Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Balife, you lobbed one in and so did another boardsie. The other nade stuck to the wall, and as the 2 lads ran back away from it, 2 more came running upstairs, into your nade. It stuck him on the side of his head :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

hypermuse wrote: »
    seriously?? I actually cant stand that weapon!! In the gun game it takes a good three rounds (9 hits) to take some1 out

I use the RDS and SoH with it. There are a lot of inconsistencies with it in fairness, sometimes it can take 3 bursts, but generally I drop people in usually 2 bursts, sometimes one. I love it though, especially on Grid.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hypermuse wrote: »
    seriously?? I actually cant stand that weapon!! In the gun game it takes a good three rounds (9 hits) to take some1 out

loved it in MW2, hate it in Blops, so underpowered and if you run around a corner and someones there you're dead most of the time

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll be on at 2 if anyone is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I won't be on till later, I only went on to put that quad nade into my file share just incase Magill wants to use it for the boards montage.. Be pretty kool if it made the cut :)

I'll be on probs after 9 if anyone is about, :)

For those of you that watch youtube videos, OneCrazedGamer is back uploading videos on the tubes, he was the one that got me into gaming on call of duty an into the whole community thing, just by randomly coming across his video as I got stuck on a part of the single player on world at war and wanted to find out how to do it, never intended on playing never mind seeing the multi player, but this guy changed my mind, If ya have never seen him go have a look... :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/OneCrazedGamer

Altho alot of his game play isn't rushing an goin 9 million an 0 like some people do on youtube, he is consistant in his playstyle and I enjoy it, so go sub to him an have a look at some of the videos that he has..

(should probs go into sales or something) lol

• Advertisement

I'll be on from about 8 tonight lads if anyone is jumping on? get a ground war going again... I know that the wager match comp is on from 7 or 8, so if any of ya wanna have a few games after that..

I'll be on from 8 till about 11ish..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

hoping to get on once i get control of the TV again :)

Splinter wrote: »
    hoping to get on once i get control of the TV again :)

You on my psn??

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

I'll be on after 8 if anyone wants a game. Don't have many lads off this added so anyone whos playing add me psn=JustPaddy.

Balfie wrote: »
    You on my psn??
    fairly sure you added me the other night, Splinterific

• Advertisement

Splinter wrote: »
    fairly sure you added me the other night, Splinterific

Yeh I'm sure I did.. I'll give ya an invite if ur on. :D

On after 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm on now lads, just downloading the patch.

Anyone around?

be on in a few

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Be on around 9 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Sorry to the lads who were invitin me. Had to go off there but might be back on later.

i'll be back on in a while lads. The ak47 lads are mad craic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Kersmash wrote: »
    i'll be back on in a while lads. The ak47 lads are mad craic :)

Did you join too ?

i signed up on the forum last night to see what all the fuss was about. Haven't posted or anything yet but i was just playing gw with tallon, sprrattt, balfie and a dew of the ak lads there. Savage banter!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Kersmash wrote: »
    i signed up on the forum last night to see what all the fuss was about. Haven't posted or anything yet but i was just playing gw with tallon, sprrattt, balfie and a dew of the ak lads there. Savage banter!

Haha, strange, I registered today for some reason. Had a quick look around the forums .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

I FINALLY sorted out my router & changed my Nat to Type 1 so im hoping il have no more connection issues, if ye have any room in a party lads give me an invite & il see if it works. I should be finally able to hear people as well

Grabbing some food, be back on later

I love my 2 cats but ffs will they not **** off sometimes :pac: :(:D :x

I love my 2 cats but ffs will they not **** off sometimes :pac: :(:D :x
    pics or gtfo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

I'm heading off lads. Some good games tonight.

Ade has gone AWOL

edit - will give the 3-4-5 set up a go to get some momentum going.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

Anyone want to swing an invite my way? If they've room for two?

right, ps3 froze, fairly sure it was telling me i'm ****e tonight and to go to bed :pac:

night folks

Back.. What I miss?

• Advertisement

Sorry lads, I was starting to lose the plot there, I was playin absolute crap all night, but the worst of it was that game on jungle, I was gettin spawn killed by that chap with ghost an a silenced spas an then if it wasnt him killin me it was that kunt with the noob tube, an when his noob tube ran out I got killed by an RPG, that was the end of it for me! Was gettin way too pissed off..

Good laugh again as always lads. Sorry for being so crap all night an ragin in that game. Couldn't stand it any longer.

I'll probs be back on tomorro for hopefully better. :D

Advertisement