Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Raping boardsies is fun..

and crushing them in BOPS is fun too :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I won't be able to sit proper for a week!

:D

This was the clip I said "LOLOLOL I'll upload" in the chatroom.

____

Epic fun last night lads. Ade going 140 or so in demo, 93-10 in the first round! Balfie you were shít drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Man people need to learn how to play Domination haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I know the strategy is give them one flag and trap them for god sake

I'll be going on in a few minutes if anyone is about.
    LakesKeane wrote: »
    :mad:

What's wrong bud?
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    Epic fun last night lads. Ade going 140 or so in demo, 93-10 in the first round! Balfie you were shít drunk

Joined in after a minute. Went 28-8... finished the round 93-10.
    Like I eluded too earlier, gutted I didn't go with my usual Nuketown main killstreak of Gunship and sit right into your spawn :pac:
    I was so in a roll I didn't noticed the timer whatsoever otherwise I'd have saved my 2nd chopper gunner too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

What's wrong bud?

My internetz going last night. Weekend is too short!
    You went 140 against the lads?

LakesKeane wrote: »
    My internetz going last night. Weekend is too short!
    You went 140 against the lads?

Real shame mate.

__

I think it was 130 or around that.

Twas delightful wrecking their buzz :p As I said to Lee last night, about time I had some luck with the chopper gunner(even Nuketown has been bad to me in recent times!), just a shame for the lads I was against them + my team were absolute morons. Proper carried them.

If my mic was working I guarantee I would have been hurling abuse at my own team :pac:

Be on in a while save a spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Pfff we still won.:cool:

Risteard wrote: »

Like a baws :cool:

Didn't have my classes set up properly though. Yea that's my excuse for a .5kdr >_>

on now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Didn't have my classes set up properly though. Yea that's my excuse for a .5kdr >_>

on now

My excuse as well, stupid FAMAS.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

I'll just remind him again. Ade, you lost.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpiC_9WeSGk2iEabmlOVkU562IolvTp9FyEPfXeH85JFP1G6yo4g

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

just played a game of dom on nuketown against 6 of you, yous got c and b and never tried for our a flag once, just spawntrapped. weak!

Just there was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Chris89 wrote: »
    just played a game of dom on nuketown against 6 of you, yous got c and b and never tried for our a flag once, just spawntrapped. weak!

Weak? u for real? thats what ya call fuking up a team, why wud we a team go for 3 flags? it means then that the enemy spawn is all over the place. I'd call what the lads done brilliant. Cause if it makes u rage so much to come on here an call it weak then they done what they wanted too do.

*sorry lads, I was a bit off me face last night, don't even remember playing or what I was saying, hahaha :D

im not raging im only commenting, you get 3 flags because thats the idea of the game.

thats the eh, objective.

yeah it was just there, i died like 50 times or something!

Chris thats strategy we get points for doing it resulting in kills

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

im not raging im only commenting, you get 3 flags because thats the idea of the game.

thats the eh, objective.

yeah it was just there, i died like 50 times or something!
    But 9/10 times if you get 3 flags the enemy spawn all over the place and you lose 2 flags.(They always spawn out of the place but 9/10 they will get 2 flags).So its tactical to only get 2 and defend those two

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

LOL, i hate when people triple cap. Unless you need to in order to win. Triple capping a team is one sure way to not only **** the spawns up but also reduce the other team to 1 or 2 as the rest will just rage quit. As much fun as it is to dominate another team, chasing spawns around a map is boring.

Oh and demolition nuke town... get a chopper/gunship and you pretty much guarantee yourself 40-60 kills, may aswel sit there with your finger up your arse because once you're trapped you're ****ed ! Theres playbacks with people with 250+ kills on the community thing. Firing range is as bad. Gunship is insanely good on demo.

on now
    Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    I'll just remind him again. Ade, you lost.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpiC_9WeSGk2iEabmlOVkU562IolvTp9FyEPfXeH85JFP1G6yo4g

Aye, but I'm happy with my destruction of all of you's :pac: Also point of note, it was 5 vs 6 for a lot of that 2nd round and 3rd round. Just had to add that :p

Your mate and you were using noob tubes(pretty sure I was killed by 2 other guys using noob tubes), your mate I think was using an RPG too. I make no bones with spawn trapping the living shit out of you lot... and yes I have used the noob tube but that was for the sake of my winstreak. Haven't really used it since I lost it.

so its ok to use noobtubes but only if youre trying to win?

Not really but Ade was on a 80 something winstreak or so not trying to win one game noobing like a nob.

so its ok to use noobtubes but only if youre trying to win?

No, I was just mentioning it as not to be pointed out as a hypocrite. But I admit, I was a tool for using it and it was cheap probably, yeah.

There were 3 people at least on your team using it which is was very cretinous and on a map like Nuketown it's fcuking annoying. My god, the amount of times the lads tried to cap B only to be noob tubed by your team was beyond a joke.

My original point being, I wouldn't complain about being spawn trapped and calling us weak for doing it compared to what we put up with.

Thank god for flack Jacket

Will be back on at 6.30ish if anyone is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Thank god for flack Jacket

Essential for nuketown. Also hate people triple capping unless you need it to win. Having 2 flags as opposed to the enemys 1 for most of the game is "Domination" in my eyes.

Should be on have a match at 4 so be on after it

• Advertisement

iMuse wrote: »
    Essential for nuketown. Also hate people triple capping unless you need it to win. Having 2 flags as opposed to the enemys 1 for most of the game is "Domination" in my eyes.

Took some time, but I have come along to that thinking now.

Advertisement