Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,088 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Heading on now for a sneaky hour or so, Dom or HQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

beertons wrote: »
    Heading on now for a sneaky hour or so, Dom or HQ.

You always go on early dude, I can't get on that early most days, if I could I would... :( I miss ya beertons! :pac:

Seriously, I can't make it on this early dude, not with the family all up an watching tv an stuff.. :( Sorry mate.

There was a few on at that time Balfie, 6 or so of the lads from here. Had a few good games of Dom. Am off tomorrow morning, so should have a late one tonight. Finally tried a sniper, nicked it off some lad I killed. Tis deadly. Not a notion which gun it was though.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll be on later more than likely. For a couple of hours at most though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I am off to get pissed tonight so unfortunatley I will not be on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Just after coming off now, have never been on so early but with the morning off i said why not! Myself and beertons got destroyed in hq, ruined my win streak!

:pac:

I'll be on in a bit, FIFA Club depending.

edit - Eamo, if only your willing to.. could you make your new VP a speed demon little midget gimp? Entirely up to you of course.

Played a team yesterday where 6 of the players, 5 were all midgets and impossible to catch up to with the crappy defenders or me and Ray's VP. We cut them apart by passing football, just had one of those games where nothing would go in. I hit the post 3 times! They'd hoof a ball over the top for one of their midgets with customary colorful afro to latch onto. Could have broken my broken controller :pac: Ray's is the best player I have ever seen or played agains, especially defensively but he couldn't handle that ****. No one can. EA better sort it out for FIFA 12.

I'd go for the midget route, but Ray wants me as my normal height(6ft). We're considering going 5-3-2 or 4-3-3 in attempt to stop this BS tactics so maybe you can be a ST or wing forward. Me on the left and you on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Thorw us a invite there Ade if your playing with Boardies :D

Just getting a cuppa then I'll invite you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Just getting a cuppa then I'll invite you.
    Actually sounds like a plan.Gonna grab one myself :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll be on in a bit, FIFA Club depending.

edit - Eamo, if only your willing to.. could you make your new VP a speed demon little midget gimp? Entirely up to you of course.

Played a team yesterday where 6 of the players, 5 were all midgets and impossible to catch up to with the crappy defenders or me and Ray's VP. We cut them apart by passing football, just had one of those games where nothing would go in. I hit the post 3 times! They'd hoof a ball over the top for one of their midgets with customary colorful afro to latch onto. Could have broken my broken controller :pac: Ray's is the best player I have ever seen or played agains, especially defensively but he couldn't handle that ****. No one can. EA better sort it out for FIFA 12.

I'd go for the midget route, but Ray wants me as my normal height(6ft). We're considering going 5-3-2 or 4-3-3 in attempt to stop this BS tactics so maybe you can be a ST or wing forward. Me on the left and you on the right.

:D

I have no problem going the midget route :pac:
    I actually like playing with a small player at times, especially down the wings/ out wide where I usually play. Cause havok for their full backs with the pace.

It'll be a while before I'm back to Fifa club I'm afraid though, just don't have the time at the moment to level my pro up. FFUUUUU YLOD!

Craving Fifa club, it's been so fooking long.

I'll be on after Barca give another footballing masterclass tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

down home, going on the xbox later :)

GT: clutch11811

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I'll be on after Barca given another footballing masterclass tonight.

If I had mod powers you would be banned for that :P Might be on after the football aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Tallon wrote: »
    down home, going on the xbox later :)

GT: clutch11811

DublinDude's head just exploded.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    DublinDude's head just exploded.

It wasnt his head that exploded...

Anyone going on tonight? Ill be on after the arsenal if there is a couple of boardsies on

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i know ade and a few others said they would be on. i won't be on myself i'm afraid :)

I'll be on after Barca give another footballing masterclass tonight.

Self pwnage, much like my betting.. it's a good thing I didn't put any money on the Arsenal match :o Well done Muse.

edit - Win the league please ! :p

Anyone going on tonight? Ill be on after the arsenal if there is a couple of boardsies on

Sure add me and a few of the regulars from this thread. My PSN is in my sig but for some of the other regulars who post here you can just just check the first post of this entire thread (ie: my OP) and you can see just pick a few of the lads from there :)

Just a couple of things to note, parties tend to fill rather fast these days especially at night so be incase we don't invite you, that's usually the main reason.

______

Fun games tonight lads, bar the one I raged quit in. I was killed by an RC car. Spawned. Killed by another one after a couple of steps. Plus 2 bar for all and bullets not registering was annoying. Had to quit :pac:

• Advertisement

great games lads tonight as always.

Great craic tonight won by over 100 in every domination match! Cheers all for making me feel welcome, appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

yea serious session this evening/tonight , im still in the midst of a 31 win streak which i shall hopefully continue tomorrow, til then :)

if i come across snoopy again, i'm going to shove that strela up his ar..

Lol, just block him. As I said last night, he's probably some kid who's pissed off because we crushed him and the rest of them like bugs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I probs won't be on for awhile lads, I need to take a break, from the whole internet in general, I just can't go on like I am at the moment, so if ya don't see me online for a few weeks or something, it doesnt mean I'm dead, well unless I walk out tomorro an get a smack of a bus, then I'm fuked :pac:

If ya want to make space on ur list and don't want me wasting space there for a few weeks, feel free to take me off ur list, I don't mind.. But I'll be back in a few weeks, this is just something I need to do..

Catch ya's soon lads. Have a good one, :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

You too mate, take care.

Hey Kells, you're our new host! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll be on tonight round 10 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You too mate, take care.

Hey Kells, you're our new host! :P

Don't mind lads ill be here with my saviour

• Advertisement

I'll be on sometime after the Liverpool match. Want to prestige before tonight before dawn and I have no uni tomorrow so will be up later than I have been lately.

__

Oh and that Dom game earlier on Crisis was epic btw :D Nail biting stuff and some comeback from us. Clutch cap at the end.

Advertisement