Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

I don't really play with you guys that much, but I would agree with you Ade. It's simple to take out air-support, helps the whole team, and gets you a decent number of points, yet nobody does it (in general, haven't played with you guys to know).

I always have the Strela as my secondary weapon when I have it unlocked, and I generally have the SAM Turret as one of my killstreaks. I never run high killstreaks, but that's only because I'm not good enough to get them. :pac: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

its been a while since I had a proper session.. especially with you lot!!

good games tonight folks.. despite being shouted at for not capping a flag in CTF.. bit hard when there's no flag at our base!! lol!!

you know who you are

:pade maggy :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I have the ps up, but have a test at 10 tomorrow and have no study done (damn you ps3), so I'll be on tomorrow for a few hours fo sho peeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

That com going up Whitey ? :P

I'll do it tomorrow. For some reason I started rendering it without the commentary, so will commentate it in WMM instead.

I was saying this to Ade earlier, but I was really pissed off with MP and losing my streak. I said I would go into gun game and knife only to piss people off and vent some steam. Some splitscreeners were there, thankfully with mics. Ended up finishing last, with 39 stabs. The two young guys were Irish, and they were so annoyed, at one stage you could here their friends (2) in the background complaining too :D (I'll upload tomorrow.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Poker done , gonna watch last few minutes of match of the day & il be on then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Sorry to hypermuse and magil for bailing earlier, my ps3 froze and i raged! :P

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Hoki wrote: »
    Poker done , gonna watch last few minutes of match of the day & il be on then.

You can have my place man, just ask the lads online atm.

Enjoyable sesh that :)

Torn as to which golden gun I'll get first though, sooooooo I'll let you's decide...

Mac11 or PM63... go.

Sorry to hypermuse and magil for bailing earlier, my ps3 froze and i raged! :P

join the club man!!! only with blops do I get to enjoy a lovely refreshing bout of rage from intermittent crashing!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

hypermuse wrote: »
    its been a while since I had a proper session.. especially with you lot!!

good games tonight folks.. despite being shouted at for not capping a flag in CTF.. bit hard when there's no flag at our base!! lol!!

you know who you are

:pade maggy :p

HAHAHA, i honestly didnt know they had it !! Sure as soon as i realised i got the guy within 30 seconds :) SOOOWWIE ! :)

Dawgs are a joke :) Did anyone besides me and dhag enjoy those last few games in GW ? I'll promise not to put them on and go tryhard again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Magill wrote: »
    HAHAHA, i honestly didnt know they had it !! Sure as soon as i realised i got the guy within 30 seconds :) SOOOWWIE ! :)

Dawgs are a joke :) Did anyone besides me and dhag enjoy those last few games in GW ? I'll promise not to put them on and go tryhard again.

I dont mind them once I win :D Thats what its all about, can be a pain in the arse runnin around looking for kills an finding no one, but its a game, I dont mind it.

I had good games with ya's tonight lads, love sessions with ya's :D

I'll be back on tomorro a bit earlier I hope... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Great session lads, makes blops worth playing though felt really bad for the noobs we tore apart , one game of domination was 200-4 :eek:.

Cheers for the invites Ade . Much appreciated :p

I vote the MacAdeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Roll call :)..
    Whos up for some private match fun ? :D

I'll be on tonight!! dont think I have you on PSN soby..

my GT (hypermuse) is same as boards.

Be nice to get a good session in later...

Ade I vote for The Mac daddy :)

Sorry for bailing again earlier guys, i dont know did ye get my last message, but my ps3 is acting up a lot recently. I think it may be on the way out :eek:

Sorry for bailing again earlier guys, i dont know did ye get my last message, but my ps3 is acting up a lot recently. I think it may be on the way out :eek:

does it happen only when you play blops...

coz I never have problems with any other game... only blops.. :mad: damn treyfail

Sorry guys but I'm going to have to bail. Even my scores were lagging :mad::mad:

img0009tf.jpg

• Advertisement

4 spaces available, brb in 10 mins. Need some tea and paracetamol, neurofen and some shrooms.

What the fudgeticles Lee how the hell could that happen ya Hacker :P

"An Error has occured you have been signed out of playstation network"

FECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Been tryin for over half an hour to sign in an it wont let me on lads, tried to create a new account, tried restarting everything, FECKING WON'T WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

RAGE ALERT!

hypermuse wrote: »
    does it happen only when you play blops...

coz I never have problems with any other game... only blops.. :mad: damn treyfail

Yeah, now that you mention it it does only happen on blobs :rolleyes:

Have you tried turning it off and on again? :p

Seriously though, try resetting your router and see if that helps.

Edit : Quick snoop around the PS forum, PSN is down for maintenance tonight:
    "PSN down tonight - 04/04/11
    Tried logging on earlier and greeted with an error message!

Quote:
    If you’ve tried to log in to the Sony PlayStation Network today, you might have been rejected. Don’t worry - you’re not alone.

The official Sony “AskPlayStation” Twitter page confirmed that PSN is undergoing maintenenace, so it will be difficult to access the service throughout the day. (Supposedly the problem stems from an attack by a hacker group, but Sony hasn’t confirmed anything in that regard.)

Difficult, but not impossible. I tested logging into PSN via PlayStation 3 around 1:00PM ET this afternoon. I went through about five minutes of repeated error messages before I was able to successfully login. Fortunately, to play DVDs, Blu-ray discs and games (on discs), this shouldn’t propose any problems for PS3 users.

However, if you want to access online games or other services like Netflix, you’ll need to login into PS3 first before you can watch anything instantly. "

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

Balfie wrote: »

FECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Been tryin for over half an hour to sign in an it wont let me on lads, tried to create a new account, tried restarting everything, FECKING WON'T WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

RAGE ALERT!

Same here.

Leeg17 wrote: »

Quote:
    If you’ve tried to log in to the Sony PlayStation Network today, you might have been rejected. Don’t worry - you’re not alone.

The official Sony “AskPlayStation” Twitter page confirmed that PSN is undergoing maintenenace, so it will be difficult to access the service throughout the day. (Supposedly the problem stems from an attack by a hacker group, but Sony hasn’t confirmed anything in that regard.)

Difficult, but not impossible. I tested logging into PSN via PlayStation 3 around 1:00PM ET this afternoon. I went through about five minutes of repeated error messages before I was able to successfully login. Fortunately, to play DVDs, Blu-ray discs and games (on discs), this shouldn’t propose any problems for PS3 users.

However, if you want to access online games or other services like Netflix, you’ll need to login into PS3 first before you can watch anything instantly. "

Yeh I tried all that crap... Pain in the face, If I don't get on tonight, its not my fault, :D I tried, was really looking forward to it an all.. pain in the face..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Could Sony not just notify us that the "PSN is under maintenance" when we try and sign-in, instead of giving us an error code?

It would make everything so much easier.

Balfie wrote: »

I hear that, i have come to nearly expect that now every time! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Leeg17 wrote: »

Quote:

Is that the thing with anonymous goin at sony for suing geohot??

Advertisement