Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Also can someone confirm what time Double XP is over at today? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Chris89 wrote: »
    im not raging im only commenting, you get 3 flags because thats the idea of the game.

thats the eh, objective.

yeah it was just there, i died like 50 times or something!

No its not the objective to get 3, its the objective to win, and if you and your team can't get another flag then its not the winning teams fault! The objective is to win the game, and if spawn trappping is what happens in the process then break out ur nooob tubes like every one else.

Seems like ya did break out the noob tube anyways. If ur gonna lose don't come on here whinging cause ya lost an the lads got ya spawn trapped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I had a list of clips that I was going to record, including a really long tomohawk on Ade in SNS over Brokeback Mountain in Jungle. Played so many games in the past day and a half that it pushed it past the 100 mark :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

not gonna lie... think i've been killed by a noobtube... probably less than 30 times in this game.

Me and all, until that game...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

I dunno lads, i used to only play dom and play for the 3 flags and my ranking was always very high on the leaderboards.

Jesus fkin' christ. How many times do you have to say over the mic, DONT CAP THE 3RD FLAG!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lee do you have Tourrettes :P

Cod tourettes. Yes.

Fkin' pr1ck!

The match was called off anyway the other team didnt show up :(

• Advertisement

I'm not gonna be on till later lads.. Have the hangover munchies.. An I'm watching the liverpool match so I can slag ade later on :D :pac:

Going on now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Chris89 wrote: »
    I dunno lads, i used to only play dom and play for the 3 flags and my ranking was always very high on the leaderboards.

It just depends on who you're playing with, going for 3 flags with a team of players going 30-30 would be grand, but trying doing it with people on your team going 50-5 and see how long the other team stays. The amount of games i've been in where the other team leaves after the first chopper is called in is stupid. Its pretty bad with the boards guys and even worse with some groups from my clan. I purposely run low killstreaks alot of the time because i dont want a game to be cut short. I can pretty much gaurantee that i'll get at least one 11 killstreak per game with or without a party, the problem is when theres more than one on you're team getting them. I've also been on the receiving end of some teams bashing my group of randoms and its hard not to just rage quit when you're constantly having to worry about dogs and choppers instead of the objective.

Triple capping just makes it even worse on the other team because not only are they getting destroyed kill wise, they're also getting jack **** in terms of objective points.

Least thats how i find domination and the game in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Also can someone confirm what time Double XP is over at today? Thanks.
    Its staying on till Monday morning PST according to JD_2020 on twitter

Balfie wrote: »
    I'm not gonna be on till later lads.. Have the hangover munchies.. An I'm watching the liverpool match so I can slag ade later on :D :pac:

:D

tumblr_l73uhbHy5w1qc0m6fo1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i haven't played cod in a few days. Not even during double xp. Been far too busy :(

exioot wrote: »
    Its staying on till Monday morning PST according to JD_2020 on twitter

Yep, 8am PST.

So 4pm for us! Anyone staying up tonight? :D:D:D:D:D

Mite do, pretty pissed off with cod and the pvr atm.

Yep, 8am PST.

So 4pm for us! Anyone staying up tonight? :D:D:D:D:D
    I Wud but me da will be here an he sleeps on the Feckin sofa so when he goes asleep it means I have to go to bed... Such a pain in the arse.. Ill prob be off about 11, or 12, that's if I even get to go on with my sister being an utter moan bag..

Anyone online now?

I'm just gonna have some dinner and will be on asap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

every time i play this game lately i get bored after about 3 games and go do something else. Maybe it's cos i was playing alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Anyone coming on ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

gonna much down myself now on something so I will be on-line in bout 30-40mins!!

Bit of a noob question.. but since when did the nuketown 24/7 appear!! I only just noticed this evening!! lol!!

has it been there long!! At least treyarch listen to what ppl want! nuketown being such an epic map!

I think it was there on Friday not sure

I'd be on lads but my internet is gone off on me.. Feckin rain..

right I'm online.. Who's comin on? I'm watching the game of ade on nuketown.. 89 kills or somethin an was surprised that I was in that game.. I actually don't even remember ot.. Honest t god

I'm on. Didn't bother bringing tb's to Sligo, so I'm soundwhoring through a set of sony headphones :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Balfie wrote: »
    I'd be on lads but my internet is gone off on me.. Feckin rain..

Only in Ireland is that a reason for broadband to not work. "no internet, must be raining" :pac:

"they took the roads in for the night"

I'm sorry did I hear someone talking?

Back to the Xbox thread with you..:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

?

Advertisement