Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Desire. wrote: »
    What's the quickest way to rank up? I heard it was Headquarters but everytime I play I end up with a **** team who rarely ever secure the objective.

imo headquaters for dp weekends but when i want to rank up fast i go for Groundwar with sam-turret . the amount of air support that comes in is incredible youll just rake in the points

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Desire. wrote: »
    What's the quickest way to rank up? I heard it was Headquarters but everytime I play I end up with a **** team who rarely ever secure the objective.

Dom, HQ or Demo. Demo is THE killwhore game of choice and a easy way of raking in the points. Play in a party of 4 people max too if possible so to spread the love(kills). In a 6 man party it's can be fighting for scraps a lot of the times depending on whom you play with so ranking up could be a bit slower.

HQ is great too but expect to die a lot more if you actually try and cap.

I'll be on after the footy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

krudler wrote: »
    be on after 6 for a major session tonight, working tomorrow early so no going out for me, COD4 or MW2, whatever people are playing
    Going on MW2 now if anyone wants to be my friend? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'll be on in 10 ok? :)

• Advertisement

Cool bbz

:D I'll be on as Jtc94afc, I'll have to add you.

There's too much lag with you guys,I'm fine on my own, it's only when in a party.

Is this a glitch or am I being paronoid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

I feel bad everytime I play with you lads because I don't have the Map Pack. Always comes up at the bottom of the lobby. :rolleyes:

Anyone want to give them to me? ;):o

anyone gonna be on at 10:30 tonite? 2 operated ingrown toenails means im stuck in for the Night.

• Advertisement

Scody94 wrote: »
    anyone gonna be on at 10:30 tonite? 2 operated ingrown toenails means im stuck in for the Night.

Lovely.

I'll be on COD4 if we get a min of a 3 man party going.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I'll come on COD4 after 10, count me in :)

I'll be on.
    Got caught to babysit my two sisters, and found out (younger) sister's going to a Utd. match with my dad for a 4/5th time in a row again not asking if I want to go. Not trying to sound like a spoilt kid here but FFS.

Lovely.

I'll be on COD4 if we get a min of a 3 man party going.

COD 4 is good for me :)
    but dont have map pack so hopefuly wont be too bad

Got TB's back aswell :)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'll be on.
    Got caught to babysit my two sisters, and found out (younger) sister's going to a Utd. match with my dad for a 4/5th time in a row again not asking if I want to go. Not trying to sound like a spoilt kid here but FFS.

If your anything like me, you'd quite verbally abusive :D
    Scody94 wrote: »
    COD 4 is good for me :)
    but dont have map pack so hopefuly wont be too bad

Got TB's back aswell :)

I don't have it either. I did before, but got it from a mate before the YLOD monster showed up.

Will probably download it after the exams as I love every map in the map pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

wont be on tonight fells but will be on most of the day tomorrow if any of ye are interested..

would love to get a 6 man party going and get some serious wins under my belt..

been playing mercenary a lot when I get a chance to get online and it can be real painful!

I don't have it either. I did before, but got it from a mate before the YLOD monster showed up.

Will probably download it after the exams as I love every map in the map pack.

prob dosnt affect it too much id say any way

might play a bit of blops aswell later in the night

Gonna get some grub and I'll be on COD4 afterwards. COD4 PSN is in the sig if I haven't already added some of you's(think I've added a 3 people only).

I'll be on as El_Loco_Whitey, I'll add the few people I play with regular :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Iz gotz the cod 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Ohhhhhhh YEAAHH! thats I'm fcuking talking about, overtime on S&D on Quarry, me and one guy on the other team left alive, pressure pressure pressure, I have the bomb, run towards A, the one beside the big red building with the massive ladder up to the sniper spot, I'm over by where all the big square blocks are, see his rifle poking out from the high window, fire at the wall trying to get him through it, miss, out of ammo, horse a throwing knife at him just as he pokes his head out, epic gamewinning kill if I do say so myself :D

lads it'l be 10:45 before im on... Father brought home an oul Chineese after the rugby match nom nom :D

krudler wrote: »
    epic gamewinning kill if I do say so myself :D

Pity I wasn't on to record :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Pity you werent in my FFA on Overgrown was one off a NUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKEEEE
    With the spastic-12 :(

But I was, boosting

trollface.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I'm gonna make an El_Loco_Balfie for the craic :D will use it the odd time :D

I'm in the pub at the min, but will be on when I get back, more take that lads? :D Hahahaha

Ill be on at around 1.. Stay on an don't be boobs an leave early :) for me :)

Posting from the pub, harsh times. :D

I'll be on all night, wanna get a good sesh before I have to start studying for exams and all that :rolleyes:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Posting from the pub, harsh times. :D

I'll be on all night, wanna get a good sesh before I have to start studying for exams and all that :rolleyes:

I'm still tryin to decide if its a pub or a morgue, its full off old people and the atmosphere is dead think I'll just head home.. Get a few cans or something.. :D

I hate u guys. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Literally JUST off man, tired now tbh.

Advertisement