Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Scabby Dog

haha. was using my iphone for the 1st post and forgot which name I generally use here. Easy to know its me though...Scabby and
    Muddy Dogs ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

lol, why are you using two accounts at the same time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Just had two accounts here. Haven't used the Scabby one in aggggges till I had to login to my iphone to post. My laptop auto logins so don't usually have to login :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Games tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I'm a gonna go get some chips but will be back on around 11, will be playing for a while then :)

chips first though :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

too drunk :p

I'll prob be off by 11. Will have a good aul sesh at the w/end though hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Im loving the AK 47, what a gun, in one game I kept getting headshots galore and with the lazer sight its not bad for the long range shots once you control the recoil

edit

folks I was playing a free for all and I was well on top and all of a sudden that new host crap came and next thing I know im at the same game but my score is totally gone, the other players had their score

wtf was that about

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Headshot wrote: »
    Im loving the AK 47, what a gun, in one game I kept getting headshots galore and with the lazer sight its not bad for the long range shots once you control the recoil

edit

folks I was playing a free for all and I was well on top and all of a sudden that new host crap came and next thing I know im at the same game but my score is totally gone, the other players had their score

wtf was that about

AK with extended mags is the best !
    my go to gun when i want to rip the other team new bumholes.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Magill wrote: »
    AK with extended mags is the best !
    my go to gun when i want to rip the other team new bumholes.

Absolute perfection.

• Advertisement

Anyone on tonight? am still hungover so vegging out and doing nothing so will be on after 9

I'll be on then krudler. PSN is Urinbits1 .... add me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Fuppin left the ps at college thinking the internet would be the usual muck but it's great now. :(

Went over to a mates for a while today. Didn't play a game in nearly two weeks, ended up getting a chopper in trailer park whereas before I struggled to get a UAV (quite literally!). Got a quad with a ump in wasteland, never seen a team like it before. They all swarmed towards the bunker again and again and again. Ended up 28-2 off of it. Flanked them from behind and sprayed with the ump for 4 kills, was about to get 5th but I ran out of bullets. :mad:

I think I've figured out how to go online at the college. Each person is given an account with 400mb usage to go online with. Each account is locked to one computer, and if you try a different computer (or ps) you're tolder your MAC address is blocked. I think (?) that all you have to do is assign my ps the same MAC address as my laptop under network settings and all is well.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Fuppin left the ps at college thinking the internet would be the usual muck but it's great now. :(

Went over to a mates for a while today. Didn't play a game in nearly two weeks, ended up getting a chopper in trailer park whereas before I struggled to get a UAV (quite literally!). Got a quad with a ump in wasteland, never seen a team like it before. They all swarmed towards the bunker again and again and again. Ended up 28-2 off of it. Flanked them from behind and sprayed with the ump for 4 kills, was about to get 5th but I ran out of bullets. :mad:

I think I've figured out how to go online at the college. Each person is given an account with 400mb usage to go online with. Each account is locked to one computer, and if you try a different computer (or ps) you're tolder your MAC address is blocked. I think (?) that all you have to do is assign my ps the same MAC address as my laptop under network settings and all is well.

What college are you in? 400mb usage!?! That's crazy.

MuddyDog wrote: »
    What college are you in? 400mb usage!?! That's crazy.

Must have phrased wrong. 400mb in student accomodation per day, some twats last year were torrenting so there's a limit for everyone now. It's basically on the college campus it's that close.

Oh, and Sligo.

FCUK SAKE!

decided to go for a nuke for the first time in ages, was at 24 kills on a domination game, saw a guy run towards me, hit marker, games goes to 200 points and ends, arrggghh

krudler wrote: »
    FCUK SAKE!

decided to go for a nuke for the first time in ages, was at 24 kills on a domination game, saw a guy run towards me, hit marker, games goes to 200 points and ends, arrggghh

I've only had nuke on on a very few occassions. Once I was on 23 in Underpass, 24th was game winning kill :o

few Games now anyone for an hour or that? Urinbits1 is my psn

seems to be just me playing these days! games now? Urinbits1 is PSN

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

MuddyDog wrote: »
    seems to be just me playing these days!
    Maybe you havent realised that the game is over 10 months old and people dont play it 24/7 anymore? Sorry i havent been on in a while lads but with college starting up again time is more limited :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Likewise, I've been too busy with other stuff, I haven't been on in ages. And these days I seem to play CoD4 more than MW2.

I'll be on in about a half hour, noticing a lot less people on these days too, kinda glad though cos I dont have the time to play it so much either anymore, think I'll start playing something else until BO comes out as I dont want it to feel like a chore to go straight from one FPS to another...

Get a few Sabo matches goin when BO comes out :p
    I might have smallpox that week, can't go to college, was looking forward to lectures and all. :pac:

ugggh, played a few Free For All games there, forgotten how much I hated it and why I stopped, claymore, camp, claymore, camp, claymore, camp. Fcuk off.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

iMuse wrote: »
    Maybe you havent realised that the game is over 10 months old and people dont play it 24/7 anymore? Sorry i havent been on in a while lads but with college starting up again time is more limited :P

This.

The GF had a proper go the other day at me over my game time in the last 2 months too :o Have played only a few hours in the last 4 days or so. MW2 has been boring me again recently as well. Same commando, OMA ****e over and over again. Blah!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

myself, lakes and canning had a brilliant TDM session

It was fair funny

In 1 map these lads had the Riot shields and were like fodder to us, I got my highest killstreak and if I had Nuke I would of gotten it but in every map they had the riot shields and then the 3 of us got riot shields and started fighting them with it

Man it was such a laugh. We cornered one lad and blocked him off and we just kept pushing him into a corner

great buzz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

It was fair funny

In 1 map these lads had the Riot shields and were like fodder to us, I got my highest killstreak and if I had Nuke I would of gotten it but in every map they had the riot shields and then the 3 of us got riot shields and started fighting them with it

Man it was such a laugh. We cornered one lad and blocked him off and we just kept pushing him into a corner

great buzz

I don't think I've laughed as much at COD in my life!

It was fair funny

great buzz

I don't think I've laughed as much at COD in my life!
    Best craic I've had with mw2 in my life I think. . Couldn't stop laughing. . C4 and riot shield makes for some laughs.
    Must do it again sometime!:D

Been using the F2000 all day, its not bad, the red dot sight is mad looking on it looks like a sci fi movie gun

• Advertisement

PSN up and working again! I'm in the mood for quick-scopin! :p

Advertisement