Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

2nd night in a row now the game has run like **** :rolleyes:

Private match was good craic though, still cant get over that killcam from spas :O

beertons wrote: »

Would have invited you Hayser, but for my machine crashing and sure then you logged off.

No problem, my ps3 froze! I just reset it and logged back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I like your username

you'll go far

I like yours too, unfortunatly i dont seem to get them :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Anyone fancy a GTA session or even one on Killzone 3 this weekend, give us a shout.

___

Oh and could one of you's with a PVR record a few of my clips for me, I think I'll have to create a new channel now due to Youtube being contes. Let's say every 3 clips recorded is a pint on the house at the beers :D

Oh and Paddy, is there anything specific you want to know about Rome? Sorry but totally forgot answering this. I presume you're going with the missus, so nightclubs aren't of much use. I can teach you some Italian if needed as I can speak Italian pretty well... just keeping yelling Siate une mazzo di conte. That will get you over with the locals :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Ill be on tonight after 9 if you guys have any room in party.

Enjoyed games of Sabo yesterday, had a 26 win streak so that was nice.

Also Paddy I think it would be better for everyone if you left your Mic off. i could't put up with you singing U2 Elevation again :D. LOL

So I'd be up for a few games of Sabo if you's are playing. Need to get my W/L back over 1.00. Although the amount of rage quitting I do kinda ruins it.

If your playing Sabo, always hit me up in future. Favourite game type and love the fast plant.

I only played it for the first time ever yesterday and really enjoyed it. I'd say it would be a disaster playing on your own. But with a good team which we had yesterday it was class. I'll be playing some tonight if we can get a party.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Sorry I vanished last night lads, Got signed out of PSN and couldnt log back in so just turned the PS off, Im sure you had enough players anyway :)

Anyone getting Killzone next week? Be interested if there was a few of us getting it, wouldnt be arsed playing alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Oh and could one of you's with a PVR record a few of my clips for me, I think I'll have to create a new channel now due to Youtube being contes. Let's say every 3 clips recorded is a pint on the house at the beers :D

For you babe, nothing :D

I'll record anything, for anyone really. It won't be uploaded until Sunday evenings though (when I get college internet), and can be 1) to your youtube account - give me your details, or 2) to fileserve where you can download and upload yourself.

Had might craic last night lads. Me and Mag trying ladder stalls in dom on radiation :P I kept getting a "no service" error with 3connect so I had to uninstall and re-install, then when I came back I grizzed all over ye in the SnD Nuketown, which I really enjoy playing :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Had might craic last night lads. Me and Mag trying ladder stalls in dom on radiation :P I kept getting a "no service" error with 3connect so I had to uninstall and re-install, then when I came back I grizzed all over ye in the SnD Nuketown, which I really enjoy playing :D

LOL !! Ladderstall failures indeed !!

Aww well... least i can qs pretty well :D

thought i was gonna have the best sniping game of my life on radiation with lee after everyone went to bed, quick scoping like a beast... was 20-2 within the first few minutes.... ended 30-15 or something lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Been enjoying having bit of a break from blops!!

Been so busy this week I just been 2 tired to play it. Started playing GTA4 story mode for wee while now. Starting to get into it!!

Hoping I will enjoy blops more after bit of a break! Mite give it a go tonight for a bit!!

Magill wrote: »
    LOL !! Ladderstall failures indeed !!

Aww well... least i can qs pretty well :D

thought i was gonna have the best sniping game of my life on radiation with lee after everyone went to bed, quick scoping like a beast... was 20-2 within the first few minutes.... ended 30-15 or something lol.

I remember that haha "oh fk me these guys are shít, I have all my killstreaks (a minute in)".

I couldn't ladder stall the first time because I had scout pro on, thus changed to my pistol way too fast.

Edit : I almost forgot about the redneck and the other yank fighting in WMD / Radiation. Sooo epic "dude, I'm guna r@pe you, I'm guna r@pe you so hard, I'm getting through Chris Hansen, he 'aint guna stop me!!!!!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I got disconnected just after starting that custom sniping game last night. Was looking forward to it too. Bastards

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I got disconnected just after starting that custom sniping game last night. Was looking forward to it too. Bastards

Must have been a problem with 3, I got kicked aswell, disconnected and 3connect said I had no service :confused: Had to uninstall and reinstall.

Mag, did you by any chance record that game in Nuketown? Ade said he forgot to turn on record option but said you might have been recording..?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

During the sticks & stones match i jumped off the yellow building and 360 tomahawked ade! But sadly recording was disabled.:(

JustPaddy1 wrote: »
    During the sticks & stones match i jumped off the yellow building and 360 tomahawked ade! But sadly recording was disabled.:(

Yeah sure...pst...

Just like you were gonna ballistic knife kill across the map on Summit...

You owe me a fiver for failing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

If you still need sh!t recorded Aids, let me know

JustPaddy1 wrote: »

I don't remember this...

:p

Must have been a problem with 3, I got kicked aswell, disconnected and 3connect said I had no service :confused: Had to uninstall and reinstall.

Mag, did you by any chance record that game in Nuketown? Ade said he forgot to turn on record option but said you might have been recording..?

Nah :( I barely record live these days, just record of theatre mode :(

Shame because that was a sweet killcam :D

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    Nah :( I barely record live these days, just record of theatre mode :(

Shame because that was a sweet killcam :D

What was it like?

LakesKeane wrote: »
    What was it like?

He was on the balcany on nuketown and got a jumping noscope wallbang through the garage.

zzirGrizz

L33G :pac:

zzirGrizz

L33G :pac:

g33L33g

Lees Gee! :pac:

We should have a few games tonight again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

woohoo week off :P
    anyone on tonite :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Anyone on now??

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Sorry bout bailing. Girlfriend and a mate were freaking cause we were going out and I wasn't ready... Oops!

Might be on later, might not. Going to he hussle some money being the pool shark that I'am and get me a kebab in a bit :)

Yeah i may be on later aswell, ill see :cool:

• Advertisement

On now

Advertisement