Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

joking that he's an xbox traitor in the ps thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

No sorry, I meant, where is everyone :p

Im on now for a while

playing CTF (badly for me), space for 1 , we'll inv after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

What the Fúckkkkkkkk

Its laggin non stop and im pulling 13Mb

Is there something up with the servers? Im getting multiple Host Migrations each match

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Yeah, servers have been ****ed all weekend. Nuketown playlist was a joke earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Tallon wrote: »
    What the Fúckkkkkkkk

Its laggin non stop and im pulling 13Mb

Is there something up with the servers? Im getting multiple Host Migrations each match

Kept happening to me all night too.. Has been happening for a few days to be honest. "Connection Interupted" all the time... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

have to say fairly stable for me all weekend unless you pull host then it freezes like a mofo didn't crash on me but froze for 30 seconds then fine then froze again and thats on a 30meg down 3meg up wired line.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Ran perfectly for me all weekend.

I think the lads found my kryptonite tonight :D I get so damn frustrated in those games of CTF. My thumb hurts from playing too. I have never got marathon pro before due to my dislike of that game type. Only 6 left to get though.

Oh and if anyone is on from noon onwards, hit us up if you want a few games. I'm gonna be playing mainly Nuketown playlist till 4pm just so I can rank up as quickly as possibly(if I hit 35-40 I'll be satisfied). Maybe chuck in the odd HQ game in there too.

Be on 2-4. Then I must do some work.

I'm on 7/15 CTF. Died a few times to a claymore along the way :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,360 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'm sorry did I hear someone talking?

Back to the Xbox thread with you..:pac:

If I may borrow your pic there Ade...

tumblr_l73uhbHy5w1qc0m6fo1_500.jpg

;)

• Advertisement

Be on 2-4. Then I must do some work.

I'm on 7/15 CTF. Died a few times to a claymore along the way :(

You must have saw the kill feed. Most of my deaths were from claymores! :mad:

I prefer being a runner in most games but CTF is the exception as I have never really been comfortable playing it.

I took up a strategy towards the end of being second to the guy looking for the flag, boom claymore kill, *yoink* and take the flag.....then I died to a claymore in the other corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I have a love hate relationship with ctf..

When your playing with randomers then it really is just $hit!! so frustrating!

But playing with ye last nite was great!! managed to get the 15 of my caps in those few games!!

*pokes ade* ALL 15!! :p

Even tried to donate any flags I have via suicide!! lol!

I love having marathon pro as I really hate the whole stop start running thing!! prefer to get somewhere fast!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,087 ✭✭✭✭beertons

i should be on for a while from 2 aswell.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

stuck in work :( guess i won't get the rest of the double xp. i went from 43 up to 27 on the next prestige over the weekend. wasn't too bad :) servers were crazy last night though. 850k online :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

yeah sort of glad the double xp weekend is over anyway, really ****ed up the game the last few days. Think i only managed 30 levels......

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Magill wrote: »
    yeah sort of glad the double xp weekend is over anyway, really ****ed up the game the last few days. Think i only managed 30 levels......

I found the lag to be crazy in some games. The nice thing about double XP is that it brought out all the noobs.

My heads from playing too much lol. Damn double XP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

me 2..i really need to ware my glasses more and stop sitting right in front of my tv..gonna go blind soon

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,087 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Good games earlier lads. Had to bail at short notice, woman home early, unexpected.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

after the last s&d we were involved in I was in typing in chat as it ending and the whole ps3 froze this was about 3.34, thought grand reboot and get back into double xp before the 8am playlist update which JD2020 said would be 8ish pst and bang that dope Vhan shuts it down at 7.30am pst. So was saying to Ade as long as you don't back out to main menu or your ps3 doesn't freeze you can play double xp for the rest of the evening or even if he wants he can leave it on for the next couple of days and you'll still be in the double xp playlist, you will find a good few players will do this.

JD2020 tweeted that double xp will be back sooner or later my guess we might see one on Killzone 3 release weekend, which can't be that far away.

I slept till half 6 today... :/ gotta sort out the sleep so its an all nighter for me tonight.. Ill try go on in a lil while if I can if anyone is about :)

Oh and if anyone is on from noon onwards, hit us up if you want a few games. I'm gonna be playing mainly Nuketown playlist till 4pm just so I can rank up as quickly as possibly(if I hit 35-40 I'll be satisfied). Maybe chuck in the odd HQ game in there too.

big-tick.jpg

Sacrificed Double XP for the lads too ya swines :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Will be on all day tomorrow if anybody fancies a few games.

fukin internet clapped out again.. It keeps happening when it rains since we got the home phone in with upc.. It's doin me tits in.. Sorry lads.. Didn't just bale on purpose..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lads if you want me to host its alright when im on.

Lol. Muse suiciding every time he was at our base with the enemy flag so I could get some captures. Much love bro <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Whats the story with this,without me sounding to stupid is it a clan or do you just add everyone on the first page?,i play everynight and im getting a bit bored playing on my own :D

Not a clan as such but we're almost one at this stage :o

Add anyone you want from here, but check here to see who usually plays together

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Not a clan as such but we're almost one at this stage :o

Add anyone you want from here, but check here to see who usually plays together

Thanks for that,i will do :)

Advertisement