Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Are the servers down?

<edit> yep maintenance <edit>

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

How long is the maintenance to last for.

22nd according to the website. So tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

FUUUUUUU

Seems to be working now, playing anyway..

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Remi, apolgises man I was actually simming 20 mins matches with my pro in them. I was actually studying for most of last night. Didn't even watch a single second of football and went to bed at 11 which should tell you all you need to know. Tonight or definitely by this weekend I'll play you.

edit - I'll try and put some minutes into BOPS later possibly as I'm home from 2pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Remi, apolgises man I was actually simming 20 mins matches with my pro in them. I was actually studying for most of last night. Didn't even watch a single second of football and went to bed at 11 which should tell you all you need to know. Tonight or definitely by this weekend I'll play you.

edit - I'll try and put some minutes into BOPS later possibly as I'm home from 2pm.

No problem, got sick of grindin so went online. Two draws as a defender and a 2-1 win as striker with the winnin goal. Chuffed:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Can't wait for the weekend , miss my PS3. :(

Would love to do this though haven't got the patience for it :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Anyone up for a game?

Sorry to the lads who joined the chat and thought me and Remi were playing/going to play COD. Trying to put some time into FIFA, plus was having a laugh with Remi too.

For me personally, I just lack motivation in the series let alone BOPS. If COD4 was working and/or MW2 was fixed (note the difference ;)) I'd be feeling different. Maybe some games at the weekend with a full party will help, who knows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Good games tonight, full party and we set the world record four games in a row in sabotage for fastest bomb plant! :pac:

Me and hypermuse had some good games of sabo last night, until my internet stopped working :mad:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

good craic alright. we could have gotten a quicker plant on firing range, but we threw grenades, then backed off a bit. my quickest game of sabo was on that map, think it was 1min 41. i think i'm a converted man, sabo all the way

If in full or near full parties, send me a message saying so and I'll join especially if Sabo is being played. Tis my gametype ;) Only have lost a dozen games at most going back all the way to COD4.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I hate sabo :D Tho... i think like 2 or 3 weeks ago when we played it quite a bit i was in the top 100 on the leaderboards :D Probably down a few k now tho. Had just broken into the top 1000 in TDM aswel... thats ****ed now tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I had a good game on Nuketown Domination on my own went 48-17 got 2 blackbirds and 1 gunship

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Good games tonight, full party and we set the world record four games in a row in sabotage for fastest bomb plant! :pac:
    Jet Black wrote: »
    Me and hypermuse had some good games of sabo last night, until my internet stopped working :mad:

Was a great few games last nite!! Winning every match apart from that one in summit that was soo laggy.

It really pissed me off and couldnt play that well after it.. really got under my skin to loose to retards purely coz of lag!! :mad: annoys me now even thinking of it!

But other than that it was a good hustle last nite! love the fast plant!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I went onto MW2 for a few games, change of pace..

Yesterday I was playing, no hacking at all, I actually enjoyed it, was having great fun, first game on, I went 21-0 not that great but for the first game in months I was happy..

Decided to go on today, and sweet fuking hell it is riddled.. I was level 29 on the first prestige, I prestiged drunk one night an didn't like the game since.

I got into a game, and was shooting everyone an they were killing real easy, thinkin oh wow has to be something to do with my internet connection, came across a fella then and I put literally 100 bullets from a clip of an ACR that I picked up, and all I got was hit markers, Dunno why he didn't turn around and kill me.. Then suddenly it came up saying "Changing Map" went onto Scrapyard. And no matter what I done, I was running around and getting killed, I camped I was killed, using FMJ putting full clips into people all I got was hit markers.. Then suddenly my screen froze, and it came, unlocking challenges 10/100 then 20/100 an so on, I couldnt back out, then I got kicked, for "Security Threat Reason's to host"

Backed out, and hey presto I'm lvl 70, with all emblams and stuff unlocked and all camos an guns an everything, I wouldn't say I'm not happy cause I didn't like leveling up again on the game.. I liked having my ACR so to have it back I'm happy.. :) an for the first time I have marathon pro, :D

So all in all, it was a shiit day on MW2 except for the hacker that made me lvl 70, I ain't 10th prestige, but I'm still level 70, :D

Balfie wrote: »
    I went onto MW2 for a few games, change of pace..

Yesterday I was playing, no hacking at all, I actually enjoyed it, was having great fun, first game on, I went 21-0 not that great but for the first game in months I was happy..

Decided to go on today, and sweet fuking hell it is riddled.. I was level 29 on the first prestige, I prestiged drunk one night an didn't like the game since.

