Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Might go on for a while, anyone about?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Decent games tonight. Felt I played pretty crap tbh until very late on in Ground War where I posted some decent scores. I kinda need a break from the game truth be told. I just want to hit 15th prestige and take a month or two break from the series once again.

Myself, Remi and Headshot(?) later on tonight will hopefully get some games on Killzone 3 so if anyone else would care to join us.. by all means do so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Some good games. I pity the lad who went 0-33 in one of the games we played.

Its getting a little stale playing it every night. Think I'll be picking up killzone this month, give black ops a break. Loads of good games out in March, Crysis 2, I am alive, Deus Ex, Homefront, Brink, Fear 3, Max Payne 3, Driver, Batman and hopefully Portal 2 will be release in April.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Anyone on now at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Ok so Lads, I know that we are all getting a lil bit tired of Blops, and I said it before, so lets end up doing it this time instead of just saying it. Break out your GTA:IV if ya have it and lets have a mess about on that for a few hours, I love the custom races an stuff.. Ballad of Gay Tony has that car the F620 (It also has a rather deadly looking police car in multiplayer.) so I'll prob be using that game, But as far as I know both games can work online with each other :D Whos up for it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Lads seriously, what is with the fúcking servers?

Are they still messed up or what, i was trying so hard to play last night and really wanted to fúck the controller out the window

Tallon wrote: »

Are they still messed up or what, i was trying so hard to play last night and really wanted to fúck the controller out the window

I havent been on in 2 or 3 days mate, so I honestly don't know, they seem like something went tits up since the double xp weekend, that was an absolute nightmare to even try to play on.

Tallon wrote: »

Grand for me. Only issue is with certain people being kicked out of parties continuously.

Completely forgot about GTA IV in truth. I'd be up for some of that. Don't own the Ballad of Gay Tony though.

Also forgot....

I rape your dead :D

Grand for me. Only issue is with certain people being kicked out of parties continuously.

Completely forgot about GTA IV in truth. I'd be up for some of that. Don't own the Ballad of Gay Tony though.

Also forgot....

I rape your dead :D

The 2 games link in to work together anyways as far as I know dude.. Its basically just the same game anyways, so ya can play them both online, :D be good to have a mess about on that, set up a camp an kill hundreds of cops just for the craic like :D I'll go on it later on an set something up :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Enjoyed the few wager matches last night. I never really play them and never use ballistics or tomahawks so it was good
    Practice for me

• Advertisement

Got an awful lucky tomohawk in Dom Havana earlier on with Ade, Remi and Splinter. We spawned at A and I threw it, it bounced on the music house down by C and killed a guy rushing B from the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

**** sake. The double xp weekend defo did something. Got kicked again.
    Chopper gunner and dogs in my pocket. !:mad:

Cheers for the games lads. I noticed the First Strike playlist will have Mosh Pit in it so that's a huge + in my book. Some unpredictability will do wonders me thinks as at times it all feels like a chore almost.

W/L up to 2.40 now. Astonishing when I think back a few weeks ago after many a rage quiting playing on my own it was around 1.93. Pleased with the improvement, playing with you lot helps ;)

I fell into bed last night at like 9 o clock, was sooooooo fecking tired.. Sisters kid had me up at half 5 yesterday morning, getting sick an I couldnt get back to sleep.. I was soooo tired.. Have a free gaff tonight, an tomorro night, no drink tonight, but I warn lads, I'm gonna be totally **** faced tomorro night, so If I go online, ya know I'm drunk in advance :D

Who needs to get drunk in GTA and drive about, when you have Balf providing it in real time! :D

Remi can be your passenger cause I'm sure as hell not :P

I <3 Cov Man

What a hero!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Anyone going on now I'm bored

Who needs to get drunk in GTA and drive about, when you have Balf providing it in real time! :D

Remi can be your passenger cause I'm sure as hell not :P

Hhaha ya never played GTA drunk? Funniest thing ever... Trying so hard not to crash.. Dont crash dont crash dont fecking crash, cop car, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BANG! haha

:pac::pac:

I'll be on around at 3 if anyone is about.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

in work all day but will be on tongiht and heading for the next prestige. really enjoyed last night, was nice to get my first blackbird :pac:

• Advertisement

Splinter wrote: »
    in work all day but will be on tongiht and heading for the next prestige. really enjoyed last night, was nice to get my first blackbird :pac:

Good stuff man, looking forward to having a good sesh tonight

I'll be on around at 3 if anyone is about.

Yeh I'll go on about 3 then, break out ur GTA an we have a mess about on that first.. probs do a bitta blops later, or even try out some MW2 :D

Balfie wrote: »
    Yeh I'll go on about 3 then, break out ur GTA an we have a mess about on that first.. probs do a bitta blops later, or even try out some MW2 :D

So how many of us have GTA? We should definitly get a big party going.

I will be on GTA later aswell but my invites come about a year later after someone invites me

LakesKeane wrote: »
    So how many of us have GTA? We should definitly get a big party going.

We'll me an Ade, Trout, and I'm guessing you, so thats 4 of us soo far.. I think someone said Remi has it too.. Hypermuse said he doesnt have it I think.. *Can't Remember...

Lets make this simple.

After this post if ya are up for playing some GTA today. 11th Feb,

Post a comment saying GTA Play or something, so then we know how many will be up for it :D

We all just kick ade's ass :D haha

I have it borrow from my mate :)
    (mw2 is up in sligo I think tho :()

Looking forward to it lads helicopter wars

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Does Just Cause have an online multiplayer ? I'd say that would be even better craic than GTA !! With all the stunts and ****.

Magill wrote: »
    Does Just Cause have an online multiplayer ? I'd say that would be even better craic than GTA !! With all the stunts and ****.

I doesn't have it....

• Advertisement

Yeah themuse doesn't have it, asked him last night. Perhaps HS does but I'm not sure if he'd be keen on playing. But sure if anyone wants to join that's good by me. I'll play today, not sure what time though. Depends on my mate and FIFA Club. But I will be on GTA for sure at some stage :)

Advertisement