Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

The joys of normality. Game type change was what was needed. Burnt out on Ground War especially GW Domination tbh lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

INV me next game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

The joys of normality. Game type change was what was needed. Burnt out on Ground War especially GW Domination tbh lads.

Yeh I think I need a night of playing some 6v6, few games of demolition, an headquarters.. sick of domination and tdm..

since the patch too spawns have been flipping like crazy..

Me and Tallon had a game on grid today just the 2 of us, and literally the spawn was one end, ya wud go up that end an everyone had spawned behind ya.

gonna try out some 6v6 tomorro lads, who ever is interested, not gonna do ground war at all if yas dont mind..

even if I have to myself I'll take a break to let someone else have a few games with everyone.. dont want anyone to be left out!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,265 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

looks like iv sold my black ops

have it on ebay at the moment along with cod4

happy enough

Tallon wrote: »
    INV me next game

Ask Remi to invite you. I'm done for the night after losing the plot(gameplay) again.

Dealt with the most cretinous couple of players playing HQ on Crisis and Hanoi.

• Advertisement

Balfie wrote: »
    Yeh I think I need a night of playing some 6v6, few games of demolition, an headquarters.. sick of domination and tdm..

since the patch too spawns have been flipping like crazy..

Me and Tallon had a game on grid today just the 2 of us, and literally the spawn was one end, ya wud go up that end an everyone had spawned behind ya.

gonna try out some 6v6 tomorro lads, who ever is interested, not gonna do ground war at all if yas dont mind..

even if I have to myself I'll take a break to let someone else have a few games with everyone.. dont want anyone to be left out!

Tbh I'll be only playing Sabotage and Hardcore Search and Destroy for good few days now. Maybe the odd game of Barebones chucked in as I cannot for the life of me bare anymore ghost and rapid fire attachments on the 74u.

Tbh I'll be only playing Sabotage and Hardcore Search and Destroy for good few days now. Maybe the odd game of Barebones chucked in as I cannot for the life of me bare anymore ghost and rapid fire attachments on the 74u.

yeh sure gis a shout if ya dont wanna be playin on ur own..

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Ask Remi to invite you. I'm done for the night after losing the plot(gameplay) again.

Dealt with the most cretinous couple of players playing HQ on Crisis and Hanoi.

Im done meself. So sick of ghost fúcks.

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Im done meself. So sick of ghost fúcks.

The Portuguese guy, miguelmdo and the guy with FAYD as his clan tag drove me insane.

I'm thinkin more of playing some barebones or the "classic" mode where ya can only get uav, airstrike an chopper. so much better than most of the shiite that we have been puttin up with lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Since i sorted out my router iv noticed im getting killed way way quicker , in some of our games tonight at the start i couldnt even get a shot off . Got to grips with it by the end of the night and started to turn it around thankfully.

I agree with the anti ground war vibe, does your head in after a while , do any of ye play CTF? That, Demo & HQ would be my fav 6 vs 6 games. Im sure with the amount of us here we could get two 6 man teams so nobody is left out.

Hoki wrote: »
    Since i sorted out my router iv noticed im getting killed way way quicker , in some of our games tonight at the start i couldnt even get a shot off . Got to grips with it by the end of the night and started to turn it around thankfully.

I agree with the anti ground war vibe, does your head in after a while , do any of ye play CTF? That, Demo & HQ would be my fav 6 vs 6 games.

I'm really not keen on Demo personally, if there was a couple of seconds spawn delay I'd love it.

CTF I'd play so long as it's with an organised team.

HQ is normally fun.

Sabo and HSnD are by far my favourite game types. But I get the feeling that besides myself and one or two others not many enjoy Sabotage and winning within a minute or two. Could be wrong though :)

I'm really not keen on Demo personally, if there was a couple of seconds spawn delay I'd love it.

HQ is normally fun.

Sabo and HSnD are by far my favourite game types. But I get the feeling that besides myself and one or two others not many enjoy Sabotage and winning within a minute or two. Could be wrong though :)

I love winning within a min or 2, quick games like that really throw the other team off.. Its great. Winning within 5 mins on Sabo is more of an adrenaline rush than winning a game of Domiantion on GW. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

love quick sabo games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Yeah its awful winning quickly ....4 games in under 8 minutes anyone.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I miss our MW2 sessions shammy <3

Fags...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Fags...
    Eh?

I will admit ground war was starting to get on my tits too...

Kersmash wrote: »
    I miss our MW2 sessions shammy <3
    Fags...
    Splinter wrote: »
    Eh?.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Anyone on now? :pac:

• Advertisement

:p

You want some of the action dont ya :p

Shammy wrote: »
    You want some of the action dont ya :p
    yeah :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

JustPaddy1 wrote: »
    I'll be on after 8 if anyone wants a game. Don't have many lads off this added so anyone whos playing add me psn=JustPaddy.

tried to add you a while back but it said your friends list was full so couldnt...

Sorry lads, I was starting to lose the plot there, I was playin absolute crap all night, but the worst of it was that game on jungle, I was gettin spawn killed by that chap with ghost an a silenced spas an then if it wasnt him killin me it was that kunt with the noob tube, an when his noob tube ran out I got killed by an RPG, that was the end of it for me! Was gettin way too pissed off..

That match in jungle infuriated me!! There was one point where 3 guys with noob tubes were around B.. survived 2 of them and then the 3rd lad blasted me out of it! was ****ing ragin! quit and went to bed after that!

I am mad up for that!! well sick of ground war.. I'm not really a fan of tdm as I prefer objective games!! whether its CTF, sabo, demo, HQ, domin I dont care!!

HQ is normally fun.

Well up for something different

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

i'm kinda sick of ground war too. smaller team games are what i'll be hoping to play from now on, maybe a few tdm to warm up the fingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

Shammy wrote: »
    Yeah its awful winning quickly ....4 games in under 8 minutes anyone.....

whats wrong with that, sure thats the whole point of sabo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

You might wanna get a new sarcasm detector, yours seems to be broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

3102derek wrote: »
    whats wrong with that, sure thats the whole point of sabo

:rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You might wanna get a new sarcasm detector, yours seems to be broken.

sarcasm usually doesnt work in text;)

Which is why i attached the vid..........;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

which is why you need a detector. You can get them on ebay!

Advertisement