Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

PS3 update ^

HMuse, you have to join us for a session. Not sure about today but definitely over the next few days we'll get a good sesh in.

I'll try have a go on GTA4 over the weekend then if I can give up blops for a few hours.

Will be out 2moro nite thou so Saturday could be rite off with a hangover unless I stick to the whiskey!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

hypermuse wrote: »
    I'll try have a go on GTA4 over the weekend then if I can give up blops for a few hours.

Will be out 2moro nite thou so Saturday could be rite off with a hangover unless I stick to the whiskey!

Damn right.

Balfie wrote: »
    Thats how When I'm host everyone is gettin 4 bar all the time.. :)

I always invite ya all an sometimes end up getting a invite to another party :P

If you want me host, I'll host, makes no difference to me pal

I only have a 20mg download and it works pretty sharpish but 30 is just savage!!

When you host a game its much better! was hilarious on GW when we were all 4 bar!! good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

hypermuse wrote: »
    I only have a 20mg download and it works pretty sharpish but 30 is just savage!!

When you host a game its much better! was hilarious on GW when we were all 4 bar!! good times!

Yeh I don't mind gettin host in game when we playing cause it means that you lot get a good connection, an its just a rape fest.

But the only problem with me gettin host for me is the frame rate drops like mad.. Dunno if ya have heard me complain about it when we are playing but it sometimes goes crazy, like I'm gettin lag but I'm host.. Its weird. But yeh I like being host cause it means for u guys getin a better connection = rape fest all night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm forever alone here

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »
    I'm forever alone here

forever_alone_computer.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

haha nice one balfie ,

wouldn't mind a game at GTA4, haven't played it in about a year , might be a bit bad at the controls ,

Though it'll be nice for a change to run over people rather then just shooting at them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,561 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

GTA 4 got me into online gaming playing with a couple of pals in a private match, played it there a couple of weeks back reckoned I'd be a hell of a lot better now I had played COD non-stop for the last 2 years but my God I was crap came last in most games beaten by a lad who only plays FIFA all the time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

GTA 4 got me into online gaming playing with a couple of pals in a private match, played it there a couple of weeks back reckoned I'd be a hell of a lot better now I had played COD non-stop for the last 2 years but my God I was crap came last in most games beaten by a lad who only plays FIFA all the time :(

Sure your not the only one , we'd all be crap at this stage , sure if i was to get three kills in a row, i'd be expecting a spy plane :D

Sorry lads, had to run.

Some wanker blew up half the minecraft server and I have to reload it

• Advertisement

Kenno90 wrote: »
    haha nice one balfie ,

wouldn't mind a game at GTA4, haven't played it in about a year , might be a bit bad at the controls ,

Though it'll be nice for a change to run over people rather then just shooting at them :p

Hahaha yeh I was thinkin the same, I'm goin on in a few mins lads..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Sorry lads, had to run.

Some wanker blew up half the minecraft server and I have to reload it
    what?! No! Do you know who it was? Just some random griefer?

I know his name, location and IP

But I'm backing it up from last night now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sorry lads, had to run.

Some wanker blew his load over half of the minecraft server and I have to clean it up
    Kersmash wrote: »
    what?! No! Do you know who it was? Just some random griefer?

I think who we can point the blame on... !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

it was clearly ade.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

On now for an hour or so

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

how long is it taking for people to download this new update for ps3?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

how long is it taking for people to download this new update for ps3?

Ages, it stayed on 1% so i downloaded it on PC and stuck it on a usb stick, much quicker

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

5 minutes for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

iMuse wrote: »
    Ages, it stayed on 1% so i downloaded it on PC and stuck it on a usb stick, much quicker

Make sure if you're doing this there's a folder called "PS3" and a subfolder called "UPDATE" and inside that the update file. Took me ages to figure out :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Downloading on laptop now. Took 15 minutes to get to 7% on ps3. Balls I was waiting for that. 10 mins left on the laptop so I'm stuck watching some programme on travellers.

• Downloading on laptop now. Took 15 minutes to get to 7% on ps3. Balls I was waiting for that. 10 mins left on the laptop so I'm stuck watching some programme on travellers.

Downloading now too, at 57% after 55 minutes.

Boring...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

2000th post :D:D

is anyone up for a game of zombies late tonite or tommorow
    my cousin and my friends are Sh1t (bar 1 maybe) and i dont like public games

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Be on in a bit.

firmware download only took me bout 5mins!!

Good hustle lads!! enjoyed not playing GW!!

sabo, demo CTF!! was defo great craic!! Was well happy we bet that clan on grid in the sabo game.. all of them running round with silencers and ghost!! moral victory!!

I got the firmware downloaded in 3 mins..
    Took 2 mins then to load onto the PS.. So it wasnt too bad..

Tonight I had great crack runnin in a party of 6. Don't get me wrong lads, I love playing in partys of 9. But it was great to have a few normal games. We played a few games of Sabo an we must have won about 10 games in 20 mins, most games only lasted 2-3 mins, everyone was rage quittin. I got my best 9-1 haha I was happy, I was the last kill tho :eek:.

Had absolute great crack tonight lads. Should be back on tomorro for a bit more. If anyone is about.. I know its Friday an people like to go out an get drunk :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Hmm, broke my cheapo Orb mic with a harmless underhanded throw no more than a few inches :/ and found out earlier it took nearly a week for piximania to find out they have no more Sharkoon 5.1's in stock. Tossers.

Hmm, broke my cheapo Orb mic with a harmless underhanded throw no more than a few inches :/ and found out earlier it took nearly a week for piximania to find out they have no more Sharkoon 5.1's in stock. Tossers.

Can ya not get some on ebay? or amazon?

I got my TBeaches in GAME.. 85 euro, well worth it..

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Had a bit of craic last night lads cheers for the invite, as i said before ive a cheap as funk bluetooth jobbie from gamestop so wasnt really able to interact all that well. Might give a look around for some TB's today cos being in a party really doesn't work if you cant talk.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Had a bit of craic last night lads cheers for the invite, as i said before ive a cheap as funk bluetooth jobbie from gamestop so wasnt really able to interact all that well. Might give a look around for some TB's today cos being in a party really doesn't work if you cant talk.:D

Nevermind that; get your xbox back!

*Remember.. we have cookies :pac:

Advertisement