Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Cheers man, I'd say I've sank well over a grand into it at this stage with the refurb, games, move , steering wheel, headset etc. Was well peed off until about 4pm this evening !

Thats actually deadly man, well chuffed for ya! This one will never break since it was free.. haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Balfie wrote: »
    Thats actually deadly man, well chuffed for ya! This one will never break since it was free.. haha

Hopefully I'll catch ye at the weekend.

Hopefully I'll catch ye at the weekend.

Yeh I'll be on the weekend.. Are they gonna send it out to ya??

Yeh I'll be on the weekend.. Are they gonna send it out to ya??

I think I'm gonna have to collect it in Smyths here in Galway. Don't mind that because I brought it up with me to uni this week.

I wouldn't mind the the prick in Smyths basically said I had no choice but to pay another €160, even though under Irish law I was covered.

I really think some people go out of their way to be ass holes. :mad:

But then helpful Ger, at Sony offices in Dublin really helped me out :)

I think I'm gonna have to collect it in Smyths here in Galway. Don't mind that because I brought it up with me to uni this week.

I wouldn't mind the the prick in Smyths basically said I had no choice but to pay another €160, even though under Irish law I was covered.

I really think some people go out of their way to be ass holes. :mad:

But then helpful Ger, at Sony offices in Dublin really helped me out :)

Fair play man thats deadly buzz. There are some Idiots in retail all the same, but least you went direct to sony an got sorted out, only thing is all your game saves. Ya gonna transfer them over?

• Advertisement

Fair play man thats deadly buzz. There are some Idiots in retail all the same, but least you went direct to sony an got sorted out, only thing is all your game saves. Ya gonna transfer them over?

That is the worst part. Only two gamesaves I will miss are GT5 and my Virtual Pro in Fifa.

Those two had alot of hours sunk into them and it will be difficult to start over again. Will probably be the summer before I do.

COD BO rank and stuff is stored on servers so that's grand.

That is the worst part. Only two gamesaves I will miss are GT5 and my Virtual Pro in Fifa.

Those two had alot of hours sunk into them and it will be difficult to start over again. Will probably be the summer before I do.

COD BO rank and stuff is stored on servers so that's grand.

Yeh sure least if ur bored ya will have something to do during the summer anyways hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

just had a game with the one and only Sidesho :D

Kersmash wrote: »

I played a few games with him on his FireCandy account, he is a mad fella!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

I've heard the psg1 is now a one shot kill with any attachments? :O any truth?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Headshot wrote: »

good stuff HS!!

Glad that they have changed the 2nd chance thing.. That is so much better and will not give me the rage I get when some prick stills my kill!!

I'm glad they are doing something with the AK74u and the RC-XD.. 2 things that are super $hit in blops imo!!

See how the patch works before I get my hopes up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

So this is the end of college as I know it. I'm online :pac:

cat-kitten-with-silly-hat-dancing-animated-1-DHD.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

One thing i did notice playing was that the recoil on the 47u is more jumpy. I couldn't get many longshot kills, though still just as powerful at short distances.

I couldn't see any difference of the RC car. there still killing me out of the blue :p

The best thing about the patch is the connectivity. was playing for about 2 hours and didn't disconnect once.Lets see if it stays the same with a party

I'll probs be on after the BlackPool v United Game.. Me da is a united supporter so have to suffer watching that shiite all night ha..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Kersmash wrote: »

Lol is that why you shunned me? :pac:

sorry babez <3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

k hunzo

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Is someone is online atm, could you please tell me if there is a Crysis 2 demo in the PSN store!? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,264 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Is someone is online atm, could you please tell me if there is a Crysis 2 demo in the PSN store!? :eek:

its xbox only and its classsssssssssss

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

There's a bit of a recoil now on the famas too.

• Advertisement

Is there? I didn't notice anything in a few games with it there.

I'll go again with it, but I missed loads there in the last game, gun lifting, not even getting headshots.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Splinter wrote: »
    intrigued as to the changes with the 74u and the psg1... is it live in Europe yet? someone wake up Ade and get him to check it :pac:
    Headshot wrote: »
    its xbox only and its classsssssssssss

Crysis is a class game, twas the last PC game I bought. Had no doubts the 2nd one was going to be ****ing class and one I'll be definitely buying :cool:

Gun is definately lifting when fired.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Must download this crysis demo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

famas hasnt changed, least not that i can notice. Theres always been a bit of recoil with it tho.

Mag, inv if you're playing again? Bored playing on my own

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Mag, inv if you're playing again? Bored playing on my own

I'll be on in awhile, BUT if ya pull host ur on ur own :pac:

haha bout 25 mins left in the match then I'll be on buddy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,264 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

so has the update done anything?

• Advertisement

I'll be on in awhile, BUT if ya pull host ur on ur own :pac:

haha bout 25 mins left in the match then I'll be on buddy :D

Have .45mb down .90 up on mates 02. Pulled host first game with Sprrratt, got kicked a second in. lol

Advertisement