up Rc car. Got a double later on on the A side, a c4 kill and rc car kill in 1 :pac:

On a few maps it's ****ing retarded beyond belief especially when you finally grab a hold of a match late on.

Even worse when boardsies do it though :o.
    Triple cap > opposition spawn all over the place > half way decent opposition > they take two if not three flags.

Nothing too complicated about how to play domination really. Don't make it tough on yourselves !

• Advertisement

I'll be on within the hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I planned on goin on last night lads, ended up gettin sick an heading to bed, was in a heap, still am, I might be on later, I'll give ya's a shout if I'm on,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Even worse when boardsies do it though :o.
    Triple cap > opposition spawn all over the place > half way decent opposition > they take two if not three flags.

Nothing too complicated about how to play domination really. Don't make it tough on yourselves !

I always triple cap , way more fun to see how low you can keep their score, the opposition are disorientated as they are spawning in different places , game ends quicker wash and repeat :p.

Just like sabo we take the bomb we plant it game over move on to the next one ;)

Coffee and then I'll be on.

Be on witin 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I'll be on in a few..

Shammy wrote: »
    I always triple cap , way more fun to see how low you can keep their score, the opposition are disorientated as they are spawning in different places , game ends quicker wash and repeat :p.

Just like sabo we take the bomb we plant it game over move on to the next one ;)

Fair enough with 5 or 6 in a party but I find it tough with only 2 or 3 in a party . It's acceptable with competent players alright, not so if your on your own or with 1 other person imo. trying to keep 3 flags on lockdown on the likes of hanoi or cracked isn't easy with a two man party :/

Noobs-Y-u-no-spawn-trap.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Y-U-NO

I was triple capping in Radiation, but we were a good 60 ahead most of the time and it's easy to hold 3 compared to other maps.

Indeed . Running underground between A and C . Great craic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

Duddakka here playstation froze there so just going to get some food and I'll be on in a bit.

Advertisement