Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Not really today I went fishing and I was playing it before I went so forgot to turn it off

Hey, you up for playing the wager match tomorrow? Just yourself and kersmash to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Ya depends what time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'll be on in around an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Well I had a great night between FIFA with remi and justpaddy . Chatting away on psn before heading into combat training against bots . Ade, Remi, Justpaddy and myself.

THIS IS EIRE !

Bots freak me out to no end

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Good talk lads, bots was fun too.

Paddy, still 2-2 in the pool. We'll continue from were we left off when you get back from Italy :)

• Advertisement

Talk?

Watching Come Dine With Me and Jackass 2.5, kinda wish I went on now haha

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

Good talk lads, bots was fun too.

Paddy, still 2-2 in the pool. We'll continue from were we left off when you get back from Italy :)

Its 2-1! the last game got disconnected.

2-2, I just drew level and then you disconnected.

You didn't reply as to how many as to how many frames we were playing, first to 3 or 5 when I asked to.

In future, if Boardsies fancy a few games of online pool, give us a shout.

Not really today I went fishing and I was playing it before I went so forgot to turn it off

You're usually in party and available whenever I check the friends list for majority of time and likewise completely oblivious to txt invites from all of us. Think the other lads have noticed this before too. Hence the question ;)

Bored of BLOPS again. Will give it a chance today but if my mate is online, FIFA Club takes priority without question :pac:

Well ya see I just don't turn it off so was trying to make up a excuse :o

• Advertisement

Fair enough lol.

March 3rd.

I'm 60/40 getting the maps, kinda depends on someone selling BLOPS or not. Contact me boo :P

Who?

Who indeed :P

Will be on in an hour or two if anyone is about.

I'm being serious here :o

I'll be on soon enough until around 7. I think I need to take a break, if only for 1 weekend from Blops, played 1 game with Kells and raged during it after my first death. Have been playing it pretty much every weekend (and for most of the weekend) since it came out..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Out of interest what is everyones button layout?.Mine is tactical flipped cause im more comfortable having circle as the knife (quick to press) and have L1 as ADS and L2 as shoot as im used to that from Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

I just have the tactical layout. Haven't tried out mixing around any other buttons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

default flipped because of xbox layout

Normal layout

PSG <3

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Who?
    Who indeed :P

Will be on in an hour or two if anyone is about.
    I'm being serious here :o

I'll be on soon enough until around 7. I think I need to take a break, if only for 1 weekend from Blops, played 1 game with Kells and raged during it after my first death. Have been playing it pretty much every weekend (and for most of the weekend) since it came out..

42-22844795.jpg

:)

Is anyone on now ?

• Advertisement

Me, only for a half hour though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Hey troughtfisher, are you able to play the wager matches for group 3 later tonight, say 10?

We are gonna miss you bud ;)

We are gonna miss you bud ;)

Bringing the ps up babe :p

I have to admit im getting a bit sick of this game im thinking of picking up BFBC2 for a change

Waits for the torrent of abuse :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

No abuse, but a word of warning. Its a VERY different game to cod! I had to put it down as i kept dying!(Waiting for comments saying i keep dying in cod aswell :pac:)

But you still have to play tonight :pac:

I'm so bloody sick of my shít internet connection, went 3-11 like 3 mins into a TDM on Array with Ade. :mad:

Full FAL clip into one dude > 2x M1911 bullets. *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

No abuse, but a word of warning. Its a VERY different game to cod! I had to put it down as i kept dying!(Waiting for comments saying i keep dying in cod aswell :pac:)

But you still have to play tonight :pac:

I find it exteamly hard to adapt from COD to BF2 and vice versa!!

But changing to BF2 is much more difficult (maybe coz I spend all my time on COD)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I'm so bloody sick of my shít internet connection, went 3-11 like 3 mins into a TDM on Array with Ade. :mad:

Full FAL clip into one dude > 2x M1911 bullets. *sigh*

Tbh i couldnt play black ops on your connection, my W/L would be 0.01 with all the rage quits :D

I was thinking of getting BF but may as well wait till BF3 later on in the year now.

• Advertisement

Me and Remi on PS Home causing bedlam... ok it's more me but it's fun nonetheless :pac:

Advertisement