Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Splinter wrote: »
    gonna be a long trek to your commando Balfie :pac:

FECK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Balfie I sent a request there to you is your PSN Balfie21

Balfie I sent a request there to you is your PSN Balfie21

Yeh man thats me! I'm not online at the moment, watching the football, I'll accept ya later on! :pac:

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!! :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Splinter wrote: »
    ah i still do well to get past my napalm to be honest :( its a shame, can't for the life of me figure out why, i'm fairly constant in my K/d in games but high kill streaks is just a no go

The great thing is you have theater to look at and check out the more higher and consistent players on your team vs yourself. I have fairly set routes on every single map that I stick to that have worked well for me most times, for example on Havana in the garage spawn I always go down the right side towards the fountain. While everyone seemingly goes towards the hotel side(nearest side). I find that if I can get to the fountain I'll likely get a 3-5 kills. Once UAV is up that's when I really push on. Also it helps being one paranoid SOB, so I'm near always expecting a guy to be around any given corner.

When I'm playing bad I'am running around like a slow trigger finger headless chicken and trust me there are many a game that happens :p When I really try hard to get good scores I implode, well ever since MW2 anyway. My nuke drought had me livid many a time and tbh as silly as it sounds, still irks me. I would have got a nuke in over half my games in COD2 and COD4 so it was hard to take all that went on in MW2 and my frustration was in overdrive a lot especially pre-boardsies sessions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

It'll be interesting to see what I'm like when I get back on next week after 2 weeks off.
    Can't wait tbh :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Had to laugh at those kids last night. In the lobby beforehand 'are you sniping?' 'Yeah i think I'll snipe.'

Queue them getting destroyed and trying very hard to insult us with the worst Irish accent I've ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Plus I like when we're all doing well hence why I love using the Blackbird. Because we all do well when 1 or 2 guys are churning them out.

Blackbird is by far the best killstreak in the game if you ask me!!! you can completely dominate the game when you have one up!! I usually always keep a counter-UAV in my pocket for just that reason!

I think its hilarious though when I hear enemy blackbird spotted.. counter UAV up!! mwahahaha!!!
    Balfie wrote: »
    Ha yeh thats cause he told me in the chat thing to prestige! I never thought of it before then!

*Your still a bollox Hypermuse! I blame U!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Hahaha!! balfie you nut bag... That was hilarious!! Its much better prestiging coz its more of a challenge.. can get boring otherwise!!! you'll feel better when you get back up the ranks!

loved your sabo games!

"leave the bomb for me you feckers"

"dont pick it up"

*Balfie picks up bomb

"Fu€king ghost cont"

Balfie dead!! lol!

was a super great session last nite btw! was bout to go to bed bout 1:30-2:00 till you lot came on!!

hypermuse wrote: »
    Blackbird is by far the best killstreak in the game if you ask me!!! you can completely dominate the game when you have one up!! I usually always keep a counter-UAV in my pocket for just that reason!

I think its hilarious though when I hear enemy blackbird spotted.. counter UAV up!! mwahahaha!!!

Hahaha!! balfie you nut bag... That was hilarious!! Its much better prestiging coz its more of a challenge.. can get boring otherwise!!! you'll feel better when you get back up the ranks!

loved your sabo games!

"leave the bomb for me you feckers"

"dont pick it up"

*Balfie picks up bomb

"Fu€king ghost cont"

Balfie dead!! lol!

Hahahaha that was typical! You prestiged after me an got a higher level before ya left hahaha,

Ghost = Me dead! hahaha

Anyone else going online?

Gonna do that wager match trick now and this time it better work!

• Advertisement

Last time I tried it the host left. I was coming first.:mad:

I'll be on but I warn ya, I,m still drunk! Spurs are losing 3-0 Feck that!

2 penos an Dawson sent off for nothing! load of me testicle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Risteard wrote: »
    Last time I tried it the host left. I was coming first.:mad:

You're refunded the investment if you don't finish the game ?

Scrap that, I won't be on, Family is home!

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You're refunded the investment if you don't finish the game ?

Don't think I got it though ,plus I had prestiged, maybe that's why

Balfie wrote: »
    Scrap that, I won't be on, Family is home!

I'd stop watching the match if I was you...

cant see things getting any better there!! lol!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

whats the trick?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

annnnd thats 4 - 0!

Your going into the boards black list! In other words... FECK YOUUUUUU!!!:mad::mad:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i have such an urge to play pokemon right now.

• Advertisement

Which one?

Soby wrote: »
    whats the trick?

Sam5000 posted it.

Before you prestige go into a high roller wager lobby, and double down if possible. Once the map is locked in, and your money has been deducted, prestige. If you win you'll get 30,000 CoD points at level 1, if not you won't be at any loss.

Which one?

any! Gonna buy fire red soon i think! Can't wait for black and white.

Used to love them but just forgot about them.

Sent you a message on Twitter but yeah, Kers download the GBA emulator and Fire Red from www.brothersoft.com.

90 winstreak now.

Risteard, Muse, Remi and Soby = beasts :) The first game of the day was a toughie :D

I'll be back on in an hour or two if you or anyone else is about

I'm only on for an hour. Bringing ps to Sligo, and I definitely won't forget the 3 dongle. Please. God. Work.

Like I said on Twitter ade, I really like having hard copies of games, like I've a load of my old PS1 games and stuff. I rarely ever sell a game I enjoyed, just in case. I'd have to hate a game to sell it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Anyone around for a game?

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »
    Anyone around for a game?

Maybe in a little while, Dunno whats happening, if my sister wants to watch a film or something, if not I'll be on in about half an hour, *I hope*

Advertisement