Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

iMuse wrote: »
    Sorry i left earlier lads my connection is sh*te tonight, couldnt hit a thing with it :(Dont know how you can play on a 1bar ade, so frustrating

Neither do I mate, neither do I.

I'd like to think my stats would be near double if I had a decent connection :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I dun get that either. Half the time i'm spectating and I see Leeg or Ade on 1/2 bar connections, skipping about the gaff, i'm like wtf? I'd have rage quit by now but they're playing welll? Jaysus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I guess we're even so Krudler ;) That's the second time ever since playing Mw2 I've died like that, the other time was Domination in Strike, some guy lobbed one like you over by the spawn (with the big open green area with the hut in the middle). I was like this typing the "OMFG OMFG" message, :eek:

Yea they really need to cool it, I mean I know I curse hella lot, but not every time I die. I don't mind dying, or dying alot, but as long as there's something I could've done to avoid it, not like dying to a noobtube/commando/guy sitting in a doorway with shotgun.

Kersmash, the internet is really fast in the student accom, so if I get it workin, I should be decent. I'll no doubt be making a thread asking for help with something. There's a password and username you have to enter before you go online, don't know how that would work with the playstation.

While we're on the subject, I'd like to apologise for my swearing over the mic! I have a really dirty mouth, I get given out to about it alot! Hopefully I wont offend anyone but this game really pisses me off sometimes!

Kersmash wrote: »
    While we're on the subject, I'd like to apologise for my swearing over the mic! I have a really dirty mouth, I get given out to about it alot! Hopefully I wont offend anyone but this game really pisses me off sometimes!

I'm the same. Hence no mic when I play COD. Only game I use my mic is Tiger Woods :D

I'll be on a bit btw.

• Advertisement

Me too haha. My bedroom is the front left one in the house, mam was all the way out in the back patio and she heard me cursing. She comes into my room, "who's this dirty fvckin' príck you're talkin about?" :D

Yeah, I'm in a fairly central room, the living rooms next door. Every so often I get a "STOP SCREAMING IT'S ONLY A GAME." shouted at me.

Oh but it's not just a game :/

Yeah, I'm in a fairly central room, the living rooms next door. Every so often I get a "STOP SCREAMING IT'S ONLY A GAME." shouted at me.

Oh but it's not just a game :/

I know right, some people never understand...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I'm the same. Hence no mic when I play COD. Only game I use my mic is Tiger Woods :D

I'll be on a bit btw.

Using a mic is always better, i'd 10x rather play in a group with people that use their mic and swear alot (I Swear and rage.... ALOT) than a team with no1 talking at all... really pisses me off when im barking out orders and no1 ****ing replies !!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

just gone 17-3 in s&d and still lost, i hate my team :mad::mad:

• Advertisement

Adnan and HS, sorry about leaving. I got so annoyed the last few games. In Invasion, I shot a guy 3 times at point blank range with Spas, only for him to shoot me then after :confused:

I wasn't glitching across the map or anything, but in a good 50% of the killcams I didn't look like I was shooting at all. Damn lagg.

I've like 300mb data allowance left until it renews again (either the 7th or 10th of Sept, I can't remember), so probs not guna be on as much as I usually am until then.

God I was unstoppable for the few hours I played just there. Best illustrated by my K/D which went up by .9 in that session.

Everytime I have the nuke loadout, I play ****e :o The one game leeg suggested I throw on the nuke I barely was over even and that was my only bad game! Probably using the 3-4-5 for so long had affected my scores big time, clearly.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Adnan and HS, sorry about leaving. I got so annoyed the last few games. In Invasion, I shot a guy 3 times at point blank range with Spas, only for him to shoot me then after :confused:

I wasn't glitching across the map or anything, but in a good 50% of the killcams I didn't look like I was shooting at all. Damn lagg.

I've like 300mb data allowance left until it renews again (either the 7th or 10th of Sept, I can't remember), so probs not guna be on as much as I usually am until then.

