Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

then he rage quit when you knifed him on trailer park xD

I use the FAL on my anti-air class. It's nice for a change!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Kersmash wrote: »
    then he rage quit when you knifed him on trailer park xD

I use the FAL on my anti-air class. It's nice for a change!

Yea haha, that map is epic for mlc (and all the bitchin that I do about it).
    Never really used the FAL, might try it some time

It's a pretty good gun! I'd rather use the Scar though tbh! I love that gun :D

It's a pretty good gun! I'd rather use the Scar though tbh! I love that gun :D

I just remembered my failed defending the bomb that had been planted. I though the laptop was on the side closest to me , not the far one :(

I dunno but I get nervous and sweaty when I'm last alive and I know everyone's watching me haha. I was really pissed off before so I camped in a corner and was last alive and then when everyone was watching I planted a claymore, teabagged, and shot it :D; Much to the horrors of 12 year old "1337 iiSniiperZzZZz"

Edit, Kersmash are you subbed to Boards? On the currenty active members list you always have a + after your name, same with Lakeskeane aswell.

I was actually shaking with adrenaline on that game in Fuel when I was in Fuel and managed to get the win anyway! I could hear you running about outside so i just whipped out the AA-12 and crept out to ya!

Another benefit of soundwhoring, when you were last alive on Salvage and camping near the bombsite, i could hear him defusing it and was like "NOOOOOO!!!!", frantically trying to send you a message xD

• Advertisement

I was actually shaking with adrenaline on that game in Fuel when I was in Fuel and managed to get the win anyway! I could hear you running about outside so i just whipped out the AA-12 and crept out to ya!

Another benefit of soundwhoring, when you were last alive on Salvage and camping near the bombsite, i could hear him defusing it and was like "NOOOOOO!!!!", frantically trying to send you a message xD

Guess I really need those Turtle Beach so :D

I got a big fright and jumped when you got the aa-12 kill. I saw you running in, lobbed a semtex and it stuck the roof, but only gave me a hitmarker. I ran up the stairs facing straight and not looking up, and BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! Dead. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I just remembered my failed defending the bomb that had been planted. I though the laptop was on the side closest to me , not the far one :(

I dunno but I get nervous and sweaty when I'm last alive and I know everyone's watching me haha. I was really pissed off before so I camped in a corner and was last alive and then when everyone was watching I planted a claymore, teabagged, and shot it :D; Much to the horrors of 12 year old "1337 iiSniiperZzZZz"

Edit, Kersmash are you subbed to Boards? On the currenty active members list you always have a + after your name, same with Lakeskeane aswell.
    that means your friends with them :P

Yup, he's right, it's cos we're buds and I'm awesome 8)

Mom's not going near Argos today, will have to go Galway tomorrow to be a soundwhore. Might see "Dinner For Schmucks" aswell, has anyone seen it yet?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

The game on Trailer Park was BS :pac:

Was kicked. Joined session on other team, went to town(couple of sexy doubles and triples on ze boardsies) for the most part. I think I was already 1st or 2nd on the leaderboard. 5 minutes to go and realizing how retarded my team was in helping me the couple of times I tried to plant, I thought oh **** it I'll save my killstreaks for sudden death like I usually do.

Near a minute or two to go... connection interrupted :( Had pavelow(from nicked care package), 2 uav's, 2 counter uav's and 1 predator.

At least I'm playing a bit better than a few days ago where I could hit a thing for love nor money.

Be on after my dinner lads.

• Advertisement

Comin on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Have my American football fantasy draft now and then gotta have a shower but I'll be on later.

RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGE QUIIIIIITTT.

Sorry, that match on wasteland was too much for me. Off to go apply for a job online so I've to sort my damn CV out ><

RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGE QUIIIIIITTT.

Sorry, that match on wasteland was too much for me. Off to go apply for a job online so I've to sort my damn CV out ><

Good luck mate!

I've been rage quitting all day, that was the first full match I played all day. Ended up going into SD. Mahey18 had 72-27, I was second with 35-22 or something. Enemy team kept having RPG's on :mad:
    Most people ended up dying fairly quick in SD, last guy alive on our team was AFK (or gone for a piss he was holding in for the last 15 mins :D) and was quickly taken care of.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Sorry I bailed on that afghan sabotage. I was on the phone the entire game and I wasn't contributing, ye were better off with a random than me doing sweet f**k all!

Thanks for the invite Adnan.

I've never wanted to hurt people as much as the other team just there in Afghan, camping isn't the word. 20 MINUTES! 20 MINUTES over in the poppy field, I didn't kill 1 person outside that small area.

Chris Smoove would be proud! :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

**** me that game on Favela in Sabotage was frustrating. That fella with the OMA/DC class was really getting on my tits!

I was annoyed at the fact my connection kept going, I'd be on the boardies team, connection would go and I'd join again and would be on the opposite team, very annoying!

