Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Sorry im on the phone and it only lets me post so many characters at a time. Heres the rest of my essay! :pac:

...hurt, and while your reloading he has killed you with 3 shots from an AS. Stick a silencer on it and you may aswell not bother shooting.

I simply cannot understand how you like that gun, but each to their own!

By the way, i see i am now down for zombies :pac:

Suits me, wont be on till 11:30 or so if thats too late?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

By the way, i see i am now down for zombies :pac:

Suits me, wont be on till 11:30 or so if thats too late?

I ment next person to post sayin they wanted zombies, not just the next post Haha.. Dunno if it will be too late, I hope to be on well before then..

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Meh, i dont use SMGs that much, not my gamestyle. However since you kept raving about it i said id give the kiparis a go! :pac:

Holy mother of God what an awful gun! I know its an SMG but even compared to 74u its range is pathetic. You have to practically sprint right up to someone to shoot them, and by then hes turned round and shot you!

If you try to shoot from medium-long range, the 20 bullets (:eek:) are gone with him barely

Don't think I've mentioned the Kaparis much bar a couple of posts ages ago :confused: The MacAdeeeeeeeeee and PM63 however... <3 I use extended mags and usually scavenger on all the SMG's so ammo isn't an issue . I can pick off people from distance as well with little bother.

Having an open mind about the unpopular times and spending more than a few games on a particular gun helps too :)

Sorry im on the phone and it only lets me post so many characters at a time. Heres the rest of my essay! :pac:

...hurt, and while your reloading he has killed you with 3 shots from an AS. Stick a silencer on it and you may aswell not bother shooting.

I simply cannot understand how you like that gun, but each to their own!

I get a kick out of dominating with with unpopular guns in short :pac: Anyone somewhat capable at the game can get decent scores every now and again with a Famas or AK74u with or without rapid fire. I find that boring tbh :)

• Advertisement

Sorry, i just presumed you loved it as you said you wanted it in gold! :pac:

You have a point i suppose, and i agree that any old joe soap can have the odd good game with the Famas.

However there is a line between using the unpopular guns and being ridiculous (:eek: just reread that, sounds insulting, not intended). The Kaparis crosses that line. I dont get any fun getting killed time after time while using a pea shooter.

However this is just my opinion, if you can use it well, fair deuce to you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I might give that pm 63 thingy a go tonight. Want a few quick games before bed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Am i the only person to think that the spectre is the best SMG in the game ?
    Stick in an Extended mag and go to town <3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

Hey guys, been away for a few days but I'm back. Anyone online tonight?

Won't be on till after 11, sister is watching some crap on tv, sorry lads, if ur going for zombies go ahead without me, sorry.

• Advertisement

Balfie wrote: »
    Yeh put me down for some Zombies tonight.. Me, U, Cody, an who ever is lucky number 4.. :D

*Andy Gray "answers on a post card please" :pac:

who ever comments next is up for zombies with us. :D

it will be 10:45 before im on if thats ok ?

will the voiceless man they call Ade have a voice tonite :pac: :D

EDIT: /\ /\ /\ /\ That will suit me to the ground if we could hold of to 11 as Balf said above

Not gonna get on for awhile, sister paused whatever crap she is watching cause her friend came in for tea, so I wont be on till later, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

You really gotta sort that out :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Hey Balfie. Do you want to get that homeplug thing off me?

So.... Zombies again tonite?
    But earlier ? if were stuck i get get the lad from last night to play

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Ill play zombies if ye're stuck. No map pack though. Just send me a message and ill hop on.

Anyone got an opinion on the new zombie map?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

It nice very big and alot of doors but if ya have a good tactic ya can get to rd 20 or so fairly easily

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

good tactics is what I lack!!

I enjoy zoms but I suck so badly at it!!

I just run around and try to kill them but rarely get to round 10 on my lonesome... :(

So is everyone playing Zombies now? I don't mean right now but when people are on they will be playing Zombies instead of online multiplayer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

hypermuse wrote: »
    I just run around and try to kill them but rarely get to round 10 on my lonesome... :(

I can give you a strategy for solo if you want?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Kharrell wrote: »
    So is everyone playing Zombies now? I don't mean right now but when people are on they will be playing Zombies instead of online multiplayer

Well not really but we were playing just there and got to round
    Excellent work it was :P :pac:

I'm sure its just for a change of pace really..

most people will still be on regular multiplayer games
    Desire. wrote: »
    I can give you a strategy for solo if you want?

I've looked at some gameplay on the auld neterweb but find myself sucking whatever way I play!!

hypermuse wrote: »
    I've looked at some gameplay on the auld neterweb but find myself sucking whatever way I play!!

I did that for ages too. I've got a fool-proof strategy though. It's simple, really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

We had a nice little strategy for level 10 onwards...

Whoever got the Thundergun did laps around the lander that is past the long set of stairs. Then the 2 others stayed in the little room to the right, one took care of windows/lobbed frags towards the ground. The other shot through the 2 windows at the circling horde. Buy claymores asap and every round the 2 refill, so place them in the corner every round, that way when two blow up you'll have a good stack of them to defend you. We got to round 20 with no hassle and stopped only because one of the lads had to go to bed

(this coming from my 2nd time every playing Ascension so it works!)

Desire. wrote: »
    I did that for ages too. I've got a fool-proof strategy though. It's simple, really.

Prey tell! dont be shy!! I'm really cluless at this ****e!
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    We had a nice little strategy for level 10 onwards...

Whoever got the Thundergun did laps around the lander that is past the long set of stairs. Then the 2 others stayed in the little room to the right, one took care of windows/lobbed frags towards the ground. The other shot through the 2 windows at the circling horde. Buy claymores asap and every round the 2 refill, so place them in the corner every round, that way when two blow up you'll have a good stack of them to defend you. We got to round 20 with no hassle and stopped only because one of the lads had to go to bed

(this coming from my 2nd time every playing Ascension so it works!)

didnt even know you could get claymores!!

Hell when I was playing kin der toten (or whatever it is) I didnt even know there was an outside until recently!!

Lee I miss you and your anti air TKO ways. I'm on my own here :(

Lee I miss you and your anti air TKO ways. I'm on my own here :(

should have tweeted me and I would have come online

should have tweeted me and I would have come online

Full party atm mate.

Just moaning about the fact that besides Lee and myself, a very small amount of people if even that bother helping take down air support, tad frustrating at this stage tbh -_-

Full party atm mate.

Just moaning about the fact that besides Lee and myself, a very small amount of people if even that bother helping take down air support, tad frustrating at this stage tbh -_-

I always switch to my Strela class when there is a chopper in the air; however, tonight, you've beat me to it on every occasion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

WTF, was playing Demo on Trailer Park there and we got the plants and won the first round, had a chopper on standby, did some mauling the other team and a bunch of guys quit, the host changed and when it launched again it said my kills and death were 0-0, I was 28-8 or something before the host timed out, fcuk sake, game ended a few secs later anyway but still

Advertisement