No worries man, it happens... more often it happens to you and me though :( :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

SPAS hitmarkers all over the place the last few days, getting them at point blank range as well which is a pain in the hole, on the plus side I played a game with randoms last night and got the direct impact noobtube challenge on a guy on skidrow, I was in the room over the green room in the middle and he was clambering up the boxes, I was aiming at a guy who was over by the long walkway that goes around to C and then this guys face appeared, right in the mush, direct impact, gamewinning kill :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

tonight ?? games ?? anyone ?? :D

Scody94 wrote: »
    tonight ?? games ?? anyone ?? :D

Deffo, be on after 9 for a decent session hopefully

should be on between 10.30 and 11

Am at lvl 57 at the mo, gonna see how much XP I can rack up before the double weekend expires, might even prestige again, ya never know

SND? 1000 a kill 2000 a plant and then all that headshot shoite bonuses :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Im on now but am debating whether or not i wanna watch Boozed up Irish abroad at 9 - sr08gr8

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Double xp is class, got some nice scores earlier on SnD. Will be on at 9 for the night.

• Advertisement

I'd be on only for the fact I've like 100mb data allowance left until either the 7th or 10th I dunno. Hope it's the 7th or I'll be a bored Galway boy for a few days. :(

Hoki, you're not missing much with the Irish abroad, I'm watching it now, it's shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'd be on only for the fact I've like 100mb data allowance left until either the 7th or 10th I dunno. Hope it's the 7th or I'll be a bored Galway boy for a few days. :(

Hoki, you're not missing much with the Irish abroad, I'm watching it now, it's shíte.

yea im watching it , pretty rubbish alright , playing a team death match express during every ad break!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Loads more people getting mics . Great craic ! :D
    Prob won't be on again tonight lads. Might catch ye tomorrow

EDIT:
    This link might be handy for callouts on each of the maps:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Series/MW2-Multiplayer-Maps-Overhead-View/m-p/44383353

Had a few good games vs Shammy in TDM just there.

Joined the first game with ohhhh say 5 odd minutes to go and top scored for my team with 17-3, like ffs 5 mins. Great team I had. 2nd game I was all over the shop, Shammy played well and top scored. 3rd game on Terminal was just destruction, shame it was only 3-4-5 killstreaks I put on. Should have had way more kills but oh well.

Might be on later if anyone is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Had a few good games vs Shammy in TDM just there.

Joined the first game with say 5 odd minutes to go and top scored for my team with 17-3, like ffs 5 mins. Great team I had. 2nd game I was all over the shop, Shammy played well and top scored. 3rd game on Terminal was just destruction, shame it was only 3-4-5 killstreaks I put on. Should have had way more kills but oh well.

Might be on later if anyone is about.

3 rd game was favela i went 33-12 and still lost and as for terminal , you won that on your own , you ended my 33/34 win streak :pac:.
    Well played , enjoyed it.

edit: i got my first abusive message on ps3 tonight woo hoooo

• Registered Users Posts: 54,268 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Wat did it say?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Well when you havent prestiged and are only at level 26 i suppose a tenth prestige cant comprehend how i can him over and over again.

" u fcukin noob die u fcukin mothefcuker pirck"

i replied " fancy a date sexy?" but i got no reply back :eek:

Shammy wrote: »
    Well when you havent prestiged and are only at level 26 i suppose a tenth prestige cant comprehend how i can him over and over again.

" u fcukin noob die u fcukin mothefcuker pirck"

i replied " fancy a date sexy?" but i got no reply back :eek:

lol, its fun enraging people further

finally got my connection back at 5
    internet went down last night after the snd game on estate(thats why i went offline)
    games tonite?
    few snd , sabo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I was going to play Cod4 for the night but:
    4 games
    2 host ended
    2 connection interrupted

So I'm coming on MW2!

Advertisement