I got into a game, and was shooting everyone an they were killing real easy, thinkin oh wow has to be something to do with my internet connection, came across a fella then and I put literally 100 bullets from a clip of an ACR that I picked up, and all I got was hit markers, Dunno why he didn't turn around and kill me.. Then suddenly it came up saying "Changing Map" went onto Scrapyard. And no matter what I done, I was running around and getting killed, I camped I was killed, using FMJ putting full clips into people all I got was hit markers.. Then suddenly my screen froze, and it came, unlocking challenges 10/100 then 20/100 an so on, I couldnt back out, then I got kicked, for "Security Threat Reason's to host"

Backed out, and hey presto I'm lvl 70, with all emblams and stuff unlocked and all camos an guns an everything, I wouldn't say I'm not happy cause I didn't like leveling up again on the game.. I liked having my ACR so to have it back I'm happy.. :) an for the first time I have marathon pro, :D

So all in all, it was a shiit day on MW2 except for the hacker that made me lvl 70, I ain't 10th prestige, but I'm still level 70, :D

Wtf lol, you some Sandy Ravage or something on MW2!!!! High standards :D

Wtf lol, you some Sandy Ravage or something on MW2!!!! High standards :D

Hahaha if ya seen the other team ya wud understand why I said that :P

They make me look good, and that my friend is some accomplishment.. :D

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Playing MW2 at the weekend and played well, played last night and beasted!

I really like that game, blops is seriously struggling to keep me interested

Hahaha if ya seen the other team ya wud understand why I said that :P

They make me look good, and that my friend is some accomplishment.. :D

Lol.

By the way, what did you say in that last PSN message? Forgot to read it and deleted all the posts in my inbox soon after :doh:

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

The last time I played mw2 I giggled like a child when I heard the sound of the game but I couldnt get an unhacked game. Still had some fun trying to snipe while jumping 100ft in the air.:p

Must try it out again soon. Get my SPAS on.

Lol.

By the way, what did you say in that last PSN message? Forgot to read it and deleted all the posts in my inbox soon after :doh:

I just basically said what I said in the first post here today just not so much detail and that I was going off and I would be back on later...

Lads. Will we try out some MW2 today? For the craic.. Even if we get into a hacked lobby, we just leave, an go to a different one.. Hackers kinda make it obvious.. The one I got was called "IhackIVIW2" or something another was called COD4Ownage something like that.. So we will know!

Lets go on tonight an see what happens? Break out La Spas12 as an Ode to Lee.. :D I have to get back playing with you guys. I miss ya's :(

I just basically said what I said in the first post here today just not so much detail and that I was going off and I would be back on later...

Lads. Will we try out some MW2 today? For the craic.. Even if we get into a hacked lobby, we just leave, an go to a different one.. Hackers kinda make it obvious.. The one I got was called "IhackIVIW2" or something another was called COD4Ownage something like that.. So we will know!

Lets go on tonight an see what happens? Break out La Spas12 as an Ode to Lee.. :D I have to get back playing with you guys. I miss ya's :(

sounds like it could be a laugh! even play a private match.. :cool:

I aint played MW2 since I got blops... Even though I think blops is average MW2 is just to fecked up for me to try play... get to frustrated! The wager matches and fact you can play 2 controllers online is whats really keeping me interested!!

Nothing beats running around in SnS with the intent of doing nothing but hawking people!! lol! LOVE IT!:D

I'm gonna jump on now for a little while if any of ya wanna come on? :D MW2.. Hopefully No hacked lobbys...

I'm gonna jump on now for a little while if any of ya wanna come on? :D MW2.. Hopefully No hacked lobbys...

in work at the mo!!

mite jump on 2nite for a bit when I get back see what happens!

hypermuse wrote: »
    in work at the mo!!

mite jump on 2nite for a bit when I get back see what happens!

No bother mate, I should be on, I ain't been on proper in what feels like forever.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    The last time I played mw2 I giggled like a child when I heard the sound of the game but I couldnt get an unhacked game. Still had some fun trying to snipe while jumping 100ft in the air.:p

Must try it out again soon. Get my SPAS on.

get an xbox :D i picked it up again on the 360 and am having a blast going through it, doesnt bother me getting all the emblems and guns i'm having a ball. stopping with SPAS on= me going 49-14 on domination on scrapyard, put my Sandy face on :D no hacked lobbies and 4 bar connections on groundwar make krudler a happy panda.

• Advertisement

I went back on.. By myself, an I remember now why I hated playing cod on my own... Its the most frustrating thing ever.. I went 25-1 on a game on wasteland, an won it, the next game, the whole other team broke out noob tubes, prob cause I raped them with an AC130 :D

Advertisement