Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

MarkY91 wrote: »
    i go for the win everytime:confused: i apologise that im on the same team as noobs who can barely get a kill half the time thus making us lose even when i rape everyone:confused:

your excuse is for people who are crap at the game:rolleyes:

I wouldn't call me crap at the game, some days Yeh I am crap, but me personally I find you nothing but ignorant and arrogant, and how I play is nothing got to do with you what so ever, and I wouldn't want ya on my team being such an ignorant fuker. Don't bother replying to this I don't want to hear it, But well done, in one day posting on this thread, I already don't like ya... Enjoy ur 2. what ever kill death, no one cares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

ridicilous for wanting to play with quality gamers who can actualy play the game:eek:?

Sure K/D is important in TDM. In Dom/Sabo/Demo which is what I (and the majority of people I play with) usually play playing the objective is way more important than K/D. I do acknowledge that playing the objective can be 1. Planting bombs/defusing bombs etc aswell as 2. keeping the enemy team away from the objective, through killing the enemy.

There was games when playing on my own I went 10 - 30 in demolition with 2 plants and 3 defuses and won, compared to a guy on the other team who went 72-12 and 0-0 and lost (who kept mentioning K/D in whatever language he was screaming over the mic). Sure my K/D took a hit, but I won, and even when I'm playing TDM I don't care about my k/d as much as the next person.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Sure K/D is important in TDM. In Dom/Sabo/Demo which is what I (and the majority of people I play with) usually play playing the objective is way more important than K/D. I do acknowledge that playing the objective can be 1. Planting bombs/defusing bombs etc aswell as 2. keeping the enemy team away from the objective, through killing the enemy.

There was games when playing on my own I went 10 - 30 in demolition with 2 plants and 3 defuses and won, compared to a guy on the other team who went 72-12 and 0-0 and lost (who kept mentioning K/D in whatever language he was screaming over the mic). Sure my K/D took a hit, but I won, and even when I'm playing TDM I don't care about my k/d as much as the next person.

my sentiments exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

ridicilous for wanting to play with quality gamers who can actualy play the game:eek:?

And how does having a K/D of 1 mean you cant play the game ?

You actually think people would wanna play with someone that wouldnt add people with a K/D less than 2 ?

Take you're head out of you're arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Lads, just ignore it ffs....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Ya, we don't want it looking like the x360 thread :p

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

LakesKeane wrote: »

tbf, I think R3nu4ls warning was for the whole forum...

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tallon wrote: »
    Lads, just ignore it ffs....

^

:)

___

Good games tonight lads. 11th prestige, rank 20. Not long before 15th and a well deserved break from the game.

Double XP weekend will do a world of good, sort it out Treyarch asap :pac:

didn't go on tonight.. Me sister is watching some crap shows on the internet an I didn't want to have to put myself thru the heart ache, I should be on tomorrow night, I hope,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I was playing Z's with a friend, sorry lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Didn't really get to play with the fellow boardies tonight.

Server-Full-Forever-Alone.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=forever-alone-guy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Cheeky fcuker :p

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Didn't really get to play with the fellow boardies tonight.

Server-Full-Forever-Alone.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=forever-alone-guy

Dude, my bad. There was space in the final two games but I was exhausted and people dropping in and out all day I'm sure I missed a few other lads. I did send you a chat invite though to keep in touch with us when space would open up :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Dude, my bad. There was space in the final two games but I was exhausted and people dropping in and out all day I'm sure I missed a few other lads. I did send you a chat invite though to keep in touch with us when space would open up :o

Don't worry about it. had a great few games , chopper gunner 3 times in one match :cool:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,088 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Heading on now till around 5 if anyone's about?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Only self now..get bout 2 hours in before work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

i go for the win everytime:confused: i apologise that im on the same team as noobs who can barely get a kill half the time thus making us lose even when i rape everyone:confused:

your excuse is for people who are crap at the game:rolleyes:

jesus and i thought lads on here didnt like me...

Anyone on? I might jump on now for awhile...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Chris89 wrote: »
    jesus and i thought lads on here didnt like me...

Why'd ya think that?

Balfie wrote: »
    Anyone on? I might jump on now for awhile...

I'll be on at around 10 mate.

• Advertisement

I'll be on at around 10 mate.

Kool I'll go on then meself, Dunno though, my sister went out but she came home an I dunno if she will feck off to let me play for awhile.. Hope so..

I won't be on, me sisters boyfriend is watching some heap of shiite on the tele, an I can't get on the comp,

Played around 7 or so games there with Risteard namely. Epic Dom game on Cracked so we had. We literally dragged our team to the win against a full clan of annoying Frenchies. Both of us held 4/1 K/D's with multiple caps and defences, really good game. I finished with one or two more kills and less deaths and he likewise with caps. 200-189 or something like that I think was the final score. 1st time using the Jammer and got to say it worked a treat :)

Also lol @ the kid who said I was using aimbot and gonna report me :D

Played around 7 or so games there with Risteard namely. Epic Dom game on Cracked so we had. We literally dragged our team to the win against a full clan of annoying Frenchies. Both of us held 4/1 K/D's with multiple caps and defences, really good game. I finished with one or two more kills and less deaths and he likewise with caps. 200-189 or something like that I think was the final score. 1st time using the Jammer and got to say it worked a treat :)

Also lol @ the kid who said I was using aimbot and gonna report me :D

I just went on there an yas were gone :( was looking forward to getting a few games in tonight... :(

Balfie wrote: »
    I just went on there an yas were gone :( was looking forward to getting a few games in tonight... :(

Sorry dude. I'll be on post and probably pre- Milan vs Spurs.

Must be damn excited heh :)

Why'd ya think that?

becaue youre all a load of killwhores ;)

Chris89 wrote: »
    becaue youre all a load of killwhores ;)

You were in a game of Sabo on Nuketown(?) and Cracked against us during the Double XP weekend... remember how long we took to win the match :) You played Sabotage with us pre-Xmas if memory serves me too so you should know what we are like.

As I told a few people here before, Nuketown is one clusterfcuk of a map so I speak for myself here and say I wanted an easy, less stressful win... nowt about K/D. There are many times where one of us complete the three cap and there are a lot of times where we push into your spawn that the enemy spawn flips despite it being a 2 - 1 cap advantage. Nuketown is very different again.

No one here hates you, I for one don't anyway. I have enough random people to hate already :pac: My PM still stands, you know why I deleted yourself originally(I wanted to play GTA) send us a friend request whenever you want.

Sorry dude. I'll be on post and probably pre- Milan vs Spurs.

Must be damn excited heh :)

its kool Dude, I might be in the pub for the match tomorro, not sure whats going to happen, but I wanna go to the pub, well at the moment I do, But I might not... I won't be on before it anyways, and after it, oh god only knows...

Excited????

Can you say FUK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??? Well FUK YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :pac:

I was only joking lads dont fret.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Sorry about last night lads, the lady had gone off to bed so i got half an hour of S'n'S's in and then headed off myself, gearing up to go for the high roller for my prestige :P realised i'm crap with the tomohawk and balistic knife so plenty of practice was needed :P might be on tonight depending. might just go juggling for a few hours instead... who knows

Advertisement