Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Yup. I can record them for ya, stick them in the fileshare

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I'm drunk.

Is that not a normal Sunday afternoon for you though?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

On now if anyone's about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Yup. I can record them for ya, stick them in the fileshare

Nice!! nothing spectacular there to be honest! Its pretty much anything interesting that happens in a wager match coz they are soooo epic!!

Balfie wrote: »
    I'm drunk.

Whats new?? I think you need a hobby!! :D me and my mate Jameson do loads together!!

beertons wrote: »

Will be on in a few!!

• Advertisement

hypermuse wrote: »
    Nice!! nothing spectacular there to be honest! Its pretty much anything interesting that happens in a wager match coz they are soooo epic!!

True that :p What ones do you want recorded? I can upload to the likes of Fileserve, or straight to Youtube (but you'll have to give me ur name/pass)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll be on later sometime. Might do another solo run in Dead Ops though. Perfection shall be achieved ^_^

Wouldn't mind having a go aswell, was atrocious last night, kept getting trapped by a crawler when I was running around the central statue.

Oh and lols at shooting/pushing remi into a pylon, then looting all his gems :cool:

Might as well post this up here while it's fresh.

But for the love of god lads even-though I mention it every time we play, save nukes and boosts for around round 13. Round 13 = Crawlers. The others rounds are piss easy. I have dragged complete and utter scrubs who were like on 20000 points compared to me at 200k to round 20 ffs! :D :pac:

.. and for those who didn't know my reference the other day when explaining why I love Dead Ops and why I'm decent at it -

One of the hardest games to play solo according to many but I was able to complete it at the age of 8 :P

True that :p What ones do you want recorded? I can upload to the likes of Fileserve, or straight to Youtube (but you'll have to give me ur name/pass)

ah dont worry bout it.. was just wondering if it could be done.. without it!! dont really have anything I wasnt posted up tbh! cheers thou bud!

After the match!! hell yea!!

• Advertisement

That's you playing age 8 :pac:
    ah dont worry bout it.. was just wondering if it could be done.. without it!! dont really have anything I wasnt posted up tbh! cheers thou bud!

No bother, although you could go for the ever popular video camera pointed at the tv option haha

That's you playing age 8 :pac:

:D

Honestly mate, it's a great game. Well worth downloading. All the hours playing Smash TV prepared me for Dead Ops well :pac:

Anywhoooo, will be on after the Carling Cup Final, c'mon you Bluuuuuuuuessssssss.

WHAT A GOAL!

I've a few things to do so I'll be on around 6/6.30 till 7.30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Getting my intervention fix

send me an invite if you guys are coming online..

I cant stand playing with these FUUUUUUCCCKING REEEETARDS online that are FFFUUUUCKKKKING SHHHIIITTT!!!!

I cant stand playing with these FUUUUUUCCCKING REEEETARDS online that are FFFUUUUCKKKKING SHHHIIITTT!!!!

I'll be on soon enough, I can't get up due to my sides hurting so badly I think I'm on the verge of imploding.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

"enemy counter spyplane inbound"

"friendly spyplane inbound"

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

krudler wrote: »
    "enemy counter spyplane inbound"

"friendly spyplane inbound"

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

facepalm :(

@ HMuse, use txt xhat you plonker :pac: I was in Dead Ops(playing mightily ****.. still hitting level 30 o_o)

Got in, turned on the PS3 but couldn't find any motivation to play COD so watched some TV instead for a couple of hours. Eventually played a couple of games reluctantly it must be said. First was Dom against a full clan of 74u users, playing with Dudda I think I was(sorry I was tired) I was the only one on our team to go positive and was the top scorer in general.. in my first game in over 24 hours o_O But it was such a pain in the neck playing, as my team was spawn trapped or incapable of holding B DESPITE having the high ground for advantage! Second game I honestly cannot remember what map we were playing, bored quit/somewhat raged quit. 2nd game was against another full party.

As said lack of motivation playing MP and simply having gotten too comfortable after playing with near to full parties of boardsies for some time now doesn't help :pac:

Honestly enjoying these runs on Dead Ops truth be told more than Dead Ops for the last 70-80 odd ranks.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

how come sometimes when you go to view a lads combat record, it doesn't let you access it. it's when it is a shaded colour.

• Advertisement

how come sometimes when you go to view a lads combat record, it doesn't let you access it. it's when it is a shaded colour.

You and the player's combat record you want to view have to be of a certain rank.. it's either 7 or 13 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

They gotta be level 13 to unlock it alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

anyone about?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i was online most of today, no idea if I was talking to any of you today but I had a tooth removed this morning so was out of my mind on anesthetics :p

won't be on anymore tonight :(

COD4 makes me wet. Shame about the aim bot using **** in the last game.

Lol Ade

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Kersmash wrote: »
    i give it a month headpunk :P

:p

Month gone :D

on another note does anyone have the Turtle beach px21 and what are they like

I want a cheap option until April comes

Good but delicate

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

New patch coming on wed with the map packs. Apparently snipping has been improved as per hutch

• Advertisement

Splinter wrote: »
    New patch coming on wed with the map packs. Apparently snipping has been improved as per hutch

Linky please? :)

Advertisement