Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

MW2 doesnt seem as hacked tonight, played a good few games of S&D and it was fine, loads of spinny skull emblems but nobody hacking, although there was one instance in a ground war where a big thing flashed on the screen saying "Deranking!" with a countdown timer and a nuke countdown sound, i'd say everyone in the game just left at once, i scrapered as soon as i realised it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Magill wrote: »
    Only seen one that was offtarget :s me thinks you just wanted to showoff some sexeh sniping :)

And besides, theatre mode is always off slightly anyway.

This. Some of the shots I've hit in-game are showing as me shooting at the floor :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

sorry I just legged it lads, had t get off an go t bed, feel like crap.. Ill be back on during the week, might even prestige.. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Speaking to Remi tonight :) Bit of a struggle at the beginning on both ends as we couldn't hear each other clearly :pac:

Hit level 50 again. Still 50K points left till I hit the prestige button. The last 50 ranks have been the most fun and effortless so far. I was fairly down about the last 10 in the previous prestige tbh cause I hit the brick wall so to speak gameplay wise.

Loving the commando and spectre again, the latter of which I recommend putting it on your runner class with silencer or scavenger class just have sleight of hand on both and watch the kills rake in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Yeah sorry bout the mic, its rubbish Giotek. Just said i'd put it on seein as it was just the two of us. My sexah voice was a gift to you, your modliness.:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Remi has a mic :O :O :O :O :O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Soz for ignoring ye again last nite lads....

I'll be back up for tearing up some frogs soon!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Friend of mine got a headset from xtravision, only €35, he said it does the job. What ya's think, any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

Is it the orb gp1 headset by any chance? If it is I have it and it does the job. Chat is clear,the chat/in game volumes are easily adjustable, it's comfortable enough to wear for long periods and you can sound whore reasonably well on it. It might not beat the top of the line headsets but for it's price I think it's a good headset. Just my 2 cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

• Advertisement

No more Blops on PS3 for me , traded it for the 360 version, have 10 quid credit left on a game card, think I'll get Halo Reach from it now its cheap

I'll be home at 4-5ish if anyone wants to join me for some Dom.

I'll be home at 4-5ish if anyone wants to join me for some Dom.

Me. Am on now till around 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

Duddakka=quality name :D Scottish clans know the score haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Right, I need to jump on in a bit. Dying for a bitta CoD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

hey all im back :) thankfully everything is ok now
    are any of ye gonna be online tonite?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Will be on soon :)

I'll try come on tonight lads, Might be in bed early tho, I ain't sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Scody94 wrote: »
    hey all im back :) thankfully everything is ok now
    are any of ye gonna be online tonite?

Great to hear mate :)

I won't be online unfortunately, I forgot my 3 stick at college lol

I'll be online after the Chelsea game.

• Advertisement

On another note. If anyone plays Dom with me for the love of god on the smaller maps don't cap 3 flags unless it's needed please. More for my sanity don't do it :D

On another note. If anyone plays Dom with me for the love of god on the smaller maps don't cap 3 flags unless it's needed please. More for my sanity don't do it :D

Lemme know when ur goin on I'll jump on, I was just on there an kept losing someone from the party, an then he joined an kept killing me, in 2 seperate games, ughhh I raged, ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Balfie wrote: »
    Lemme know when ur goin on I'll jump on, I was just on there an kept losing someone from the party, an then he joined an kept killing me, in 2 seperate games, ughhh I raged, ha!

Ha that was me - I kept losing ye just as we got into the lobby so i quicky rejoined twice only to be on the other team :o

Making a cuppa and then I'll be on.

Hoki wrote: »
    Ha that was me - I kept losing ye just as we got into the lobby so i quicky rejoined twice only to be on the other team :o

Ha, I've never raged so much in me life, Dont think I ever thrown a controller, I fuked that one across the room, I was goin mad haha.. I never lose it like that over a game, but I lost it completely haha

Ade, explain to me why you don't want them all capped?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

beertons wrote: »

I assume he means that,

if we have say A and B flags capped, then they only have C and will spawn in that side of the map(so we know where there coming from) , if we cap them all then they'll spawns all over the place.

Prevents stress :D

On the smaller maps such as Nuketown and Summit I really do not see a point of capping all 3 as the match can turn on it's head just like that as the spawns shift. Nuketown especially in short is one big cluster**** and can be a headache. I should have had the Blackbird at least 5 times in the Summit match earlier but for to be shot from behind a few times. Don't get me wrong here I usually 3 cap as well when I can but not on those two maps.

its easier if the other team has 1 flag, as they'll all spawn near it, if one team has 3 then the spawns are all over the place. spawntrapping 101, take B flag and then make sure either A or C are left to the enemy team, some maps have easider defence positions if you have say A and B or B and C having A and C is a pain sometimes as you're spawning at either fla and the enemy is in the middle of the map as opposed to stuck at one end.
    Take Crash on MW2, if you cap C from the opening, then cap B, the game is pretty much won, as the A spawn point is a bottleneck, call in air support over it and watch the kills rack up, of how fun it was getting an Ac-130 when the enemy were spawntrapped at A on that map, multikills all over the place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Balfie wrote: »

Same here Bal, i raged quit myself, though mostly due to the fact that i only prestiged and had no weapons:o

Advertisement