Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Jungle is without a doubt THE Napham map, you wouldnt believe how many 5-8 man naphams i've gotten on that map. Got 3 in one game before !

LOL, nearly as good as my chopper on villa last night then lee eh ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Magill wrote: »
    Jungle is without a doubt THE Napham map, you wouldnt believe how many 5-8 man naphams i've gotten on that map. Got 3 in one game before !

LOL, nearly as good as my chopper on villa last night then lee eh ? :D

Shortest chopper eva ;)

LOL, i think the entire enemy team were sitting with there stringers out all game, because they didnt get many kills thats for sure :D

Haha. I got a funny tomohawk in that game. Was down near B at the open gate looking towards C and see a guy dancing left and right in the window, he saw me and hid to the left, lobbed the tomo and he came out just in time :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Magill wrote: »
    LOL, i think the entire enemy team were sitting with there stringers out all game, because they didnt get many kills thats for sure :D

Did they not have a SAM turret? I'm pretty sure I heard Enemy SAM turret inbound at some stage of that game...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

what the fcuk is going on with the connection today?! **** this game, its getting traded

krudler wrote: »
    what the fcuk is going on with the connection today?! **** this game, its getting traded

Like I was telling the lads last night.. Set your search preference to Locale Only. It makes a whole lot of difference when it comes to connection,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Yellow light of death . .
    Won't be back on for a while me thinks :(

Balfie wrote: »
    Like I was telling the lads last night.. Set your search preference to Locale Only. It makes a whole lot of difference when it comes to connection,

no this is telling me the Black ops servers arent available, and when i do get into a game its timing out, ffs

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Yellow light of death . .
    Won't be back on for a while me thinks :(

Wow **** buzz... When did that happen?

• Advertisement

Wow **** buzz... When did that happen?

About 10 mins ago. . Fairly peed off to say the least.

LakesKeane wrote: »
    About 10 mins ago. . Fairly peed off to say the least.
    Is it completely fuked? There is a place it can be fixed in bray I think?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Splinter wrote: »
    enjoyed the bit i played with you guys last night. got a bit out of my slump. trying that Galil setup you have Ade. Had a few games of Dom with it this morning on Radiation and was constantly getting my 3/4/5 so getting back on track :pac:

I'm really mixed with the Galill personally. But that game on Summit(<3) with Galill w/ silencer, Scavenger, Sleight of Hand and Hacker I just destroyed them with a 3-4-5 set up. I was doing challenges/contracts all night. Got a fair amount done so was fairly chuffed.

___

Looking back at the Demo game, I forgot to say I was doing up my killstreaks in the lobby but the match started and I only had 1 ticked and that was poodles. We'd probably had won the match if I had gone with the set up I wanted to which I was undecided on, 3-4-5 or 3-4-8. Usually use that against clans/ parties of people. So yeah, my bad.

Is it completely fuked? There is a place it can be fixed in bray I think?

Ya man. Just after sending them an email. I'll see what they say. Need to get my gamesaves back either way .

Was about to pop on for a few games before I headed back into college too. :mad:

I've got my Blue Ray laser replaced in Bray(completely forgot the name of the place).

Sure the fixed it. But one of the guys is a cranky sod. I rang 3 weeks after handing my PS3 into them to see have the fixed it and the attitude on your man.
    Sesssh. I think it's 100 euro to fix the YLOD.

A place in Tallaght do it for 80 euros, but your man said he couldn't fix mine :mad: Can't remember his crappy excuse.

Closet racist.

Hush my little vanilla pod.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Lakes i would avoid the place in bray like the plague, had a terrible experience with them fixing YLOD on my first ps3, came back worse than when i sent it.

iMuse wrote: »
    Lakes i would avoid the place in bray like the plague, had a terrible experience with them fixing YLOD on my first ps3, came back worse than when i sent it.

Cheers, after thinking about the whole thing I'm just going to go after sony or smyths.

This is the second time the ps3 has broken on me. €560 euro between the two consoles is just too much for just over 3 years!

*Replaces brain with A1 LC business studies brain*

I'm off to write a few emails and letters. Gonna be interesting !

€560 :eek:
    Fcuk the man!

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    €560 :eek:
    Fcuk the man!

Yes, €400 the first time and €160 for the refurb the second time. BS.

@Ade, you can move these to the OT thread if you like !

But that involves work your inconsiderate plonker :rolleyes: :pac:

___

Great few Dom games with Splinter, Muse I and II.

Fallen in love with the commando again, first time I'm properly using it in about 3 prestiges. Level 45 now. I'll be on later if anyone is about, really want to prestige tonight.

But that involves work your inconsiderate plonker :rolleyes: :pac:

___

Great few Dom games with Splinter, Muse I and II.

Fallen in love with the commando again, first time I'm properly using it in about 3 prestiges. Level 45 now. I'll be on later if anyone is about, really want to prestige tonight.

I'll try t be on later, Not too sure whats happening.. I wanna go on anyways,

state of that, well i wasnt complaining my poorly aimed shots were getting me kills :pac: it wasnt laggy at all in the game but i was still way off target on some of those

Yup I'll be on after Top Gear.

krudler wrote: »

state of that, well i wasnt complaining my poorly aimed shots were getting me kills :pac: it wasnt laggy at all in the game but i was still way off target on some of those

Only seen one that was offtarget :s me thinks you just wanted to showoff some sexeh sniping :)

And besides, theatre mode is always off slightly anyway.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Had a good few games earlier with you guys. was nice to get some nice streaks for a change :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,675 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Thing with Ylod is that it's similar issue to RLOD on the 360, my launch PS3 developed this a couple of months ago, I managed to follow a guide online, which involved a heat gun stripping it down to the motherboard and heating the CPU & GPU re-assemble and hope for the best, it worked for me powered up fine and bonus managed to get the warrenty label off without damage had a few games and traded it in for a slim in Game, now the thing is this YLOD fix which the likes of Console Repairs in Bray do can last 12 months or it can last only a month as your re-flowing the solder underneath the GPU/CPU. I'd ring Console Repairs ask for Sean he's the owner and see if he can help you out, See if there are any guarentee's for the work done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Im on now till about midnight so if ye are stuck for a player gimme an invite :)

• Advertisement

Thing with Ylod is that it's similar issue to RLOD on the 360, my launch PS3 developed this a couple of months ago, I managed to follow a guide online, which involved a heat gun stripping it down to the motherboard and heating the CPU & GPU re-assemble and hope for the best, it worked for me powered up fine and bonus managed to get the warrenty label off without damage had a few games and traded it in for a slim in Game, now the thing is this YLOD fix which the likes of Console Repairs in Bray do can last 12 months or it can last only a month as your re-flowing the solder underneath the GPU/CPU. I'd ring Console Repairs ask for Sean he's the owner and see if he can help you out, See if there are any guarentee's for the work done.

Appreciate the help. :)

Advertisement