Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I was browsing youtube and boards for ages earlier, only starting my work now. Would love to :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lee on Skype earlier"Im not gonna start my work its to late.

Lies. Every word of it :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Fell asleep :o

Anyone online?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Feckin woke up... Don't think ill be on tho, me sister is using the internet...

• Advertisement

Good games there lads.. :D

Cheers for the games lads. Streak is alive and is at 110(Muse have passed you bud!? :DThink you said your highest was 108, correct me if I'm wrong)That last game was hilarous on Cracked. I was just strolling around with the Famas pre and hipfiring. One of those what IF games if I was useful with high killstreaks. I'll give the poodles another chance me thinks. Chopper Gunner is a no-no though.

I forget if it was Summit, but it was Balfie's first game with us was feckin close, 200-193 I think. Twas fun even if that was arguably the worst match I've played on Summit <3 Very topsy turvy match. The 11th prestige with Ghost, 74u and second chance, words won't do him no justice.

Had a great convo with our pal BAZ101010010 during the 1st few games. Emblem of the England flag burning, yet he supports an English team! Complete dumbass.

Cheers for the games lads. Streak is alive and is at 110(Muse have passed you bud!? :DThink you said your highest was 108, correct me if I'm wrong)That last game was hilarous on Cracked. I was just strolling around with the Famas pre and hipfiring. One of those what IF games if I was useful with high killstreaks. I'll give the poodles another chance me thinks. Chopper Gunner is a no-no though.

I forget if it was Summit, but it was Balfie's first game with us was feckin close, 200-193 I think. Twas fun even if that was arguably the worst match I've played on Summit <3 Very topsy turvy match. The 11th prestige with Ghost, 74u and second chance, words won't do him no justice.

Had a great convo with our pal BAZ101010010 during the 1st few games. Emblem of the England flag burning, yet he supports an English team! Complete dumbass.

You were beasting all over everyone again Ade,

That game made me rage quit, I was sick of ghost camping second stand, sitting in out spawn muther fukin retards.. So I left, hahaha :)

Enemy RCxd inbound, Booom in my face, I'm done lads! haha

I'm gonna try beat ur win streak tho :P

Oh an with the double XP weekend we are gonna have to roll in a party of 6 an slap some fukers an get over 10k XP a game :D

Defo. :D

Hittin the library tomorrow and Thursday so I'll have nothing to do but play CoD (not like I'd do it anyways!). Guna prestige at least once, depending on how high I may get I might do twice.

6 man dom/snd/hq sounds epic

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Defo. :D

Hittin the library tomorrow and Thursday so I'll have nothing to do but play CoD (not like I'd do it anyways!). Guna prestige at least once, depending on how high I may get I might do twice.

6 man dom/snd/hq sounds epic

Prestige once and up to level 17 again you can do very easily if you stop fcuking about with the sniper :pac: Should be a target for most of the lads we play with who are planning on taking advantage of this weekend.

• Advertisement

Prestige once and up to level 17 again you can do very easily if you stop fcuking about with the sniper :pac: Should be a target for most of the lads we play with who are planning on taking advantage of this weekend.

I'm only goin to level 50 an STOPPING! :D

Unless I get drunk an go on cod again an do foolish things that I'm talked into hahaha :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Just had my best game yet, finished 72-14 on Domination. Finally passed that 70 mark, and would have been more had my 2 chopper gunners not been shot down immediately :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

I realise it's early but anyone around for a few games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I would love too, I really would :(

Might take friday off

Yeah im on now for a few.

Tallon wrote: »
    I would love too, I really would :(

Might take friday off

Doooooooooooooooooo itttttttttttttt... :P

Nah I won't be on till later lads, might not even be on, I ain't sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Cook my sock

Why is it always when I'm host the game goes to crap fir only me!? I have a decent connection :(

Its the frame rate drop it seems to get worse when your the host.
    BOPS is the only game where if your the host other players have an advantage over you :mad:

Why is it always when I'm host the game goes to crap fir only me!? I have a decent connection :(

Like I told ya last night, bein host gives ya frame rate lag, normally I get host an it always happens to me.. Its just the way it goes.. Sadly,

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,087 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Jeez Balfie, you were in bad form last night :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Sorry for ignoring ye last nite! was playin with the mate!

and then finally joining ye for a few games..

and then bailing!! :rolleyes:

PS3 froze and I was well pissed off and 2 annoyed to play!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

First proper night I played with ye. I was on the other team on summit and couldn't capture any point, as soon as I stood on it 3 people and a hail of frags came flying at me. Good games :)

Finish early today so will be on around 3 if anyone is about.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,087 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Anyone on for an hour?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I haven't played cod in agees....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

So, eh.. the spas seems to be the best gun in the game anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Chris89 wrote: »
    So, eh.. the spas seems to be the best gun in the game anyway.
    Spas silencer kicks ass in CQB on Hardcore

Be on in a bit.

Have to deal with some idiots first :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

Soby wrote: »
    Spas silencer kicks ass in CQB on Hardcore

ive just been using it in headquarters with marathon, soh and lightweight. plant a tac insertion near the hq and run amok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

3 easy contracts im doing for the 2nd time and racking in the cod points. 7 Kills without dying,Win by a score of 70 on DOM and 80 kills with hacker :D.Bout 5/6000 points :D

Advertisement