Seriously, taking an axe to my router right now sounds very tempting.

@ Oatsey, no worries mate.

@ leeg, that was arguably one of the most bizarre games of Sabotage I've played in 3 years. Pure and utter camping doesn't describe what that team were doing. Just building up killstreaks and trying to improve their K/D's.

They were still ****e though. Have to add there were one or two on our team not playing the objective which was doing my head in.

If we went at them as a team we would have got the plant.

Flecktarn wrote: »
    **** me that game on Favela in Sabotage was frustrating. That fella with the OMA/DC class was really getting on my tits!

I was annoyed at the fact my connection kept going, I'd be on the boardies team, connection would go and I'd join again and would be on the opposite team, very annoying!

Jaysus I forgot about the ****er. Had to send him a message. You wanna know one reason why I don't bother with my mic, it's people like him. I'd lose it. He also had commando on so it was that bit more difficult to get him. I wore my mic on COD4 for the vast majority of time, but this game I just can't.. for my sanity :pac:

They were still ****e though. Have to add there were one or two on our team not playing the objective which was doing my head in.

If we went at them as a team we would have got the plant.

I think I know who they are :mad::(

I got the plant, and the "two" were complaining about getting kills and getting killed. Blah gimme a proper team any day, or none at all!

Was that the sabo match in favela I joined half way through on the enemy team?

• Advertisement

OMG OMG OMG

Krudler, that was one INSANE noobtube. Across the map on Sub Base, from the area near A in SnD over the map, and just down towards B flag in Domination. Double kill. I'm speechless ya jammy cnut :D

Indeed I copied your class many a time :pac:

I think I know who they are :mad::(

I got the plant, and the "two" were complaining about getting kills and getting killed. Blah gimme a proper team any day, or none at all!

Yeah you know who I'm talking about. As bad as those campers. I don't even know them. Guessing they aren't your mates anyway. Their not even on the Sharing Gamertags thread I noticed. Will delete them later on.

Yep you were on their team. I remember lagging like a bitch, looking at the top right of the screen and saw you planted. I was like lee you damn fecker, you're helping those tools! :pac:

Yeah you know who I'm talking about. As bad as those campers. I don't even know them. Guessing they aren't your mates anyway. Their not even on the Sharing Gamertags thread I noticed. Will delete them later on.

Was I around for this game?

Yep you were on their team. I remember lagging like a bitch, looking at the top right of the screen and saw you planted. I was like lee you damn fecker, you're helping those tools! :pac:

They both have 94 in their name if I'm thinking of the same two you are. I'm friends with Jtc, and he invited (and is friends) with roc. That's why I don't like inviting them to Boards parties, they don't play the objective same way we do. That match in Wasteland you left, he went 72-27, you'd hardly get that defending/defusing the bomb site :rolleyes: Shít I think me (and Oatsey when he was on) were the only ones playing the objective on our team.

As for the Favela matches.. I do my best :p. Canning, you and JD_Quench both got unreal semtex kills. Both of ye lobbed it over the bomb site, and it got stuck on an imaginary wall behind me (on top of the back fence) and killed me haha.

Nah you were gone by this stage man, this was Sabo in Afghan around 10

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Was I around for this game?

Not sure mate tbh. They went with the tags 2Gud if you saw but were more 2Poo if anything. They were constantly talking about getting kills, spawn trapping, air support and nukes in Sabotage so just ended up muting them.

As for the Favela matches.. I do my best :p. Canning, you and JD_Quench both got unreal semtex kills. Both of ye lobbed it over the bomb site, and it got stuck on an imaginary wall behind me (on top of the back fence) and killed me haha.

:p Favela is a good map for Sabo, plenty of flanking and windows make for good gameplay!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Sorry i left earlier lads my connection is sh*te tonight, couldnt hit a thing with it :( Dont know how you can play on a 1bar ade, so frustrating

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

OMG OMG OMG

Krudler, that was one INSANE noobtube. Across the map on Sub Base, from the area near A in SnD over the map, and just down towards B flag in Domination. Double kill. I'm speechless ya jammy cnut :D

Lol sorry about that, I wanted to get the shotgun for the Tar, and since i needed the kills I plonked myself down by the sub at the far end where boosters normally go and let 2 fly, as much as I hate noobtubers it had to be done, I feel dirty lol I had 7/11/25 as my killstreaks and you ya fecker got me 1 kill short of my chopper, if we'd kept ye spawntrapped at A and I called that in I would have gotten the nuke.

Those mates of yours on Skidrow need anger management courses lol I had to mute them as one of them was screaming at people every time he was killed :pac:

Advertisement