Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Lol. Muse suiciding every time he was at our base with the enemy flag so I could get some captures. Much love bro <3

anytime bud!!

just for lolz!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

fukin internet clapped out on me again, its doin me head in now.. 3 times in an hour, I only got it back on an it went off... Fuk this shiite..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Ahahah, Balfie has clap!

:o

Balfie wrote: »
    fukin internet clapped out on me again, its doin me head in now.. 3 times in an hour, I only got it back on an it went off... Fuk this shiite..

hate those days

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Much fun lads, sorry had to bail, needed to collect the lady at 11 and copped it was ten past! Was doing well in ctf, raking up kills :)

• Advertisement

Really good fun tonight lads, don't think we lost many matches. Good craic r*ping the two 15th prestige frogs, and the english twats (I swear I didn't send him abusive messages about his mom and dad! :rolleyes:)

Remiiiiiiiii with the RPG to win a good enough sabo game. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

I survived 3 rc cars in ten seconds in that sudden death round those campy contes.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tense. Bloody love it, and some people find Sabotage boring :D

I don't know how I survived those two guys in Sudden Death and lols @ remi with the RPG. Such tossers :pac:

I finally got the tomohawk kill that I was always trying for. To bounce a tomohawk off of the window itself to ricochet inside and kill a camper. Got it in sudden death of that game in Villa.

Bloody muse asking me to take his care packs, that's grand and he lobs two on the floor. Ammo, which I gladly took. Cheek to go taking the gunship like :rolleyes::pac:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Bloody muse asking me to take his care packs, that's grand and he lobs two on the floor. Ammo, which I gladly took. Cheek to go taking the gunship like :rolleyes::pac:

hahaha!! I couldnt resist it!! I never get the gunship coz I if I ever go for an 11 streak I usually like to let the puppies get a run out!!! even thou I have used them before and never gotten a kill!!! :eek:

Got my hardline pro now... good times!

All I need are some first bloods (for mara pro) and then I got everything I need!

I like to use the flack jacket often but never get pro coz I never get the opportunity to throw back grenades!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Why am I only finding out how glorious the M16 is on 8th prestige? Bloody beast of a gun, I was having some great games with it this morning.

If only it was possible to register on COD.com and get a video or two online :(

Sorry I legged it last night lads, only got the internet working an my owl fella came home, its a pain in the arse having to turn it off when he comes home, but I have to keep the playstation downstairs, cause I plug it straight into the modem...

I'm not gonna be on much tonight, I'm still up since yesterday, feeling rather wrecked at the moment, been taking them "Pro Plus" tablets, fecking things are full of caffine, had a cuppa coffee an one of them effervesent tablet things, an sweet jaysus was I buzzing there for awhile, I'm after dropping off that buzz now an I'm just wrecked.. Have to collect me sisters kid in awhile so thats keeping me awake.

Maybe I'm feeling all *emotional* :pac: an stuff, but I was thinkin there last night, an this morning, that since I started playing COD with you lads it has been really fun for me, an it was never like that before, it was always horrible to go on, get into games with randomers, and lose, always put onto teams that would be something like 3000-7400 an be the last one killed or something, but I'm really enjoying it now that I started playing with all you lads. So basically I just wanna say Thanks, for helping me to enjoy COD again. :D

Group orgy hug? :D

I know how you feel man. Lot of my irl mates are on the 360 and my clan kinda died with the release of MW2(fairly sure some moved to 360) all within like a month or two time span. From January to June(?) last year gaming was at the lowest point for me, coupled with my disliking of MW2 and a double fracture... yeah well it was ****e time to say the least :pac:

I'm not even sure how it came to be that that WE boardsies all started playing MW2 together tbh. Maybe one of the lads can't jolt my memory here. I remember the Sabo games the night I created this thread but not sure who added me or vice versa.

Ah, the early days of us playing together. Ade, Lakes, Kersmash, Krudler, Shammy, Tallon, Sprrratt, Headshot and I (and a few others no doubt). Some really epic sabo games I tell ya, the amount of kids screaming down the mic "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG WE DON'T PLANT UNTIL THE 20 MINUTES ARE UP" (it was 20 back then), oh I'm sorry kid, we don't plant the bomb when we can? it's amazing what kids learn in 6th class.

Definitely it's way more fun in a party, and even funner when we're raping 95% of the time in said party.

