Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

I'm on now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Why do i always get an urge to play games when i seriously need to do some coursework !?!?!??!?

as i play i keep turning around to write my dissertation

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Kharrell wrote: »
    I saw one of your kills on WMD where you jumped out of a window and killed a guy, the amount of times i do that and end up dead or getting an assist lol. In no way am i saying it's luck, I just want to be you :(

If Asians could blush.

Again man, I'm honestly not as good as you make out and I'm certainly no Sandy :o If you were talking about COD4 in it's heyday, I'd be far less humble and would agree with you :D I regressed real badly in MW2 though, hence why have some of my resentment for that game -__-

But in all seriousness. I'm an above average pub player. My strength is in my competitive play and my style reflects that more a days. I was heavy into the COD4 and Rainbow Six Vegas competitive scene once upon a time ago.. I do think I'm very versatile(guns and role in a team) and somewhat more consistent than most.

As someone who is a gambler, I just weigh up options very quickly and go from there. Xcal is the one player whose vids I would say my game most resembles, he's obviously a far better player than me. No question about that, the man is one of few I have respect for on Youtube because he plays the objective, is versatile, uses low killstreaks and absolute crap on the vast majority of players...... on his own and in any COD game!

I'll be home at lunch time for some COD. Will get more than a handful of games in unlike yesterday.

Gold PM63, nom nom nom nom nom!

• Advertisement

I'd say you'd love cs ade :)

In fairness, i'd say its a bit insulting to the other guys when you say your just above average :) But im sure they know you're just being modest :) Unlike me, i know i beast mofo's.

And your humble, dude your my hero lol. I thought you was black, not Asian lol. And i'll be on all day trying to do what you told me to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lads is PSN down getting a error message?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭LumpyGravy

Lads is PSN down getting a error message?

Not sure but it was a bit choppy last night. Could it have something to do with this?:
    http://tinyurl.com/3nxhmlc

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Kharrell wrote: »
    And your humble, dude your my hero lol. I thought you was black, not Asian lol. And i'll be on all day trying to do what you told me to.

He just wishes he was:p

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

hq anyone?

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    He just wishes he was:p

Swine :pac:

Thought my Twitter pic was a give away Khad :D

___

BOOOOO! Can't sign in :rolleyes:

Yup the same again :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I'm gonna try sign in soon, If I get on I shall let all you lovely people know..

If I don't I shall be playing some FIFA 10 cause I'm a boss, altho I might play some Rainbow 6 Vegas 2.. I heard its one of the best shooters, I've played bits of it, it didn't delight me..

Working :)

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Im on. Just after signin in. Might give black ops a run if anyone's about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'll be on in 10. I think my connection is seriously congested, it works grand in the morning and grinds to a halt in the night

On Ze Way..

Still down for me ya cnuts :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

MW2 anyone?

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »
    MW2 anyone?

Sorry Buddy, Only seeing that now.. I'll be on later on, I came off for the football.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Anyone wanna play private match with me :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

my ps3 freezes every time the map havana trys to load ><

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Kersmash wrote: »
    my ps3 freezes every time the map havana trys to load ><

So ull play private with me instead ye ? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

make that launch as well.

@ Khad, watch any of tonights games and tell me how good I'am o_o

Arguably the worst session of COD I've ever put in, no excuses(like sensitivity being to high without me realising for 2 weeks!) this time too! :mad:

Magill wrote: »
    I'd say you'd love cs ade :)

In fairness, i'd say its a bit insulting to the other guys when you say your just above average :) But im sure they know you're just being modest :) Unlike me, i know i beast mofo's.

I say I would have. I enjoyed my brief couple of hours playing CSS once upon a time ago as I told ya before :)

Not my intention in the slightest Mags. I just compare myself to COD4 days too much and too much for my sanity almost :D My stats were near trebled playing COD4 on 360 and double on PS3 so yeah, I can't help with a comparison. My W/L was double too compared to currently. Also taking in my competitive COD record on top of that.. well yeaaaaaaah.

I know Eamo and Lee have heard me say it(probably one too many times) but part of the reason I'm very bitter towards MW2 because of the fact I regressed big time playing that game. Had a hard time accepting all the gimmicky changes and seeing very average IRL friends struggle on COD4 statistically and then go on to beast in MW2(at least for the first couple of days) while I struggled, so I gave up MW2 for 2-3 months literally after spending around a day on it.

Honestly believe if the majority had started on COD4 and not MW2, many people would understand my grievances/rants/ramblings and understand the brilliance of COD4.

Kinda drifted away from my original point, but sure I was on a roll :D But I'm honestly not that good IMO compared to 3-4 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

My only major gripe with COD4 is the sheer amount of grenades used on it, every 2 seconds theres one going off or seemingly chasing you down hills, I swear one night someone had homing grenades, no matter how far i tried to run the things just killed me, even if the damage indicator was barely visible, aside from that its a much better game overall than MW2 or Blops, sniping isnt as easy as MW2 but not as pain in the hole inaccurate as BLops and the maps are great. Way more balanced as well, and the 3-5-7 killstreak setup is great.

I say I would have. I enjoyed my brief couple of hours playing CSS once upon a time ago as I told ya before :)

Not my intention in the slightest Mags. I just compare myself to COD4 days too much and too much for my sanity almost :D My stats were near trebled playing COD4 on 360 and double on PS3 so yeah, I can't help with a comparison. My W/L was double too compared to currently. Also taking in my competitive COD record on top of that.. well yeaaaaaaah.

I know Eamo and Lee have heard me say it(probably one too many times) but part of the reason I'm very bitter towards MW2 because of the fact I regressed big time playing that game. Had a hard time accepting all the gimmicky changes and seeing very average IRL friends struggle on COD4 statistically and then go on to beast in MW2(at least for the first couple of days) while I struggled, so I gave up MW2 for 2-3 months literally after spending around a day on it.

Honestly believe if the majority had started on COD4 and not MW2, many people would understand my grievances/rants/ramblings and understand the brilliance of COD4.

Kinda drifted away from my original point, but sure I was on a roll :D But I'm honestly not that good IMO compared to 3-4 years ago.

I'd say you havent gotten worse, theres probably a bunch of reasons why your stats arent as high. You'd have to imagine that the standard would be higher now than in the cod4 days when online console gaming was very new. I cant imagine your aim/gamesense being worse from when you played cod4 either. I'd reckon you were probably alot more try hard and rolled with a good team (Not saying the guys arent good, but again i'd imagine there would have been alot less teams etc in CoD4 compared to now). From what i can tell black ops is very different to CoD4, maybe not as much as MW2 vs CoD4. Seems to be alot more bull**** ways of dying, compared to the standard gun/grenade setup of CoD4, gayc cars, dogs, invisible fire etc. Im the same if i compare my stats in CoD to CS, on the regular pub servers i'd have went on my K/D would be upwards of 6 (Standard SnD type gamemodes with no teammates, just running and gunning, no regen health like in cod etc). With CoD, i really don't gief a fook about me stats, i went tryhard when i started this new account and after a few presteges i was up and down from 2.8-3.0 K/D + W/L with mostly solo TDM. Dropped something serious with montage madness and now i dont really care about the stats as long as we win.

• Advertisement

@ Khad, watch any of tonights games and tell me how good I'am o_o

Arguably the worst session of COD I've ever put in, no excuses(like sensitivity being to high without me realising for 2 weeks!) this time too! :mad:

I'll watch them when I get home later, but it just shows your human. Your KD probably didn't even take a hit whereas mine does lol.

I do enjoy watching your gameplays, you should def post more of them on Youtube.

Anyone on tonight, around 7ish?

Advertisement