Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I should be on straight after. Nothing is guaranteed though especially if a certain result or two stay the same. I might honestly self implode from laughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Fcuk off Ade :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

the famas hasn't changed i think. It's always had that kick up and to the right.

Also, i'm in love with the m16 at the moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Kersmash wrote: »
    the famas hasn't changed i think. It's always had that kick up and to the right.

Good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,119 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I should be on straight after. Nothing is guaranteed though especially if a certain result or two stay the same. I might honestly self implode from laughter.

lol

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    lol

It'd be really funny if I hadn't any money on it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

O2 is shíte. Playing with Mag and Beertons, ran 2 foot and all is grand, as soon as I see an ememy I lagg and don't stop lagging until I die :mad:

It'd be really funny if I hadn't any money on it ;)

oh I know but top of league baby

liverpoo ;) beaten twice by blackpool

oh I know but top of league baby

liverpoo ;) beaten twice by blackpool

You really don't know me if that's the stick to beat me with :pac:

___

Be on in a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

be about 20 mins before I go on.. Gonna put on the playstation an sort out the patch..

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,087 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Hey Headshot. Thought you got rid of the game? Send an aul invite there when that game is over.

beertons wrote: »
    Hey Headshot. Thought you got rid of the game? Send an aul invite there when that game is over.

trying to man but the waster pulled out of the deal

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,087 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Why don't you just trade it in for something? Mate of mine traded for DC Universe, got €30 for it. He now hates DC though!

beertons wrote: »
    Why don't you just trade it in for something? Mate of mine traded for DC Universe, got €30 for it. He now hates DC though!

no I want cold hard cash and gamestop will give me **** all for that

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Gits, don't have too much fun without me :( hoping to be on tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

no I want cold hard cash and gamestop will give me **** all for that

They're going for between 35 and 45 on ebay USED. Definitly worth a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Gamesnash will give you 42 for it this week only i think

iMuse wrote: »
    Gamesnash will give you 42 for it this week only i think

ya but is that cash or trade in and get 42 off another game

ya but is that cash or trade in and get 42 off another game

Trade in off another game or pre order

iMuse wrote: »
    Trade in off another game or pre order

na cold hard cash

no other game until killzone comes out interests me

ill put it on ebay the next chance I get

• Advertisement

Good games 2nite lads, Blackbirds aplenty :cool:

GG lads. Sorry for playing ****e at first, I'd just woken up :3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Great session lads, :D

rage quits a plenty;)

each night just seems t be gettin better an better lads, had great craic, just me gettin host was a pain in the rocks.. Thanks for another great night lads! Ya's are all legends! I'll be back on tomorro night for more :)

Anybody who got a chopper gunner Blackbird tonight, your name has been marked down on my blackwhite list.

Evil_Eyes_Spawn.jpg

:D

Had 3 Blackbirds in my pocket ready to call upon in the Radiation game. Already had called 2. Sorry for playing crappy for the most part btw. Bit knackered truth be told.

Oh and the Hanoi game was mental with the one spawn in the little garden. I was literally standing at the doorway as they kept filing out into my bullets. I think Hypermuse was doing the same :pac:

I was playin shiit meself but I'm dyin t see that quad nade that I got in that game on Villa... Still Ain't seen it.. Lee sent me a msg saying it was epic.. :D

That was prob the highlight of my night since I was playin so shiit! :D

Oh and the Hanoi game was mental with the one spawn in the little garden. I was literally standing at the doorway as they kept filing out into my bullets. I think Hypermuse was doing the same :pac:

That was insane, I was on the stairs behind the bus popping out every few seconds and it was like a clown car, coming outta that garden. Endless!
    Balfie wrote: »
    I was playin shiit meself but I'm dyin t see that quad nade that I got in that game on Villa... Still Ain't seen it.. Lee sent me a msg saying it was epic.. biggrin.gif

That was prob the highlight of my night since I was playin so shiit! biggrin.gif

You should submit it to the Boards-tage Magill is making :)

That was insane, I was on the stairs behind the bus popping out every few seconds and it was like a clown car, coming outta that garden. Endless!

You should submit it to the Boards-tage Magill is making :)

Yeh I'm gonna give him a shout on PSN an tell him about it if he wants t have a look.. Not sure if it will make it, but sure i'll send him a msg an tell him about it if he wants to look..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Sorry I couldn't jump on lads, I was busy :p

Deffo tonight...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

seriously?? I actually cant stand that weapon!! In the gun game it takes a good three rounds (9 hits) to take some1 out

:D

Had 3 Blackbirds in my pocket ready to call upon in the Radiation game. Already had called 2. Sorry for playing crappy for the most part btw. Bit knackered truth be told.

I got myself loads of blackbirds last nite! it was great!! In that Hanoi domination game there was always a blackbird up!! makes things so much easier!!! My spawn spot was different and totally insane!! got ridiculous kills from it. was over by flag A, in the little booth I'll try post up a wee video if I have the time or can figure it out! :D

Good stuff last nite lads!! even if I did miss most of it!!

Advertisement