:)

Oh and I just remembered Sprrratt's diplomatic nuke on Karachi "Lads, yis all right for me lettin off the nuke now? I can wait if yis want?"

Oh playing with you boardies is a pleasure!!

Its soooo much more fun than playing with random retards!! Plus when playing in a big group you are less likely to be lumped into a match with seconds on the clock and loose!!

Win most games and if some1 is struggling (I've been that person many times) then everyone else is able to cover!!

Playing with the same people is so much better aswel as you kinda get used to their habits etc... plus you know if you defusing/planting a bomb that you will actually get cover!!

hate playing on my own now!! lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I miss 24/7 nuketown :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Group orgy hug? :D

I know how you feel man. Lot of my irl mates are on the 360 and my clan kinda died with the release of MW2(fairly sure some moved to 360) all within like a month or two time span. From January to June(?) last year gaming was at the lowest point for me, coupled with my disliking of MW2 and a double fracture... yeah well it was ****e time to say the least :pac:

I'm not even sure how it came to be that that WE boardsies all started playing MW2 together tbh. Maybe one of the lads can't jolt my memory here. I remember the Sabo games the night I created this thread but not sure who added me or vice versa.

I remember adding you when you had the Optik el Nino account. Didn't play with you for a while until I saw you playing Fifa one day, more specifically, Fifa Club.

Played a couple of Fifa games with you and Ray. Then saw you playing mw2 one day. I invited you into a 2 man party then and iirc we played tdm on Afghan. You beasted as usual then my mind was made up.

This man played Fifa and COD, gotta play more games with Ade!

Think it was a couple of days later before we got a 5/6 man party together. The rest is history!

Haha, if I didn't notice your nationality when you sent that FIFA Club request to join I was so going to reject you lol like I have done many others :D

Did you notice me from boards or something originally?

_____

Just having some tea, chilling back watching me and Remi in sudden death. Jeez I thought I did well. Thank the lord for Flak Jacket or what Remi! :P

I had switched to the FAL / Ghost class thinking they'd saved up attack helis etc.

"enemy rc car incoming"
    "enemy rc car incoming"
    "enemy rc car incoming"

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Haha, if I didn't notice your nationality when you sent that FIFA Club request to join I was so going to reject you lol like I have done many others :D

_____

Just having some tea, chilling back watching me and Remi in sudden death. Jeez I thought I did well. Thank the lord for Flak Jacket or what Remi! :P

Saw you posted quite a bit on boards yea. Then added you, like I did alot others. Never played with anyone from boards though 'till then.

Have to say Fifa Club was definitly the highlight for me though. Rage quitters were getting on my tities.

I find that playing BO on my own is fairly boring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

I never played with anyone on boards until the wager matches bar twice with Tallon on MW2 and once with Magill. Random matches of course but I recognised the gametags. Then I started playing regularly enough on BLOPs after the wager matches and can barely stand playing with randomers anymore.l

I added some of ya back in mw2 days but only played one or two games before I got removed from friends. Then I started on bops and got a few more friends in and sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

_____

Thank you flak jacket you overpowered beauty. Any other day i would be cursing flak jacket and praying I had danger close to take care of those little ****ers who bury themselves somewhere and set up camp.

Anyone on? I might go on for an hour or so...

na housemates have insisted on DVDs so i'm not on :(

Sorry to the lads who I said I'll be back at 7-8. Pub called.

I'm online for the next bit though. Gonna try and hit prestige tonight.

big-tick.jpg

Cheers lads for the games. Making that Irish guy, Krashed rage quit, him keeping on rejoining our lobby and raging at that too was the highlight of the night, splendid :P stuff. How the hell are we camping when we are the ones right on top of their bomb site for near the entire 3 minutes of the match *facepalm* :pac:

10th prestige now (well, I still have to actually do it via wager match but ya get the point).

If I weren't so goal driven ie: stubborn I'd stop at 11 or 13 because I like those badges out of all of them :pac:

Filthy filthy liar!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,087 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Heading on now for a bit.

• Advertisement

beertons wrote: »
    Heading on now for a bit.

Chances are I won't be on tonight.. Have to go to the Aviva in an hour for the N.Ire Scot match.. So chances are I won't be on.. Depends what time I get home an how tired I am, haha

Advertisement