Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

100% record tonight , well played lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,271 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I was going to play Cod4 for the night but:
    4 games
    2 host ended
    2 connection interrupted

So I'm coming on MW2!

lol

its worse on mw2

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Hoki wrote: »
    100% record tonight , well played lads!

Yep, and in a good way I mean this but I thought we were fairly average tonight. By that, I mean a bit sloppy when trying to plant the bomb.

The 1st game was an amazing counter plant, think it was Muse who planted it. But one minute we're stopping your man doing a rush plant than a minute or two later we have it planted and won.

There were two guys doing my head in, that Orange guy with commando, danger close and noob tube and AT4 + the scar guy. But we won in the end and that's all that matters.

:pac: @ Headshot, I was thinking why isn't this plonker planting the god damn bomb as I was dying trying to defend him as best I could :P

:pac: @ Headshot, I was thinking why isn't this plonker planting the god damn bomb as I was dying trying to defend him as best I could :P

lol

ad

funny story, I forgot I had the bomb, I was thinking to myself where was that bomb and I think one of the lads told me to plant the bomb and then i realised

man I had a good laugh at that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Good games lads, that was funny on highrise waiting on the plant for ages, was thinking what is headshot doing :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Brilliant craic last night alright. I agree with Ade that we were kinda sloppy at times; Estate comes to mind. That fella with the AT4 was doing my head in alright. You'd look at the killcam;he'd be standing in one spot and just firing at the first sign of movement.

Headshot running around Highrise with the bomb, I thought to myself "He must have some Ace tactic up his sleeve!" .not so.! . .Good times:)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

That guy with the ATA on estate and me had a bit of an explosion rivalry going on for most of that match, I was trying to get my danger close challenge so was bombarding him with semtex and tubes from the balcony of the house :D will be playing properly tonight instead of mucking around though, time to unlock some of the SCAR attachments :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

played crap last night, couldn't get going. must be nerves. heading off for a few weeks, sed you all when i get back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

beertons wrote: »
    played crap last night, couldn't get going. must be nerves. heading off for a few weeks, sed you all when i get back.

You do realise once married it all changes :D

Best of luck :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Wish you all the best man :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

Shammy wrote: »
    You do realise once married it all changes :D

Best of luck :)

Throw a couple of nippers on top of that and your lucky to get a game a week............still good times though, best of luck.

i could say the weight loss was a result of a few hours gaming? worth a try anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

i could say the weight loss was a result of a few hours gaming? worth a try anyway?

Vigorous thumb activity and concentration :pac:

Best of luck in the future man

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

When your finally hitched , i'll welcome you into the doormat club :)

Anyone on now or coming on soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

just back from school (ugh) will be on in 15 mins

Scody94 wrote: »
    just back from school (ugh) will be on in 15 mins

Hah school (sorry), cya then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

How're ya finding the PX21s Lee?

Kersmash wrote: »
    How're ya finding the PX21s Lee?

Grand thanks haha. Was listening to Arctic Monkeys DVD on the laptop while the PS downloaded an update. I'm still clueless as to any difference online, cos the connection is so bad. Guna go to mates and try them there.

Scody, I'll be online ASAP, sorry but there's no point being online when I'm stuggling to join a game, let alone play.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Hah school (sorry), cya then :D

fukc ya ha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Grand thanks haha. Was listening to Arctic Monkeys DVD on the laptop while the PS downloaded an update. I'm still clueless as to any difference online, cos the connection is so bad. Guna go to mates and try them there.

Scody, I'll be online ASAP, sorry but there's no point being online when I'm stuggling to join a game, let alone play.

Even when you are playing, it takes a while to get used to all the subtle sounds like bombs being defused etc. It comes with time.

brilliant having a good headset to hear footsteps, you know there's someone close by and just hid and wait for them

fcuking updates :mad:

Shammy wrote: »
    You do realise once married it all changes :)

If I return a camper..........

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭georgieM

Anyone on now add me backhandgeorgie

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Kersmash wrote: »
    Even when you are playing, it takes a while to get used to all the subtle sounds like bombs being defused etc. It comes with time.

Footsteps are really accurate on them it great for maps where someone could be under/above you and you're not too sure, or even hearing stuff like someone using OMA changing classes or laying a TI, can hear it miles away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Headsets FTW. . Nothing like ADS of your spas just as someone runs around a corner! Great for those little boosting pricks too. Laying down TI's and stabbing/silenced shots ; all can be heard and tracked quite accurately!

I'm starting to get used to the footsteps and all that. Heard a guy laying a claymore so I ran behind it and stabbed him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

having ninja on helps alot aswel. So its not your own footsteps your hearing !

Also... if your like me and your playing SnD or something... and some idiot is running beside you without ninja... it'll piss you off... giving away your position !!

• Advertisement

I apologise for the bad matches tonight (1 in every 3 exactly).
    Sabo in Favela, mate had UAV, set it off, saw a guy defusing the bomb and went for "killstreaks" and he ended up defusing it alright.

Advertisement