Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Good games tonight lads!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Desire. wrote: »
    I always switch to my Strela class when there is a chopper in the air; however, tonight, you've beat me to it on every occasion.

I was switching my classes (Flak Jacket runner -> Ghost Strela) constantly as soon as enemy UAV is up it was down, especially if it's a counter UAV. If you were using one, much appreciated :) I think I killed myself a couple of times tonight as soon as there was an attack chopper out.

Just bemused others never ever help with this stuff is all.

But anyway, good games in the main and we won everyone tonight I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Full party atm mate.

Just moaning about the fact that besides Lee and myself, a very small amount of people if even that bother helping take down air support, tad frustrating at this stage tbh -_-

<3

I can understand (to a small extent) not taking out a UAV/CUAV in the sense that it's not totally gamebreaking, but for the likes of Attack Helis, Choppers and Gunships it makes no sense not to. You'll die like 5x, if not more, by ignoring it than by killing yourself/dying and then taking it out immediately.

I don't have that much of a problem with others not taking stuff out. You, Lakes, Balfie and a few others do take stuff out. It's more the randomers that might join us in our 3 man party etc that get on my nerve.

/rant. :)

I was switching my classes (Flak Jacket runner -> Ghost Strela) constantly as soon as enemy UAV is up it was down, especially if it's a counter UAV. If you were using one, much appreciated :) I think I killed myself a couple of times tonight as soon as there was an attack chopper out. .

I'll admit I don't take down spy planes anymore. I used to when I had the Strela in my primary class. I play with the sound off, so I don't really take much notice of spy planes anymore.

Yeah, we won everything tonight. Sixteen games since I joined. My new best streak. :pac:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    <3

I can understand (to a small extent) not taking out a UAV/CUAV in the sense that it's not totally gamebreaking, but for the likes of Attack Helis, Choppers and Gunships it makes no sense not to. You'll die like 5x, if not more, by ignoring it than by killing yourself/dying and then taking it out immediately.

I don't have that much of a problem with others not taking stuff out. You, Lakes, Balfie and a few others do take stuff out. It's more the randomers that might join us in our 3 man party etc that get on my nerve.

/rant. :)

I want to remove any remote chance of the enemy getting some momentum going, that's my idea. It looks like only a handful or a few more than that shoot down even choppers or the like. Every little helps and all that jazz :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Yep we cleaned up tonight, especially on firing range. Everyone in our party had at least a 1.5 K/D!

Btw, i used to run a strela class, but dont have it unlocked since i prestiged. Ill unlock it as soon as i can though, promise! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I try now to always take out air support after the last rant.. :D I did have the sam turret on for a good while after that but realised its a waste of a kill streak when I never switch to my secondary.. So I put that in as a strella an now use that to take out air support, I changed my kill streaks from 234 to 2 4 6 cause like the wimp that I am I always have a harding class :P its become like a crutch to me

I'm not patient enough to run a SAM turret. Just waiting for that, a sentry and CP to drop is agonising for me :pac:

Btw, I'll decide by tomorrow after whether or not to rent, yes RENT MW2 for the weekend. Not making any promises.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I help with taking down Air support when its needed... frankly.. im not going to waste my time switching classes just to shoot down spy planes against a group of randoms that barely get 20 kills between them. Its pointless, besides i was running cUAV all night so any spyplanes they got were usually blocked. I always check the other teams stats in pre lobby and see what they're capable of, if they look any way decent i run UAV/CUAV and a random streak.. if they somehow manage to get a chopper gunner i'll switch but thats not happened in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Yep we cleaned up tonight, especially on firing range. Everyone in our party had at least a 1.5 K/D!

Btw, i used to run a strela class, but dont have it unlocked since i prestiged. Ill unlock it as soon as i can though, promise! :pac:
    Don't forget the LAW ! :)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

*burp. have never seen so many of yee heading off so early. prestiged again, am left with all the crap guns. going to try use smg's for this one. gone for hacker, hardened and soh straight out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

beertons wrote: »
    *burp. have never seen so many of yee heading off so early. prestiged again, am left with all the crap guns. going to try use smg's for this one. gone for hacker, hardened and soh straight out.

:rolleyes:

Anyone up for a sesh on Mw2/Blops later on around 5?

that sounds a bit perverse now, ah well. i'm a prevert

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I will be up for it Lee finished for 2 weeks :(:D

I'm off for 5 weeks before exams. Ie 4.5 weeks of CoD and .5 weeks of study

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Anyone up for a sesh on Mw2/Blops later on around 5?

I'm up for a few games around 2ish, i've got tickets to Southend vs Bradford tonight but would love a few games of blops before hand

Kharrell wrote: »
    I'm up for a few games around 2ish, i've got tickets to Southend vs Bradford tonight but would love a few games of blops before hand

Earliest I could be on is 3:30. If I don't see you on enjoy the game :)

Kharrell wrote: »

Haha, I love Mohsni.

I'll be on in an hour or so. Just spent the entire morning in Donabate, working on my tan 0_o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Should be on later

• Advertisement

Going to have to run some errands, will be on later though.

Splinter, I ain't pissed off at you man. Only played 5 games today, and I played really crap in all of them. Losing the one on Jungle had me teetering because it was such a whimper of a loss.. being blown up within 5 seconds than pushed me over the edge so raged quit.. :pac:

I needed dinner anyway, so my rage quit was in good timing :D

Get yourself online.

Me today -

polls_booo_3031_750946_answer_2_xlarge.gif

My Combat Record is not updating my "Favourite Gun". My favourite gun should now be the Enfield, as I passed out the Famas on kills over two days ago.

I know it's not much, but I love my Enfield and I want it to be there. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

sorry for the sudden disappearing act last nite..

was trying to convince the lads to stay for 1 more (and succeeding) coz I didnt wana leave on a loss..

and then BAM

internet down again!! was happening loads last nite!! very frustrating!!

good games thou.. except for GW.. man do I hate GW!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

also Ade.. lee.. maggy

sorry for destroying our dead ops game...

didnt see you saying wait and just plowed on ahead!! my bad!! lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I'm not slaggin off the lads I was playing with,

I was in a game there 5 mins ago, MW2, I had something like 6 kills 16 deaths, prob more, but domination, I have over 15 caps, an I'm the only one going for the flags, an everyone lost them, I myself lost them, but I was too busy runnin for each flag, I got A C and B an they got lost, I got so angry I raged!

hypermuse wrote: »
    also Ade.. lee.. maggy

sorry for destroying our dead ops game...

didnt see you saying wait and just plowed on ahead!! my bad!! lol!

I was lagging bad and complained a few times of it. If anyone looked at the scoreboard, it as was fluctuating between 1 and 4 bar in seconds throughout. Fighting a losing a battle. I even left jewels and guns that were right next to me for you guys.

I can get to round 35 easy solo or with one decent player, 4 is a struggle to get to tbh.

I'm on now till around 3. Have to go to a funeral later in Kells, so if anyone's on....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Im not dead :P
    Nope its not down signed in

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

It's ok for me?

Advertisement