Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Who's online and what are you playing atm?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Who's online and what are you playing atm?

Log on and see :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Lakes, Muse and I. Domination atm.

Get on with your mic ffs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Ill be on in about half an hour id say, in the mood for some dom!

I'll be home soon, will decide then.

• Advertisement

Mag stealing the only chance of a quad I've had in like two weeks.

</3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

On now ****.... invite me... Balfie is here

This PurpleHaze guy is cracking me up so bad
    "yano we have a good team liek so we'll do HQ"
    "not trying to tell ya what to do, but do HQ like"

....Sabo it is then.

Mag you were so funny "it's dom you fool" lol

BALFIE is on my account

All the shít playing your seeing is because he is here drinking my beer

And he's acting the creep

Tallon wrote: »
    BALFIE is on my account

All the shít playing your seeing is because he is here drinking my beer

And he's acting the creep

Why wasn't I invited to this sleepover? :(

lol, heard tallon said over the mic "no no no, call him a. i. d. s." :P

• Advertisement

It's over 18's lee

And, non famers

Tallon wrote: »
    It's over 18's lee

And, non famers

Am and not a farmer. Expect me tomorrow nite

Anymore, party -> priv, and tell everyone the rules before we start. and tell them again, sent that purplehaze cont a message about pistol, and he goes and uses again next round. :mad::mad:

MW2...........

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

Oh and Paddy, is there anything specific you want to know about Rome? Sorry but totally forgot answering this. I presume you're going with the missus, so nightclubs aren't of much use. I can teach you some Italian if needed as I can speak Italian pretty well... just keeping yelling Siate une mazzo di conte. That will get you over with the locals :)

Didn't even notice this was keeping an eye on the off topic thread!
    I am going with the missus but we'll probably still go out a few nights. Any advice really, where to go where not to go. What to do what not to do. Where to avoid what should i defiantly do! And tonight will be my last time on before i jet (black) off. so any help is much appreciated. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Just went 33-4 in Havana TDM 3 blackbirds FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

My advice...

1. Speaka lika dis

2. Sing this song

3. Finally...... when in Rome....

That is all :pac:

You just typed Rome into google and put up whatever you found!

Well you're going at the right time for a start(ie: not summer). Having been to Rome and Italy in general manytimes, Rome especially in the summer can be a bit of a nightmare. Never been to Rome in February though. Not sure if you have anything planned but wouldn't recommend running from place to place try to get in as much as possible just for the sake of it. There are 100's of things to see but just pick and choose. Coliseum, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Vactican City, Fountain di Trevi, Villa da Borghese etc, are what I'd recommend. Most of the of things to do and see are within an hour walk of each other. I wouldn't bother with museums tbh unless your're both really in that type of stuff.

Eating, Piazza Navona is a lovely little spot for couples with a dozen cafes/restaurants surrounding 4 nice fountains . Trastevere is my favourite spot in Rome because it's a student haven, bars, clubs and the like.

How long are you staying in Rome Paddy?

Leaving at 4 in the afternoon tomorrow and coming back friday at 8 in the afternoon so 5 days and im off to work now should be back on about 10.

• Advertisement

JustPaddy1 wrote: »
    Leaving at 4 in the afternoon tomorrow and coming back friday at 8 in the afternoon so 5 days and im off to work now should be back on about 10.

You got plenty of time sure. What with the joys of the internet, if you haven't already just do some research today be it through google or even Youtube. You'll be fairly sorted. Oh and, try and use the Metro as much as possible. Italian taxi drivers are a tad loco speed wise :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I think I was playing online with u guys last night.. If I was sorry for the crap that me an tallon were talkin.. we were actually totally locked.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Paddy get yourself a white hooded robe and go all assassins creed on the pope.

GTA tonight!!!!!!!?

edit -Kells, do you just leave the game on all day without playing it!? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

GTA tonight!!!!!!!?

I'm not even home.. Staying here again tonight I think.. The crack is deadly.. I'm sure tallon won't mind me putting this here,???? Do ya's wanna buzz for a few beers tonight?.. We are in celbridge, dublin bus comes down if ya's are interested at all..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Was playing this morning and using tactical insertion near the HQ spot. I respawn and look down and notice some smart arse placed a claymore there, I just hacked it and went about my business.

Also, do hacked claymores explode on the other team? Once there was a guy using a chopper gunner and I managed to get to where he was(ghost pro though sadly I had switched my Strela for something else for a contract). He had a claymore set down in front of him which I hacked. I was there waiting for this ingenious kill yet he just gets up, looks at it and runs away without so much of a beep from it.

Risteard wrote: »
    Was playing this morning and using tactical insertion near the HQ spot. I respawn and look down and notice some smart arse placed a claymore there, I just hacked it and went about my business.

Also, do hacked claymores explode on the other team? Once there was a guy using a chopper gunner and I managed to get to where he was(ghost pro though sadly I had switched my Strela for something else for a contract). He had a claymore set down in front of him which I hacked. I was there waiting for this ingenious kill yet he just gets up, looks at it and runs away without so much of a beep from it.

When you hack a claymore it becomes yours, so yea it should have exploded. If you have your claymore down, and then hack another, your original one blows up.

Raged so hard after that game in Crisis. Would have been epic if we joined 1-0 down with 1 bomb needing a defuse with 20 seconds left on timer and won 2-1. Contes camping around B, lying down with ghost at every door pointing their silenced weapons at the enterance :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Leeg17 wrote: »
    When you hack a claymore it becomes yours, so yea it should have exploded. If you have your claymore down, and then hack another, your original one blows up.

Raged so hard after that game in Crisis. Would have been epic if we joined 1-0 down with 1 bomb needing a defuse with 20 seconds left on timer and won 2-1. Contes camping around B, lying down with ghost at every door pointing their silenced weapons at the enterance :mad::mad::mad:

Yep. Team mates were just utter morons. I find that I rage quit a lot more since I started playing with boards people because I can see what it's like playing with people who know what they're doing. You can understand if they're new at the game but one guy was 14th prestige ffs. Not that prestige level is an automatic measure of quality but he should have done better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Sorry for leaving without warning last night, but if somebody walks in offering free Chinese food , i gotta eat it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

GTA tonight!!!!!!!?

Not really today I went fishing and I was playing it before I went so forgot to turn it off

Advertisement