Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Great last few games there, still need 2 thrown back frags though

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

*Will be on later for sure*

I was at home for lunch and was literally on for a half an hour and when I say me, it was mainly my mate playing TW. We headed out as soon I signed out. So apologises to Beertons, I know I said I'd play with BOPS with him. I went to bed early too, didn't even watch Raw live so apologises to Cody as well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

beertons wrote: »
    Great last few games there, still need 2 thrown back frags though

This is the most painful thing in the world to try get!! I Spent ages trying to get it.. and then 1 game of HQ.. got 3 throw backs!! WTF like??

I think HQ is the best game to try get them.. stay at the HQ and they'll fire them at ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I find Domination/Demolition the best. Just go cap their flag (only if you only have one of course :p) and watch the 'nades fly in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

*Will be on later for sure*

I was at home for lunch and was literally on for a half an hour and when I say me, it was mainly my mate playing TW. We headed out as soon I signed out. So apologises to Beertons, I know I said I'd play with BOPS with him. I went to bed early too, didn't even watch Raw live so apologises to Cody as well :pac:

No bothers mate I was gone early aswell as soon as I remembered I had an early today with work experience. How about Thursday night ? I'm gone to Wicklow from Friday morning to Sunday morn but then have 2 weeks off \O/

• Advertisement

i'll try them games so. i think ghost pro is tough to get, not many lads use sentry guns anymore. the waiting for the care package to come in, bang you're dead and they boobeytrap it. even if they use it, some plonker always gets there before me. *cue abuse for the ghost perk!

Will be on around 4ish. Might have to check some stuff in theater real quick first though.

*cue abuse for the ghost perk!

Ghost pro is essential imo...

Otherwise its incredibley more difficult to take out enemy air support! I always have a ghost pro anti-air class at class slot no1 ready to go!!

patience is required for ghost and flack jacket..

patience is something I dont have!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Surely all you have to do is equip the sentry gun your self and throw it in their spawn ?

Magill wrote: »
    Surely all you have to do is equip the sentry gun your self and throw it in their spawn ?

Pretty sure thats what he's doing but no luck..
    waiting for the care package to come in, bang you're dead and they boobeytrap it. even if they use it, some plonker always gets there before me.

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »

Seemingly get screwed over everytime I've tried it -_-

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Im on now. Should be on for a while

Splinter wrote: »
    Im on now. Should be on for a while

Just saw your message. Was having dinner. Didn't even play a game in the 1 hour I left it on but I'll be on after the footy if your about.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

logging on now

i should be on from about 1. hope to get this prestige done today. if anyone's about, hop on and have a laugh at me in kamakazi mode running for grenades.

Eh.. Ascension was my bad lads. Looked at the screen, no zombies. Changing tunes. 2 seconds later, 5 zombies at the window :D

Dead Ops, lowest level I've ever got to in that.

I'll blame tiredness :pac:

We should zombies later on today if possible. Nice change of pace.

Quick Q, gold MP5 or gold PM63 or gold Kaparis?

Mind is in thirds about this lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

74u.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Mp5k is beastly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Mp5k is beastly :)

+1 That gun oozes class :pac:

• Advertisement

+1 That gun oozes class :pac:

Deciphering sarcasm is difficult . . . reading only text

Deciphering sarcasm is difficult . . . reading only text

No, Im actually serious, that is my gun in my rush class, great craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I'll be on sometime after the match tonight. (Between 10 and 10:30)

No matter what happens I will be in a good mood, cause I am proud of the Super Spurs for getting to the last 8 of the Champions League in our first season. Its a great Accomplishment, and I shall be proud no matter what happens,

COME ON YOU SPURS!

No, Im actually serious, that is my gun in my rush class, great craic!

The pac threw me off! It's a great smg no doubt :)

I second that, i will watch the match and laugh hysterically as Spurs are beaten out the gate :pac:

Seriously though, i hope they do well, their style of football is very refreshing.

The pac threw me off! It's a great smg no doubt :)

Aye, maybe the pac was a poor choice alright!

Balfie wrote: »
    I'll be on sometime after the match tonight. (Berytween 10 and 10:30)

No matter what happens I will be in a good mood, cause I am proud of the Super Spurs for getting to the last 8 of the Champions League in our first season. Its a great Accomplishment, and I shall be proud no matter what happens,

COME ON YOU SPURS!

Ditto. Fancy some more zombies tonight?

Me, Cody and Beertons witnessed the single most retarded death in Dead Ops history from the randomer who was last alive Literally head in hand stuff -_-

______

MP5 is awesome. If you just put the AK47u to the back of your mind, all the SMG's are actually decent except for the uzi. Just have to alter your style at times, which most don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Me, Cody and Beertons witnessed the single most retarded death in Dead Ops history from the randomer who was last alive Literally head in hand stuff -_-

Im in for some zombs if ye have room for me

____

i pissed myself laughing he sent me message after telling me he did it on purpose when a roared laughin at him :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

______

MP5 is awesome. If you just put the AK47u to the back of your mind, all the SMG's are actually decent except for the uzi. Just have to alter your style at times, which most don't.

Yeh put me down for some Zombies tonight.. Me, U, Cody, an who ever is lucky number 4.. :D

*Andy Gray "answers on a post card please" :pac:

who ever comments next is up for zombies with us. :D

• Advertisement

All the SMG's are actually decent

Meh, i dont use SMGs that much, not my gamestyle. However since you kept raving about it i said id give the kiparis a go! :pac:

Holy mother of God what an awful gun! I know its an SMG but even compared to 74u its range is pathetic. You have to practically sprint right up to someone to shoot them, and by then hes turned round and shot you!

If you try to shoot from medium-long range, the 20 bullets (:eek:) are gone with him barely...

Advertisement