Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Me and Remi on PS Home causing bedlam... ok it's more me but it's fun nonetheless :pac:

1 word-How

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Just got a top score of 25-0 on a game of Dom that i joined late :D..Awesome

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Words are like bullets

Throw us a invite ladies when your around.I love those privates matches ya do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

anyone on tonight.
    was gonna pop on in a half an hour

• Advertisement

Me and Lakes are battling in Mortal Kombat, if Mortal Kombat took place in pool.

If I was going to lose my streak, good to lose it to you mate. Cheating conte

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

If I was going to lose my streak, good to lose it to you mate. Cheating conte

:pac:
    :cool:
    Good fun. Must do it more often. :)

I'll definitely use the headset next weekend when we get onto it. Maybe some other lads will join us too :)

I'll definitely use the headset next weekend when we get onto it. Maybe some other lads will join us too :)

YUUSSS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

How do you play this PS Home thing?

It's on the XMB. Very easy. Although chatting to others using text speak is extremely difficult as Ade will confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

^^^ Seconded, ive never even been on it!

Lads just to say when I hit 15th prestige I'm selling BOPS. May God, Allah, Biffo strike me down with thunder if I do not sell it within the next month or so. I'll consider giving a MW2 a second chance too.

Hahaha see what I did there o_O

Invite Ade?

Dude it's probably best not to play with me atm. Mic on and not in the most pleasant of moods now. Sorry. I might go onto COD4 now or TW instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

You're a bad influence Ade. Bad bad boy. Also home is full of racists, mainly Ade.

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    You're a bad influence Ade. Bad bad boy. Also home is full of racists, mainly Ade.

Lol, I was just sassin everyone. Had a great chat with an Italian lad from near Verona yesterday in Home, he'll tell you what a gent I was :P Even added me.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Lol, I was just sassin everyone. Had a great chat with an Italian lad from near Verona yesterday in Home, he'll tell you what a gent I was :P Even added me.

Did I mention home is also a popular spot for the 'fellas' to meet.:p

Carrying people in Dead Ops if ****ing tough work. Level 23, I was on 1 million points, 2nd highest.... 200000, 3rd and last was 110000.

Seriously, the fcuk!?

Still to this day, level 32 solo is the furtherest I've gone. Was done in private match but I made sure to take a pic :p

• Advertisement

Anyone want to carry my sorry ass? Played crap all weekend. Send us an invite.

COD4 is still hacked Dudda, be it TDM to SnD :/

anybody up for some zombies tonight?
    would make a change from multiplayer sh1te

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

COD4 is still hacked Dudda, be it TDM to SnD :/

I got my first hacked lobby tonight since I started playing cod4 again so I signed off. I hadn't even seen the super speed or infinite ammo hacks before. Tbh a lil bit of me blames you for jynxing me :P .

I got my first hacked lobby tonight since I started playing cod4 again so I signed off. I hadn't even seen the super speed or infinite ammo hacks before. Tbh a lil bit of me blames you for jynxing me :P .

You deserve it for getting my hopes up :pac:

It was like a ray of sunlight shined down on me when you said COD4 was fine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

I really hope my luck hasn't run out with the hack free lobbies now. I love having a variety of sub machine guns that are worth using :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I'm possibley gonna go on tonight for awhile.. That's the plan anyways.. Well I think so, I'm gonna have a look at the west ham match on espn an see what its like.. Then ill probs go on for an hour or so..

Scody94 wrote: »
    anybody up for some zombies tonight?
    would make a change from multiplayer sh1te

IF you play Dead Ops, give us a shout.
    I really hope my luck hasn't run out with the hack free lobbies now. I love having a variety of sub machine guns that are worth using :(

P90, 74u and MP5 <3 Even the the Skorpion is actually usable in COD4 too. Try in Bloc and rake in the kills.

IF you play Dead Ops, give us a shout.

ill give it a go if you give kino ago :P

• Advertisement

Lol at this kid in Home who is mentally scarred from me ruining his virtual relationship with some señorita. I was just waiting for a Killzone mini game to download and in that 2 minutes I made him rage quit out of Home :pac:

Killzone mini game was fun.

Advertisement