Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Magill wrote: »
    Does Just Cause have an online multiplayer ? I'd say that would be even better craic than GTA !! With all the stunts and ****.

I have that game, it doesn't have multiplayer. Still a blast though, the sky isn't even the limit!
    Beautiful game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I'm heading on if any of ya are gonna jump on for awhile

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Be on about half an hour loving fallout

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I have GTA4 but have necer played it yet so will crack it out 2nite..

Have to install all the updates etc 1st..

Its taking ages!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Took me 5 mins to download just the 1 update.

Here Balf, I dunno how we play online and I'm not getting any invites off you either bud..

• Advertisement

Thats what happens to me someone sends an inv and I dont get it then hundreds come

Good craic tonight, both on Gt4 and Blops. Will upload a few clips from 1) Ade and I crusing in the car and 2) lakes and I in the heli :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

PS froze so heading off!!

plus i've had enough of Ade noobtubing me for one nite!! :p Traitor!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Spawn trapped at the bottom of Array while you's weren't budging your hold(not that I blame you for that). Yeah you lot deserved it especially since I took you lot as priority over my contract which I missed! :D

Played fairly **** all yesterday, look in theater for how crap Iwas. But the last game produced my best game of the day even if I had to kill myself twice to take out a couple of enemy choppers so I could use my chopper gunners :pac:

When I get my mic sorted out GTA will run a lot smoother in future. Like I said after one of you's went off line. You really need a mic in GTA unlike in COD to do anything really. The other

Ye lads sorry couldn't get on last night I keep leaving it on It doesn't use a power though cause I use a UPS

• Advertisement

forever+alone+face.png

That is all.

Ye lads sorry couldn't get on last night I keep leaving it on It doesn't use a power though cause I use a UPS

Leave your profile on Not Available at the very least. Saves time for us lot. Too many people here don't use this feature.
    Balfie wrote: »
    forever+alone+face.png

That is all.

f_hug.gif

Unlucky mate. As said in the early hours, when I get my mic sorted(it will be soon :)) + we get teams of 5vs5 it will be good craic. I thought the racing was fun last night. I got got so unlucky in the 2nd race with the 2 most random somersault in history of racing occurring.. twice :D

I'll be on BOPS in a bit till 3pm

How do I do that Ade? :o
    Edit:Its Okay got it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Friends>Highlight yours and press triangle>Status>Not available :)

Thanks got it that saves yous alot of time waiting

Kids - GONE

Da - GONE

Sister+boyfriend - GONE

FREE GAFF... :D

I'm either going to be on cod for most of the night, in the pub, or entertaining a lady friend..

I'm hoping for the last option. But Drink is involved in all 3..

How do I do that Ade? :o
    Edit:Its Okay got it

What's a "UPS" ?
    Kids - GONE

Da - GONE

Sister+boyfriend - GONE

FREE GAFF... :D

I'm either going to be on cod for most of the night, in the pub, or entertaining a lady friend..

I'm hoping for the last option. But Drink is involved in all 3..

The pub is closed by 2am, the woman may "have a headache", but we'll always be here....

.... JOIN US

..... *everyone saying* JOIN US!

:pac:

Be on for an hour now, then around 5pm onwards.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    What's a "UPS"
    Uninterruptible
    Power
    Supply Its basically a box that you just charge up and connect your stuff to it :)
    I didnt get it my brother did so haven't got a clue how to use it really.

The pub is closed by 2am, the woman may "have a headache", but we'll always be here....

.... JOIN US

..... *everyone saying* JOIN US!

:pac:

Be on for an hour now, then around 5pm onwards.

Your wish is my command master.

Been on after United match and I have to drop the kids off at the pool ;)

• Advertisement

Blowing up the barrels on Jungle after spawn . Laugh and a half.
    :D

I'll be on after L'pool match.

I got Steve the first match. Then later on he was on the mic "if any of you's pricks kill me you're dead"

...So Lakes killed Kenno instead :L

I got Steve the first match. Then later on he was on the mic "if any of you's pricks kill me you're dead"

...So Lakes killed Kenno instead :L

He got me the fuker. I blamed you, cause it always is u, meanwhile the lil fuker is breaking his bollox laughing on his mic (we could hear after he realised after 3 days he didn't change the settings so was talking to himself).

I was going mental.. haha

He got me the fuker. I blamed you, cause it always is u, meanwhile the lil fuker is breaking his bollox laughing on his mic (we could hear after he realised after 3 days he didn't change the settings so was talking to himself).

I was going mental.. haha

**Cough cough ** Just 20 but still, 6'1" :P

You playen tonight Balf? The craic was mighty for the first few GW imo.
    At least people were using the mics / callouts / whinging etc :)

LakesKeane wrote: »
    **Cough cough ** Just 20 but still, 6'1" :P

You playen tonight Balf? The craic was mighty for the first few GW imo.
    At least people were using the mics / callouts / whinging etc :)

23 an 5"10 an your still a lil bollox :pac:

Emmmm I might be on, I don't know whats happening, I could end up in the pub, or else, having a drink in with a lady friend "drink ;)" or I'll have beer an go on COD for the night.. I love the craic on it meself mate, I do lose me rag some times an just whinge an moan like a hor.. Yeh tho I'll be on at some stage, quite possibly locked, and the lads will tell ya its a funny experience. :pac:

"ah it would be fvckin' you wit your fvckin' ghost in the corner ya PRiCK!" :pac:

Be on after the football lads.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

23 an 5"10 an your still a lil bollox :pac:

Emmmm I might be on, I don't know whats happening, I could end up in the pub, or else, having a drink in with a lady friend "drink ;)" or I'll have beer an go on COD for the night.. I love the craic on it meself mate, I do lose me rag some times an just whinge an moan like a hor.. Yeh tho I'll be on at some stage, quite possibly locked, and the lads will tell ya its a funny experience. :pac:

The craic/parties are the only things that keep me playen. Wouldn't be on half as much without them.

Drink eh?

913a2e91-8ba8-49d2-b65b-79f07e79e772.jpg

• Advertisement

Oh man, so much fun.

Got a grim reaper from a CP, and camped up in the birds nest on firing range. From the 12 (?) shells I got 10 kills. Thank you Jebus for Flak Jacket Pro.

Advertisement