Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll be on soon . Hopefully play some regular gamemodes. Gonna watch a bit of the rugby first though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Jesus will a few people come on i'm getting sick off getting chucked into games were the scores 198-89 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Also, I'm gonna create one BRDS txt chat room. Can we please use this one only!? :) I deleted 8 chat rooms today, 7 were created by me :/ Plus can everyone try and join immediately when playing with boardsies too. Thanks :D

FYP ;)

Will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Also, I'm gonna create one BRDS txt chat room. Can we please use this one only!? :) I deleted 8 chat rooms today, 7 were Boards related :/ Plus can everyone try and join immediately when playing with boardsies too. Thanks :D

Just get a new Mic :pac: :pac:

If everyone has their computer/laptop on while their on CoD, Skype could just be as handy. Text typing is way faster than ps3 typing...

• Advertisement

Yep im always on my laptop on my lap while im playing feel bare without it.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll set up an account tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

My Skype name is JustPaddy1.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

hey i wana get in with this little posse going on in here:p

im not at ps3 so can you add me MarkLogan-91 my k/d is 2.51, capture about 3-6 flags per domination game, play tdm,dom and demolition

im on most day and nights as i have no job:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

MarkY91 wrote: »

im not at ps3 so can you add me MarkLogan-91 my k/d is 2.51, capture about 3-6 flags per domination game, play tdm,dom and demolition

As much as I'm sure that u are proud of ur kd I don't think that any of the lads here really give a crap about kd, my kd is .99 an I seriously couldn't give a crap, its all about the banter.

We have a full party most nights but I'm sure ya will get a few games in with the lads an myself sometime, go to the sharing game tags thread and add a few names from there, that's your best option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

There is enough on most nights for a full party, during the day you'd get a game. Ground war is laggy as **** so that won't work. Some nights I'd be on and waiting for room with others so we could just start a second party. One betterer than the first :)

Balfie wrote: »
    As much as I'm sure that u are proud of ur kd I don't think that any of the lads here really give a crap about kd, my kd is .99 an I seriously couldn't give a crap, its all about the banter.

We have a full party most nights but I'm sure ya will get a few games in with the lads an myself sometime, go to the sharing game tags thread and add a few names from there, that's your best option.

well when me and other people play to win and competitive we care about k/ds...tbh i wouldnt want a .99 person on my team cos my 8 year old cousin is above 1.20:pac::pac:ill add people above 2.00..

edit: no disrespect to average players.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

well when me and other people play to win and competitive we care about k/ds...tbh i wouldnt want a .99 person on my team cos my 8 year old cousin is above 1.20:pac::pac:ill add people above 2.00..

That rules out most of these guys anyway. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

Jet Black wrote: »
    There is enough on most nights for a full party, during the day you'd get a game. Ground war is laggy as **** so that won't work. Some nights I'd be on and waiting for room with others so we could just start a second party. One betterer than the first :)

One with just one chat room and lasers!

celtic723 wrote: »
    That rules out most of these guys anyway. :pac::pac:

oh lol sorry i guess a few doss games are grand too lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

JustPaddy1 wrote: »
    One with just one chat room and lasers!

And hookers and blackjack

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Well my win loss is at 2.30 with a win streak at 92, if ya would rather worry about ur kd then that's fine but I'd rather go for the win, that's more important than being a kill hor..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Well my win loss is at 2.30 with a win streak at 92, if ya would rather worry about ur kd then that's fine but I'd rather go for the win, that's more important than being a kill hor..

Nail on the head. Hear Hear brotha!! :cool:

Finally, all perks pro. Bloody nova gas for tac mask was horrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Also, I'm gonna create one BRDS txt chat room. Can we please use this one only!? :) I deleted 8 chat rooms today, 7 were Boards related :/ Plus can everyone try and join immediately when playing with boardsies too. Thanks :D
    Just get a headset you pansy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Sorry I don't add people with a K/D of less than 3. No disrespect to average players.

Pft. Anyone under a 3.0 kdr doesn't deserve to be called a player :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

any games goin on tonite ?
    twas a good night last night:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I'll say what everyone else was doing when reading that ridiculous post.....

"ROFLMAO".......

images%3Fq%3Dfacepalm&zoom=1&q=facepalm&usg=__zOJ5DhyXtFeNg-51Whtgt2Mip80=&sa=X&ei=GTBYTa-oN8SwhQfGwe3bDA&ved=0CCEQ9QEwAQ

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Lol at hypocritical trolling folk.

___

iMuse wrote: »
    Just get a new Mic :pac: :pac:
    Tallon wrote: »
    Just get a headset you pansy

I'm getting one you poopy heads. Lee knows the score.

Just don complain about 80s ballads, gansta rap, dubstep, movie scores, etc blaring out ;)

_____
    Magill wrote: »

"ROFLMAO".......

In my honest and humble opinion. I think Magill makes a terrific point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Just don complain about 80s ballads, gansta rap, dubstep, movie scores, etc blaring out ;)

It's all good. When are you getting the mic btw?

Lads should be getting Trittons Next week yaaaaaaa

i go for the win everytime:confused: i apologise that im on the same team as noobs who can barely get a kill half the time thus making us lose even when i rape everyone:confused:

your excuse is for people who are crap at the game:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »

"ROFLMAO".......

ridicilous for wanting to play with quality gamers who can actualy play the game:eek:?

Advertisement