Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Seems to be back working

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Yeh I got back on there a min ago, signed back out tho.. only 2 people on.. wasnt in the mood then,

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

set one of my killstreaks to sam turret. it's handy for taking out a plane or two. i'll be on later for an hour or two, playing hq if anyone wants to join me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

I might jump on for a few games if i get some work done this afternoon. In case you think I'm a random person my psn is Kharrell, been playing with El LoCo Ade for a few months along with Leeg17, Balfie and a few others

cool, the more the merrier. recognise the name alright. i'll add you when i get home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Beertons you coming on? I'll be on till around 12 (connection depending)

I might be on after the spurs match tonight..

jeez lee, you must think i've no work to do! while i'll admit i am employed, i don't do much work. i'll be home around 2/230 for another 2 hours. were you not ment to be studying or doing exams this week?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll be on around 2-3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Balfie wrote: »
    "An Error has occured you have been signed out of playstation network"

FECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Been tryin for over half an hour to sign in an it wont let me on lads, tried to create a new account, tried restarting everything, FECKING WON'T WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

RAGE ALERT!

Had this feeling all too much!!

Whats worse is that when this happens and 2 hours later I manage to get back online... my NAT goes MODERATE.. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad:

Mite pop on for literally.. a few games after the spurs match myself.. need a proper sleep tonight..

• Advertisement

beertons wrote: »
    jeez lee, you must think i've no work to do! while i'll admit i am employed, i don't do much work. i'll be home around 2/230 for another 2 hours. were you not ment to be studying or doing exams this week?

Sorry haha, I read your previous post as I'll be on for an hour or two.

I'll do it later

>_>

<_<

I'll be on around 2-3.

So will I. Got my dissertation to write so a few hours of that plus some Football Manager then a bit of Black Ops. Hit me up on twitter when your going on

hypermuse wrote: »
    Had this feeling all too much!!

Whats worse is that when this happens and 2 hours later I manage to get back online... my NAT goes MODERATE.. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad:

Mite pop on for literally.. a few games after the spurs match myself.. need a proper sleep tonight..

I dunno how to get mine to open without havin the internet plugged directly into it.. I suck at all that tech stuff, I've even read how to do it an still have no idea..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Balfie wrote: »
    I dunno how to get mine to open without havin the internet plugged directly into it.. I suck at all that tech stuff, I've even read how to do it an still have no idea..

FCUKING SNAP!! I'm cluless! :D

Won't be on now, the woman had a duvet day. Grrrr

Wth is this, I get connection interrupted whenever air support is called in, especially a napalm? Seems "ok" otherwise...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

played blops for the first (and probably last) time with the xbox lads there early, snorefest of a game, ghost, camp, ghost, camp, motion sensor, ghost, motion sensor,get blackbird, half the other team quits, zzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Private games are keeping my interest in black ops going.They are great craic.Sick of online tbh..Anyone up for some private matches?

And anyone know why peeps cant join me in private games or my lobby at all?Nat and privacy are both open?.

5k posts!

Lol, someone reading out the kd's of people in the lobby. 1.09 (me), 1.53, 1.00, 2.81 (Ade) "oh sht" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

or is this 5K? :P

* haha it is :P..WIN :D.

• Advertisement

You have the 5,000th reply ;)

Now, when I regularly bashed MW2, I was told off by a couple of people and in short basically told my opinion doesn't matter.

#funnythat #doublestandards?

____

Lee I unlocked the gold Mac, used in the game on Launch. Ever since I've unlocked the gold camo I have not got anything more than a 3 K/D. I was tearing teams apart with that before the camp, so I'll blame you :pac: :P

Take it off. Take it off. Take it off :pac:

Good Games tonight lads.. Had fun, I was tired tho, so could hardly see straight,

I put it in the off topic thread, but probs makes more sense here,

Add me on facebook lads, an tell me who ya's are on it..

have Lee, Smash, Spratt an Tallon on there already, :)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=739182983

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Take it off. Take it off. Take it off :pac:

But it's so shiny :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

krudler wrote: »
    played blops for the first (and probably last) time with the xbox lads there early, snorefest of a game, ghost, camp, ghost, camp, motion sensor, ghost, motion sensor,get blackbird, half the other team quits, zzzzzzzzz

This isnt the xbox or megabitch thread :) We know you dont like it... just hurry up and sell it :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    5k posts!

Lol, someone reading out the kd's of people in the lobby. 1.09 (me), 1.53, 1.00, 2.81 (Ade) "oh sht" :D

I watched some of Ade's gameplays. It's like watching Sandy Ravage, when he gets a player in his sights he rarely loses the battle! He must win about 95% of his gun battles. I must admit, I'm a massive fanboy :P

Kharrell wrote: »
    I watched some of Ade's gameplays. It's like watching Sandy Ravage, when he gets a player in his sights he rarely loses the battle! He must win about 95% of his gun battles. I must admit, I'm a massive fanboy :P

I'm a newb.

I give myself the advantage in most gun fights, most people don't.. thankfully for me. In saying that, I've been garbage since my return.

I saw one of your kills on WMD where you jumped out of a window and killed a guy, the amount of times i do that and end up dead or getting an assist lol. In no way am i saying it's luck, I just want to be you :(

• Advertisement

Kharrell wrote: »

Me too :)

Anyone on for about an hour?

Advertisement